Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30743 times)
Pastonia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:31 AM

I don't think its going down actually. It cooperates with some many projects on smart contracts. Like Confideal proj. So seems it has just enormous plans for future. Just wait

There is no need to ask Ethereum about any reason, because there is a high likelihood of increasing Altcoins prices. I believe ethereum , so I do not need to worry about ethereum price fluctuations in the market. I also believe that the position of eth after bitcoin .

That is right. Many altcoins will use the ETH as a programming platform.
BeerPanda

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

Electroneum raises every day. Got any bounty in this project? Smiley
But I still try to diversificate risks and invest into different projects with stable product such as Cryptopay, lockchain, papyrus, wepower and Confideal these are all ICO’s I personally believe in...
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

Ethereum will definitely go up considering long term but it’s totalty normal to have ups and downs these days. Because the market is far from being stable lately. If i were you I would definitely keep on trusting ethereum.

gmf1000

Activity: 400

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

I truly believe in ETH. I buy ETH. And I send it to Confideal ICO smart contracts platform, thus feeling really safe and sound

ETH is like the 2nd best coin after BTC, so I think ETH will be a good investment in the future... Believe man !

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

I truly believe in ETH. I buy ETH. And I send it to Confideal ICO smart contracts platform, thus feeling really safe and sound

ETH is like the 2nd best coin after BTC, so I think ETH will be a good investment in the future... Believe man !
ETH is the best coin in altcoin and is the second biggest coin in all coins present in market. all those people who want to invest for future and want to earn enough profit then i will suggest them to invest in etherum because a lot of people are interested in etherum and in future it is more probable that ethruem will have a high rate in future.
Mascrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

In the future, eth will surprise you, we must be patient.
Hesaplar

Activity: 403

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

In the future, eth will surprise you, we must be patient.

If it goes up it won't surprise us because we are waiting for better prices. We trust Ethereum.
So you must mean it will go down to surprise us, what's your prediction then?

Willful_Grok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:02:23 PM

As more ICOs pour in and allow you to exchange ETH for tokens, more demand will drive up the price of ETH.

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:19:52 PM

ETH is the best coin in altcoin and is the second biggest coin in all coins present in market. all those people who want to invest for future and want to earn enough profit then i will suggest them to invest in etherum because a lot of people are interested in etherum and in future it is more probable that ethruem will have a high rate in future.
For me, the price of Ethereum will be higher than the price of Bitcoin in future. The Ethereum function can use for our life while Bitcoin can't provide us any function use for daily or business. And the time confirm transaction of Bitcoin also more than Ethereum.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
raku

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:48:32 PM

Eth has been going down for a while now but I think its value will increase much early next year.
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:54:43 PM

We need to forget about it. It has let many investors down because they invested at the peak of its hype.

Wait 4-6 years and we will break $400 again hopfully. But very doubtful, Its a well known scam coin with that inventor/ Ponzi Vitalyk Buterin. Not to mention people lining his pockets with money on other confirmed scams running on ERC20 LOL joke tokens.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:10:08 PM

For me, the price of Ethereum will be higher than the price of Bitcoin in future. The Ethereum function can use for our life while Bitcoin can't provide us any function use for daily or business. And the time confirm transaction of Bitcoin also more than Ethereum.
Ethereum price will not surpass Bitcoin price, I think you meant Ethereum marketcap, that is easier to recognize, because they are different in term of available coins in circulation.One day, Ethereum market cap was very close from Bitcoin market cap, but now there is big difference.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

No one knows what will happen in the future of ETH. As I monitor the value from $350+ down to $290+, There's a big difference, it is because of the current events that happened for the past weeks so we cannot control the value of ETH or any coins. But for me, ETH is a long term investment that's why I'm holding it and in my opinion for sure it will go UP.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

Nothing is predictable in the market because there is the chance that the price ETH will increase in the market, But nowadays ETH is not completely depended on Bitcoin price because the value of Bitcoin price is increasing but ETH price is not increasing. So it will take some time to increase its value.
Ocatin

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

Nothing is predictable in the market because there is the chance that the price ETH will increase in the market, But nowadays ETH is not completely depended on Bitcoin price because the value of Bitcoin price is increasing but ETH price is not increasing. So it will take some time to increase its value.

You can predict the long term price. For example, if there are more users the ETH or Bitcoin Cash could rise further.
alexsando

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

Etherum is discounted because of bad news hacker attacks. At this point you can consider investing in Etherum. ETH is a very good altcoin, ICO projects are mostly developed on Etherum, which helps ETH to occupy a high position in the Crypto market.
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:16:00 PM

Ethereum as with other coins has it's ups and downs. It would be crazy to expect that every day Ether is going up, and anyone that says it will button or reach way too high has not idea what they are talking about. The price of Ether depends on many external factors that no one can control, such as regulatory approval and various other things like the economy, trust in Fiat money and governments etc. ETH is just getting it's machine started and when it runs it's gonna run good. It will be unstoppable and surpass BTC as it's by far more superior. Time will tell and I'll be happy to look back at this post in a couple of years to see whether the predictions have been right or wrong.
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:19:34 PM

I think Ethereum will be valued because the best alternative cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin has increased so much, I sold my bitcoins and bought Ethereum.
bdgtcollective

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

i hope Ethereum goo high...
Jasmint

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:30 PM

i hope Ethereum goo high...

Most altcoins are higher now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: