Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30746 times)
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:57:50 PM

For sure Ethereum Will rise as the way it was like 0.12 Btc soon it will be hitting 1000$ soon
but other side bitcoin jumping quickly toward to 10,000$ so lets see what will happened

Thanks
Regards
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

It will go up, for me the next good investment next to bitcoin is ethereum Its price in the market is for long term because its increasing in time pass so as bitcoin did for the last 3 years, I think ethereum will go that way in the next two or three years from now.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:37:49 PM

if there is fork then of course up
if not then at the expense of smart contracts is likely to retain positions

In anticipation of the fork again the market have started rising and the btc price has reached 8k landmark. This will be a good signal for the people who had believed in this currency and also the next best coin is ETH. Thus it will also push the price of ETH to rise and thus we will see ETH crossing 1000 in 2018.
$1,000 for Ethereum means the price of Bitcoin will also higher than $10,000 in next year, is right? Because the price of Bitcoin needs to increases and be stable to helps the bullish trending comeback in the altcoins market. Unlike now, only the price of Bitcoin increases while other cryptocurrencies are decreasing the value.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:39:52 PM

ETH has been consolidating in a triangle pattern since June highs of about $400.
It is now slowly moving up towards $400 and once it breaks out above, target is
$650 or higher.
I do not know if it is going to go that high but without a doubt ETH is finally moving and showing that is still alive, for the past months there was not much to talk about ethereum especially since bitcoin did not stop moving in such an impressive way.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

I believe the potential of ethereum. Nowadays, so many companies are interested in ethereum, even many of them are making basic coins from ethereum. the price of ethereum is stable, but always rises. I think that the price will be very high and stable in the future.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

ETH has been consolidating in a triangle pattern since June highs of about $400.
$650 or higher.
I do not know if it is going to go that high but without a doubt ETH is finally moving and showing that is still alive, for the past months there was not much to talk about ethereum especially since bitcoin did not stop moving in such an impressive way.
Eth will now attract the attention of many of those invested in bitcoin so could continue its rise. For a while it has been stuck around $300 and it seemed only a matter of time before it broke off the shackles and pushed on towards $400

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:11:50 PM

Ethereum has put in a solid bottom around $300 price zone and now climbing higher towards
its old highs near $400. We should see it breakout and go to new highs in coming months.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:27:25 PM

$650 or higher.

The price went up a bit, but it will go down as well. There is no fast price stability in the market. If increases fast, it will come back to $300 probably. Or it will hang out around $350 and make another pump wave to $400.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:37:10 PM

$650 or higher.

The price went up a bit, but it will go down as well. There is no fast price stability in the market. If increases fast, it will come back to $300 probably. Or it will hang out around $350 and make another pump wave to $400.
Is this a riddle? I'm stumped

It’s gold for nerds
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:02:13 PM

$650 or higher.
Ethereum is going up, you should know that by now. Look at how many ICO hosters want the coin for their crowdsales.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:20:37 PM

after BCH increase ETH may be end and be like other altcoins after was one of best alt of bitcoin  now all users invest in bitcoin or BCH

I think bitcoin cash is just a trend. And in my opinion, not only bitcoin cash, but also any other coin have no potential to beat the ethereum.
Bitcoin Cash is a trend. Traders that have the coin can't seem to hold onto it for more than a couple of months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:29:17 PM

$650 or higher.
Ethereum is going up, you should know that by now. Look at how many ICO hosters want the coin for their crowdsales.
Yes, While there will be a demand - there will be also offers and Ethereum will grow and grow Smiley

acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:09:44 PM

If Ethereum will be able to break 400 USD we will see huge upside moves imho, because there won't be any resistance any more and many traders will trade the ATH breakout.
Anon

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:52:26 PM

You still have ICOs dumping all the ETH they gather to fund their startups. That's why price has been very stable recently even though the number of projects and the network upgrade should have increased the price by a lot.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – Bears Getting Hungry?

If the area of interest holds as resistance, the Ethereum price could make its way back down to the previous lows at 0.0017 BTC. The 100 Simple Moving Average also appears to be holding as a dynamic resistance level and is trading below...

read more:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/17/ethereum-price-technical-analysis-for-17122015-bears-getting-hungry/

ETH is 2nd big bubble in crypto world so I am damn sure ETH will be up UP and Up , down fall can be happened but just for few days and it will gain & come back to its own legacy !
Eth might be hit 1000$ but other side bitcoin also claiming all the way

Think About it !

Thanks
Regards

B0nnell

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:23:14 AM

Hi guys, I anxiously waited on this site until I can acquire the paycoin fanboy part of me ruined. I want to publish in a reputable way. I'm committed to paycoin and can say there is no rip-off. Sick admit that at first there is too much speak and exitement and Josh accepted he earned mistakes. But a group of people do detest gaw and dumped. That hosed the cost. The reason he has security officers or whatever is due to risks. Paycoin is not going to fall short and there is money to make. Now could be the last opportunity to get in inexpensive. With that in mind, I love bitcoin. I really hope the days come back where we are able to mine from home making money. I got hosed by mtgox also. I realize individuals are on edge simply because there are a lot of ripoffs. Every gold coin has their place. We want bitcoin. We want it due to the anonymity. Unfortunately they are crisis with the price falls. I did not come right here to say premature things like xpy will destroy bitcoin or ask you to buy them. Among the finest to say allows have a bit more regard and assistance all coins simply because they have their place. Attack me if you wish but there's good information on this site and I must take part in this neighborhood also. I love crypto.
jasondublinkun

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Measurable Data Token

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:21:06 AM

I believe that ETH is definitely the Windows OS in the blockchain world.

uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:27:09 AM

ether is one of the main players of the market, most likely ether will move with the general trend of the market

zzz
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:41:26 AM

ether is one of the main players of the market, most likely ether will move with the general trend of the market

Exactly, more and more people trust ether and  of course with trust investors will be confident to hold the coin. If fewer people are selling then price will rise. So I am sure its price will still go up.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

I believe that ETH is definitely the Windows OS in the blockchain world.

How so? ETH maybe be the apple, because it's centralized around Vitalik Buterin. You can't change anything yourself, you need to pay for everything else. Anyway this comparison is not healthy. We are holding Ethereum because we want to make more money. %99 of market think that way. Ethereum is going up because there is a big demand right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: