Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30743 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:23:18 PM

If you study the chart there is nowhere that ETH can go but down. Not only the price movement but also in the news. I am sure speculators will not be confident in holding the Ethereum fork coins with all that has been happening recently. No one would be stupid enough to buy ETH at these very high prices with the future of the platform is now unsure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:15:16 PM

If you study the chart there is nowhere that ETH can go but down. Not only the price movement but also in the news. I am sure speculators will not be confident in holding the Ethereum fork coins with all that has been happening recently. No one would be stupid enough to buy ETH at these very high prices with the future of the platform is now unsure.

There could be a possibiility that the DAO hackers will dump their coins. ETC is more dangerous than ETH.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:57:02 AM

There could be a possibiility that the DAO hackers will dump their coins. ETC is more dangerous than ETH.

But there is also a possibility that Vitalik's insider friends will dump their coins because they know they will lose this battle. The community and the crypto development world now could view Vitalik as a joke and a fraud and now no company or start up will now build on top of the Ethereum fork. Many are losing confidence in them so it is best to stay away from ETH and ETC.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sanas

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:32:57 PM

But there is also a possibility that Vitalik's insider friends will dump their coins because they know they will lose this battle. The community and the crypto development world now could view Vitalik as a joke and a fraud and now no company or start up will now build on top of the Ethereum fork. Many are losing confidence in them so it is best to stay away from ETH and ETC.

You could be right. So far, there is no big dump of the ETH. The ETH price is still over $12 at the moment.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Jasmint

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:33:41 AM

You could be right. So far, there is no big dump of the ETH. The ETH price is still over $12 at the moment.

The ETH price is 0.019 bitcoin, but it is $11 now. That is mainly due to the reduction of the bitcoin price.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:27:02 AM

The ETH price is 0.019 bitcoin, but it is $11 now. That is mainly due to the reduction of the bitcoin price.

The ETH price will stay around the current level for a few more weeks if there is no big news about it.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:32:11 AM

I speculate that ETH will have to go down sooner or later. No one is interested to buy at these prices right now. Everyone is waiting for it to go down. So it is good to save your money and wait.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sanas

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:59:40 AM

I speculate that ETH will have to go down sooner or later. No one is interested to buy at these prices right now. Everyone is waiting for it to go down. So it is good to save your money and wait.

I know somebody is accumulating the ETH at the moment, otherwise, the price will be below $0.1 by now.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 11:03:00 AM

I know somebody is accumulating the ETH at the moment, otherwise, the price will be below $0.1 by now.

The ETH price is around $12 now. It has risen about 20% in the last few days. It means the big whales are not out yet.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:03:48 PM

The ETH price is around $12 now. It has risen about 20% in the last few days. It means the big whales are not out yet.

It is quite strange the Ethereum price is very stable at the moment. According to certain prediction, it should be $0.1 now.
sanas

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:51:57 AM

It is quite strange the Ethereum price is very stable at the moment. According to certain prediction, it should be $0.1 now.

Ethereum still has very strong community support. If you look at the hashing rate, it is still increasing.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Gestiside

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:13:46 AM

Ethereum still has very strong community support. If you look at the hashing rate, it is still increasing.

That is right. The hashing rate is increasing quite fast at the moment. If it rises another 50%, some high cost miners will not be profitable.
anthonydar

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 04:04:37 PM

That is right. The hashing rate is increasing quite fast at the moment. If it rises another 50%, some high cost miners will not be profitable.

I think the newly increased hashing rate are based in countries with cheap electricity. They might be from China.

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:15:04 PM

This surprised me too, but in fact, all ETH holders are also ETC holders and this is "free money" they can use to buy more ETH, and as such, generate demand for it, and sustain its price.

The total market cap of ETC being of the order of $150 000 000, and the daily volume of ETH trading being of the order of $ 8 000 000, even in the assumption that all of the ETC is slowly dumped in order to buy ETH, this means that the current price and volume could be sustained for 20 more days just by dumping ETC and nothing else.

I know this explanation doesn't fit with the earlier, much higher trading volumes of ETC and ETH, but there have been a lot of back-and-forth movements to exploit the volatility swings between both coins.
anthonydar

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:27:54 AM

This surprised me too, but in fact, all ETH holders are also ETC holders and this is "free money" they can use to buy more ETH, and as such, generate demand for it, and sustain its price.

The total market cap of ETC being of the order of $150 000 000, and the daily volume of ETH trading being of the order of $ 8 000 000, even in the assumption that all of the ETC is slowly dumped in order to buy ETH, this means that the current price and volume could be sustained for 20 more days just by dumping ETC and nothing else.

I know this explanation doesn't fit with the earlier, much higher trading volumes of ETC and ETH, but there have been a lot of back-and-forth movements to exploit the volatility swings between both coins.

Also the price volatility of the ETC and ETH is lower than before. So it seems both coins are quite accepted now.

sanas

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:54:15 AM

Also the price volatility of the ETC and ETH is lower than before. So it seems both coins are quite accepted now.

It is possible that the supporters of the bitcoin will come to support the Etheruem, especially the ETC. A few big names are converted to ETC.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:13:21 AM

ETH will go down. The holders are still very much in denial. If you are a holder it would be best to sell now before Vitalik, the Ethereum foundation and the insiders sell. It is only a matter of time before they do because the foundation will need funds soon to continue development. They are running low on money.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:44:05 PM

ETH will go down. The holders are still very much in denial. If you are a holder it would be best to sell now before Vitalik, the Ethereum foundation and the insiders sell. It is only a matter of time before they do because the foundation will need funds soon to continue development. They are running low on money.

It is difficult to say. If you watch the price of the ETC and ETH, the ETC dropped 50% against ETH in the last two weeks. However, it might rise gain.
sanas

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:42:21 AM

It is difficult to say. If you watch the price of the ETC and ETH, the ETC dropped 50% against ETH in the last two weeks. However, it might rise gain.

That is right observation. The price of the ETC depends on the big whales or holders. So for small investors, it is better not to invest now.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:40:10 PM

That is right observation. The price of the ETC depends on the big whales or holders. So for small investors, it is better not to invest now.

I think the DAO hackers is also a big whale. He owns 3% of the total ETC. If he dumps the coin, the price will crash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: