Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com)  (Read 21607 times)
papadrams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:20:45 PM

Cool... as soon as the balance confirms in my NH wallet, I'll start up the rental... 1PH for about 12 hours.

Does this take longer than usual or is it just me???
By the way, i just became Junior Member!!!!!!!!  Grin
jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:23:24 PM

You have to get 2 blockchain confirmations.  I just now got the first (block took 20 minutes on the network).

Congrats on your new forum status Wink

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:44:16 PM

And we're off... come on baby... daddy needs a new pair of shoes! Tongue

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
papadrams

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:51:08 PM

110TH is on!!!
bctmke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:38:37 PM

You guys are awesome!   Come on blocks!!!

NXS is on the move!   Come subscribe to our subreddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/
Come mine NXS at http://nxsminingpool.com
RozoTheMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 103

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 10:25:42 PM

Woohooo, come on guys let's get those blocks!!

I am heating my house with 4 miners integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner
Crypto Clothing and Gear https://TheBlockGear.com
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:34:23 AM

Lets get 1 blocks or maybe 2  Grin

Come on!

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:46:41 AM

How much is a 12 hour ph rental about 5 bitcoin?

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:10:52 AM

About 2.25

RozoTheMiner

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 01:48:30 PM

boohoo the block gods were not so nice to us last night. Undecided

I am heating my house with 4 miners integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner
jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:16:11 PM

Yes, it is unfortunate that the block gods were not with us yesterday.  I was hoping we would have cracked a block or two, but such was not the case.

Don't forget that Phil's birthday promo is still going on and the first person to find a block between now and the 27th will get a 1.5BTC bonus!

RozoTheMiner

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:47:21 PM

So on another note I've been working with an HVAC engineer friend of mine and we have successfully integrated 4 antminer S7 into my heating and air system of my house.

We are using the house blower to cool the antminer S7 ( 4 will produce 18000 BTUs ) and at the same time heat the house.

It's a 1700 square foot house maintaining 67 degrees F in Raleigh North Carolina and it was roughly 20 to 30 degrees outside during the past 24 hours.

The heat pump is off and there is no added heat Source other than the antminer S7.

The antminer S7 themselves are maintaining about 50 to 53 Celsius

I am very excited to think that I can heat my house this winter just using my antminer S7!!

jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:50:47 PM

That's a great way to put that exhaust heat to use! 

underachieved

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:30:53 PM

All registered. I should see my PSU tomorrow.
jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:40:06 PM

Awesome.  Welcome aboard underachieved!

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:53:33 PM

Such an unlucky pool I have ever seen in my life! I had been mining on F2Pool and they pays me through PPS mode whether they receives a block or not. In fact they finds around 149 blocks everyday and is contributing 25% of the whole network. Similarly AntPool. Also look at CK's solo pool. They also gets a block or two in a day. They take maximum 16 to 20 hours to find a block. 

I have seen Jonny's pool going upto 1.2Ph to 2Ph during Christmas and New Year still not a single block has been found till today and I have accumulated my 500k shares there just being greedy. -_-

No thanks. Moving my miners to F2Pool again.
jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:06:40 PM

Such a lack of understanding of how a pool works.  Take a look at the pool statistics.  You can see as of right now we are only 78.79% of expected shares.  Our first block was found at about 28%.  Of course those other pools find multiple blocks a day... they have multiple PH mining on them constantly.

I'm sorry you don't feel that this pool is a good fit for you.  Since you are in fact leaving, I would much rather you chose a pool other than the one you seem to be favoring.  Give kano's pool a try.  He's grown rather nicely over the past week and is closing in on 10 PH.

bctmke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:15:09 PM

Such a lack of understanding of how a pool works.  Take a look at the pool statistics.  You can see as of right now we are only 78.79% of expected shares.  Our first block was found at about 28%.  Of course those other pools find multiple blocks a day... they have multiple PH mining on them constantly.

I'm sorry you don't feel that this pool is a good fit for you.  Since you are in fact leaving, I would much rather you chose a pool other than the one you seem to be favoring.  Give kano's pool a try.  He's grown rather nicely over the past week and is closing in on 10 PH.

I agree with Jonny.  You should really understand how pool payouts work (and the main differences between PPS and PPLNS).

Kano is a FAR better option than F2/Ant/etc.  Jonny is far better too.  We WILL hit blocks and when we do you'll get paid appropriately (it'll just be a larger chunk than the small ones you get from bigger pools).

NXS is on the move!   Come subscribe to our subreddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/
Come mine NXS at http://nxsminingpool.com
jonnybravo0311 (OP)
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

I agree with Jonny.  You should really understand how pool payouts work (and the main differences between PPS and PPLNS).

Kano is a FAR better option than F2/Ant/etc.  Jonny is far better too.  We WILL hit blocks and when we do you'll get paid appropriately (it'll just be a larger chunk than the small ones you get from bigger pools).
It's too bad he feels the way he does.  Of course, the only other post of his on this thread is asking if I'd consider donating 2BTC and a portion of the block reward to him because he was caught up in some escrow scam.  By the way, if he really only does have 500k shares as he states, if we found a block right now, that'd translate into an expected payout of 0.00015335BTC.  We're not exactly talking about breaking the bank.  It's not even the minimum payout threshold.

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:15:45 PM

It's too bad he feels the way he does.  Of course, the only other post of his on this thread is asking if I'd consider donating 2BTC and a portion of the block reward to him because he was caught up in some escrow scam. 

I am not a victim of that scam. I was just asking if you can extend your hand out but stopped nagging since you neglected replying to my comment.

By the way, if he really only does have 500k shares as he states, if we found a block right now, that'd translate into an expected payout of 0.00015335BTC.  We're not exactly talking about breaking the bank.  It's not even the minimum payout threshold.

My shares are low because I joined your pool only for about 42 minutes and left it after finding that your last block was found on 16th Dec. No offense to your pool if you think I hurt you so badly but I need to join a popular pool where chances of finding a block is much faster. Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: