Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet  (Read 34272 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
Merited by felicita (2)

The script is almost three years old and therefore I decided to remove the fee of one Satoshi forever and keep the script free.

The updated version is available on Jaguarbitcoin as well as on GitHub.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

The script is almost three years old and therefore I decided to remove the fee of one Satoshi forever and keep the script free.

The updated version is available on Jaguarbitcoin as well as on GitHub.

great to see you here still active Wink
And again thanks for this open source script !
My faucet is still using your script as Core ..... its hard to see but its still there XD

kind regards
Holly8

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:52:19 PM

Hi, Im writing response here because personal message only lets me send 2 mails per day. Yah recaptcha shows properly on claim page but it would still tell me that my captcha is wrong after i click claim.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:28:51 PM

Hi, Im writing response here because personal message only lets me send 2 mails per day. Yah recaptcha shows properly on claim page but it would still tell me that my captcha is wrong after i click claim.
Have you checked whether there are no whitespaces after the reCaptcha Private Key?

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Holly8

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:38:45 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 09:50:09 PM by Holly8

Have you checked whether there are no whitespaces after the reCaptcha Private Key?

Hi, Yah. I just checked. Im testing faucet on one of my domains: [Deleted because I didnt want everyone to see it]
I plan to have faucet on my other domain. Site was in maintenance mode and I put it back on for you to see. There is some cash in my faucethub so it could be tested.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 01:33:09 PM

Hi, Yah. I just checked. Im testing faucet on one of my domains: [Deleted because I didnt want everyone to see it]
I plan to have faucet on my other domain. Site was in maintenance mode and I put it back on for you to see. There is some cash in my faucethub so it could be tested.
I am looking forward to pushing an update to fix this bug this week.

Holly8

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:03:59 PM

Hi, thanks!.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:55:23 AM

Hi, thanks!.
The update has been pushed to our website and on GitHub.

Enjoy!

Holly8

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 03:18:57 PM

Thank you  Grin
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:42:12 PM

I can't believe I almost missed this script. It's so fresh and basic I like that. Nice spots to place ads and easy to figure out those spots. You also said you added in funcaptcha, I like that. Do you just change the code that you copy-paste for the funcaptcha with the code that funcaptcha gives you? I am still new and learning. There is also Hcaptcha have you used it? What do you think of it compared to funcaptcha?

Hi, thanks!.
The update has been pushed to our website and on GitHub.

Enjoy!

Is the demo updated too?

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 04:16:19 PM

I can't believe I almost missed this script. It's so fresh and basic I like that. Nice spots to place ads and easy to figure out those spots. You also said you added in funcaptcha, I like that. Do you just change the code that you copy-paste for the funcaptcha with the code that funcaptcha gives you? I am still new and learning. There is also Hcaptcha have you used it? What do you think of it compared to funcaptcha?
Funcaptcha has been replaced by a newer one and is a paid-captcha though. I haven't integrated any other captchas than reCaptcha in this script. hCaptcha seems promising but it is a question of time how long it will last.

Is the demo updated too?
Of course, it is.

There is a paid Lottery Add-On for this script available in JaguarBitcoin's shop. Simply choose Simple Faucet Script and pick up the addon.
Demo of the Lottery: https://jaguarbitcoin.com/faucetscripts/simplefaucetscript/lottery

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 01:06:15 PM

In light of the recent news of Faucethub's shutdown by mexicantarget, founder and operator one of the largest micro wallet services, some steps will be taken for the functionality of this script. News will follow.

kosovapg

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 04:43:27 PM

If you are up for partnership with us (https://www.kswallet.net), contact with us contact@kswallet.net
Favbits

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:36:13 AM

I just prepare to use this faucet script....
But I don't know how to modify the payout with kswallet....

Any tutorial or new version for this script?
Favbits

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:59:45 PM

Can this script support expresscrypto?
Or anyone know how to modify it?
yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:22:03 PM

owner of this script will probably post a update before faucethub is shutting down Wink
and yes this script works with every other micro payments service you just need a bit of php web development skills.

regards

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:57:06 PM

Funcaptcha has been replaced by a newer one and is a paid-captcha though. I haven't integrated any other captchas than reCaptcha in this script. hCaptcha seems promising but it is a question of time how long it will last.

Is the demo updated too?
Of course, it is.

There is a paid Lottery Add-On for this script available in JaguarBitcoin's shop. Simply choose Simple Faucet Script and pick up the addon.
Demo of the Lottery: https://jaguarbitcoin.com/faucetscripts/simplefaucetscript/lottery

Good stuff. I don't see the point of using google Recaptcha, it doesn't even earn you anything. Plus its google.

owner of this script will probably post a update before faucethub is shutting down Wink
and yes this script works with every other micro payments service you just need a bit of php web development skills.

regards

So you mean I must brush up on my php skills before I start using the new faucets after faucethub? Faucethub made everything much easier. I guess now we have to use the minumim withdraw thing and people have to save up their balane till they reach payout. Which is the entire reason that we used faucethub. Stupid bloodly US laws. But still the owner of faucethub folded. Sad

bitvestorhacked

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:27:35 AM

I have been keeping my eyes on the progress, with faucethub api and all shut down is there any news on how the script will work for this moment? What are your plans because bitcoins too don't work as opposed to what they said previously.
Favbits

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:17:02 PM

Hope the update script can be support with expresscrypto and faucetpay
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 12:50:34 PM

Hope the update script can be support with expresscrypto and faucetpay
Sure, the script is undergoing development. I'll phase out everything that's outdated and implement a range of new withdrawal options.

Btw, sorry that it took such a long time, was quite busy with personal things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: