Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30743 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:07:30 PM

Ethereum is now working better on its way and I think in the future the investors of ethereum will increase and more traders will do trade with ethereum so we can say that the price of ethereum will increase in the coming future.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:49:40 PM

Ethereum is now working better on its way and I think in the future the investors of ethereum will increase and more traders will do trade with ethereum so we can say that the price of ethereum will increase in the coming future.

But after experiencing the past crash of ethereum it is very hard for me to once again take part in this altcoin. I have invested in a number of altcoins but in this altcoin I am investing only a minimum amount.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:47:52 AM

But after experiencing the past crash of ethereum it is very hard for me to once again take part in this altcoin. I have invested in a number of altcoins but in this altcoin I am investing only a minimum amount.

yeah, me too. the crashes are always hard and big. and we are seeing another crash although the speed of it right now is very slow.

the only reason for these crashes are the pumps and the bubbles that take form with ethereum. and right now i am waiting for the crash because of bubble burst + another hard fork.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:33:38 PM

yeah, me too. the crashes are always hard and big. and we are seeing another crash although the speed of it right now is very slow.

the only reason for these crashes are the pumps and the bubbles that take form with ethereum. and right now i am waiting for the crash because of bubble burst + another hard fork.

The Ethereum price is still around $12 at the moment. I do not see any big crash. it is normal price.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:06:24 AM

The Ethereum price is still around $12 at the moment. I do not see any big crash. it is normal price.

The ETC price rose 10% in the last 24 hours. Is there any reason for the rise? I thought it is not going to hard fork.
Qinetik

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:44:26 AM

The ETC price rose 10% in the last 24 hours. Is there any reason for the rise? I thought it is not going to hard fork.

The price has dropped again. But it is not very big. The ETH has just forked.

https://etherscan.io/block/2463001

Height:   < Prev   2463001   Next >
  TimeStamp:   18 hrs 23 mins ago (Oct-18-2016 01:20:12 PM +UTC)
  Transactions:   0 transactions and 0 contract internal transactions in this block
  Hash:   0x5786ad18f533956bc232b480500c18acd8e6b68c6bfb46f618e00f298802d7dd
  Parent Hash:   0x2086799aeebeae135c246c65021c82b4e15a2c451340993aacfd2751886514f0
  Sha3Uncles:   0x1dcc4de8dec75d7aab85b567b6ccd41ad312451b948a7413f0a142fd40d49347
  Mined By:   0x4bb96091ee9d802ed039c4d1a5f6216f90f81b01 (ethpool) IN 41 secs
  Difficulty:   92,694,034,992,683
  Total Difficulty:   76,846,832,727,453,429,093
  Size:   530 bytes
  Gas Limit:   500,000
  Gas Used:   0
  Nonce:   0xd7f1b920020899e2
  Block Reward:   5 Ether
  Uncles Reward:   0
  Extra Data:   ethpool - US1 (Hex:0x657468706f6f6c202d20555331)

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:27:57 PM

The ETC price dropped against the ETH again. It seems the short term trend is down if there is no good news.
Gestiside

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:02:26 PM

The ETC price dropped against the ETH again. It seems the short term trend is down if there is no good news.

The ETC price has risen recently.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

It is still up and down for ethereum.  The growth has slowed down but some crypto analysts still believe that ether will continue its price acceleration next year.
Genemon

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:24:11 PM

It is still up and down for ethereum.  The growth has slowed down but some crypto analysts still believe that ether will continue its price acceleration next year.

It might happen as it still has good developers.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:53:24 AM

I am still optimistic etherium prices going up, this is can be seen from the increasingly large marketcap, miners etherium is also more and more. And the most important thing is the user etherium continues to grow.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:19:30 AM

I am still optimistic etherium prices going up, this is can be seen from the increasingly large marketcap, miners etherium is also more and more. And the most important thing is the user etherium continues to grow.

The growth is the important part for ETH now. If it can grow well and release some good Dapps in the coming months, then I think price can see a decent appreciation in the value. Give it some more time to fix the issues.
I am positive about ETH.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pastonia

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:53:19 PM

The growth is the important part for ETH now. If it can grow well and release some good Dapps in the coming months, then I think price can see a decent appreciation in the value. Give it some more time to fix the issues.
I am positive about ETH.

That is right. That might happen in the next few months.
Elsada

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

yes, it will go up at 10$ then it stops and sideway.
I will buy more eth if this price is under 8$ again.
good luck to Eth holders.
Jasmint

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

It might not go below $8. It is over $10 now.
Gestiside

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

But the ETC is still alive and about 6-9% of the ETH price.
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:49:11 AM

It might not go below $8. It is over $10 now.

Price may go up to $20 with the newly formed Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:23:34 AM

Ethereum is making a slight comeback, I actually think it looks decent as a long-term investment.

Zcash hype is dying down and people are realizing that ETH is here to stay, I think.

Jasmint

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

Ethereum is making a slight comeback, I actually think it looks decent as a long-term investment.

Zcash hype is dying down and people are realizing that ETH is here to stay, I think.

I noticed the ZEC has risen over 30% from recent lows.
VapeOil

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

Eth will keep rising as more and more devlopers come on board. This is the uber coin the next big thing after bitcoin. If your not holding a decent amount you'll be kicking yourself after this baby hits 100 usd per coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: