Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30743 times)
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:24:24 PM

Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – Bears Getting Hungry?

If the area of interest holds as resistance, the Ethereum price could make its way back down to the previous lows at 0.0017 BTC. The 100 Simple Moving Average also appears to be holding as a dynamic resistance level and is trading below...

read more:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/17/ethereum-price-technical-analysis-for-17122015-bears-getting-hungry/
The price Ethereum has decreased in recent times, because of the events that have produced, who do most investors go to other cryptocurrencies.
But, I think the price will rise, because investors will surely come back to Ethereum.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:47:12 PM

etherum will be up again maybe 0.1BTC/1eth  Grin

I think it is possible. It could be higher if the bitcoin is in big trouble, for example, people do not use bitcoin because it cannot cope with the increased transactions.

I hope the block size to be increased soon so that more people will find it fast and cheap to transfer money.
Keep praying. Because fuck is is being done about BTC crippled architecture and fragmented community. Just look at the BTC shills on here. All Spoetniktards.

I have much more bitcoin than Ethereum. But I also hope Ethereum to succeed. What happened to Ethereum is just growth pain.

It depends on the solution to the current crisis and the further development and application of the Etheruem.

Yes, despite the setback it suffered it seems to be recovering.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:13:01 PM

If price of bitcoin going down usualy price of ethereum going up and vice Versa. And if price of bitcoin sideaway price of ethereum too. But it is just my experience when i trade ethereum/bitcoin using interval time 1H.
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:20:19 AM

If price of bitcoin going down usualy price of ethereum going up and vice Versa. And if price of bitcoin sideaway price of ethereum too. But it is just my experience when i trade ethereum/bitcoin using interval time 1H.

That is my observation as well. When the volume is dropped to 5000, there will be a price spike as well as the volume.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
haendehochueberfall

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 10:56:22 AM

That is my observation as well. When the volume is dropped to 5000, there will be a price spike as well as the volume.

How would you know? You're the one manipulating it?
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:16:47 PM

That is his observation. If anybody can manipulate the Ethetreum or bitcoin price, they will not post in the forum.
Hadmart

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:24:02 PM

That is his observation. If anybody can manipulate the Ethetreum or bitcoin price, they will not post in the forum.

Yes. These guys will be busy counting the money and do not have time to waste in the forum to argue with other people.
Genemon

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:09:26 PM

Some guys said there are big investors in the Ethereum, they will manipulate the price of the Ethereum.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

I don't see ETH getting as high as btc or surpassing it. I feelmax $50-$100 will be the top level and it will sway maybd hitting $150 once.Thats just my view but ETH has serious potential.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
visaco

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:11:16 PM

Holy shit
http://cointelegraph.com/news/developer-claims-ethereum-is-stolen-intellectual-property-files-complaints-with-fbi

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
dwgscale11

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:44:38 PM

I don't see ETH getting as high as btc or surpassing it. I feelmax $50-$100 will be the top level and it will sway maybd hitting $150 once.Thats just my view but ETH has serious potential.

This is the most delusional statement of the day, CONGRATS!
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:48:47 PM

To me the good days for ETH are over, with them soft working the bias for a centralized platform has set.
The only thing we can do now is to wait for the downfall for once a great altcoin with an even greater potential.

greenuser

Activity: 364

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:38:46 PM

Thanks @visaco, good read.

I invested in Ethereum and my wallet is the fatter for it.  I would never want a large position in eth now.  I got out a week before the Dao went down.  Everyone in the eth space just seemed to have this blind faith.  Quite terrifying.  I lost my nerve and sold the lot.  It has to be one of the most risky investments around right now.  It will go up and down but the overall trend will be down.
I am currently more concerned about the damage it's done to the reputation of all crypto-coin investments. 

sanas

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:32:29 PM

To me the good days for ETH are over, with them soft working the bias for a centralized platform has set.
The only thing we can do now is to wait for the downfall for once a great altcoin with an even greater potential.

It is a dilemma. It the Ethereum community does not take action, the funds are stolen and it will also ruin Eth.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:21:36 PM

It is a dilemma. It the Ethereum community does not take action, the funds are stolen and it will also ruin Eth.

Yeah it was a lot of money stolen by the hacker, I am not sure they made a right decision, all that is clear now is that this has changed the way investors and holders look towards ethereum.
It won't be the end, but the future is now very unclear.

cijulangboy

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:58:33 AM

i hope Ethereum goo upp...
anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:19:47 AM

The price of the Ethereum depends on its usage in the smart contract system. If there are more usage, the price will rise.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:30:40 AM

The price of the Ethereum depends on its usage in the smart contract system. If there are more usage, the price will rise.

i don't think so. ethereum's price has been pure manipulation so far and the price is already too high and it should go back down below $1 to become realistic again.
besides with the recent problems with the hackings and the forking i don't see any rise in the near future of this coin.

Buying the dip...
sanas

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:54:50 PM

I am currently more concerned about the damage it's done to the reputation of all crypto-coin investments. 

Especially the STEEM DAO which is only up 10x this month.

Does it use similar contract system as the Ethereum DAO? If not, then it could rise a lot in the future.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:57:38 PM

For the price performance so far after the hard fork, it seems there are new money coming to absorb the dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: