Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin 'Endorses' "Absolute Leader" Trump As Colorful, Talented Guy  (Read 1584 times)
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:10:37 PM

Putin 'Endorses' "Absolute Leader" Trump As Colorful, Talented Guy

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/17/2015 10:23 -0500

Barack Obama Donald Trump Nomination Vladimir Putin

Following his annual press conference in Moscow, Russian President Vladimir Putin gave a qualified endorsement of Donald Trump’s candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday, saying he hoped Trump’s election could improve Moscow’s relations with the United States...

“He’s a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt. It’s not our job to judge his qualities, that’s a job for American voters, but he’s the absolute leader in the presidential race,” Putin said after his annual press conference in Moscow, according to the Interfax news wire.

“He says he wants to move on to a new, more substantial relationship, a deeper relationship with Russia, how can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome that,” Putin added.
At a Republican debate in September, as Buzzfeed reports, Trump said his victory would ensure an end to Russia’s frosty rapport with the U.S. under President Barack Obama.

“I would talk to him, I would get along with him,” he said. “I believe - and I may be wrong, in which case I’d probably have to take a different path - but I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with.”
“He does not like Obama at all. He doesn't respect Obama at all. And I’m sure that Obama doesn’t like him very much,” Trump said of Putin in October. “But I think that I would probably get along with him very well. And I don’t think you’d be having the kind of problems that you're having right now.”

Chess, Checkers, or Shoots-and-Ladders?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-17/putin-endorses-absolute-leader-trump-colorful-talented-guy

galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:15:31 PM

Translation, he´s a very refreshing change from the usual fare of man-children, fruitcakes of the especially unappetizing variety and downright weirdos that the U.S. corporate one-party political system lets voters and voting machines choose between.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:16:11 PM

It is so hard to find talented, absolute chess players...

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:47:09 PM

It is so hard to find talented, absolute chess players...

Cool

I have mentioned this before, that Trump and Putin would get along fine.

The whole world would likely benefit.

At the same time it's understandable how so many find Trump repulsive....
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:12:49 PM

Actually, the words Putin used would be better translated as "absolutely in the lead".

That is, simply someone who is ahead of everyone in the race he was referring to.

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:29:45 AM

Putin wants the best for America and he knows how big and powerful Trump's mouth is, and he's afraid of him, so he's bowing early.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:24:17 AM

“Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game.”  – Vladimir Putin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:30:11 AM

Putin never says anything unless it is of some benefit, I'm just not sure of his reasons for these remarks.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:09:46 AM

Putin never says anything unless it is of some benefit, I'm just not sure of his reasons for these remarks.

Alright dude.. I found Putin pictures in google search as He participated previous world war. Is that putin or else any other person with his face look. Please find in facebook or google search about that pic dude. Little confusing on that.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:21:33 AM

I also think putin is a good guy, and he speaks for some kind of benefit for himself too because he endorsing trump. but at the same time he is a absolute leader for his country men because he work hard for his country to get problems free life.
OzbigG

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:04:30 PM

He is really hoping Trump gets elected so he can invite him bear wrestling.  Cheesy   Cheesy
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:51:25 PM

Well, Trump is a businessman, which means that he knows  how to negotiate - a skill totally lacking in the nutballs, deviants and fruitcakes that have been in charge this century so far and even before that. All they know is to invade, bomb and drone 24/7. Now that funny farm has about run out of opposition that can´t defend themselves and is worth destroying and robbing. So it´s threatening other nuclear powers now.

oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:55:51 PM

Im gonna laugh so hard at the trump haters when he's elected president. I bet within two years in office he'll have cut that 21 trillion dollar debit in half and more jobs will be created in those two years then the 8 years Barack has been in office.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:09:25 PM

With a businessman one can negotiate, and can make a good business. With an ideologically motivated clown one cannot talk seriously.
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:16:53 PM

With a businessman one can negotiate, and can make a good business. With an ideologically motivated clown one cannot talk seriously.

I take him very seriously. Let me ask you a question. How many buildings around the world have your last name on them because of your hard work and dedication?
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:47:05 PM

I take him very seriously. Let me ask you a question. How many buildings around the world have your last name on them because of your hard work and dedication?

Do you take Obama very seriously? Really? May I ask you why? He seems to me a tricky lying bastard.

No buildings yet but in Budapest there are two streets named after me. Mester utca (Master street) and Szép utca (Handsome/Nice street) Cheesy. Not sure however if it's because of my hard work Smiley.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:54:18 PM

Are there any buildings named after The Honorable Barack Hussein Obama? I am ready to invest into construction of public closet with his name.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:59:12 PM

I think Trump is much more interested in trade and commerce than war and destruction. Which of course is in direct opposition to Wall St., the war industry and the bankers financing all that gravy-train. And that machine owns the major mass media whorehouses, not to mention the one-party system itself. It´s very difficult to prevent it from getting the president/crew it wants for its purposes. Or has been, times are changing very fast. It´s an information revolution. The time that media whores and political corporate assets controlled the discourse has passed.

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:01:41 PM

Are there any buildings named after The Honorable Barack Hussein Obama?

Well, in Hungary we have barack palinka, barack fa, barackos gomboc, baracklekvar and a lot more stuff Smiley.
(Barack means peach in Hungarian. Is that counts Smiley? )
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:05:26 PM

Are there any buildings named after The Honorable Barack Hussein Obama?

Well, in Hungary we have barack palinka, barack fa, barackos gomboc, baracklekvar and a lot more stuff Smiley.
(Barack means peach in Hungarian. Is that counts Smiley? )
I knew that all these rumors about his homosexuality were backed by something.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: