Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying any CPA Network accounts  (Read 3346 times)
lovebird (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:17:35 AM

Hi,
Buying any CPA Network Accounts Let me know PM me with Your CPA network details.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:33:01 AM

I have peerfly account that is more than 4 years old, let me know if you are interested.

lovebird (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:20:35 AM

I have peerfly account that is more than 4 years old, let me know if you are interested.
What is your price for that account ?
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:39:36 AM

I have an adworkmedia account and crakrevenue account if interested.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:11:21 AM

Honestly i do not have any idea about the price but you can quote your bid and i will accept if i like it.

andreyhtone

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:26:25 AM

i have a crackrevenue account

it also has like 22$ on balance or something

pm me if interested
gamingneeds

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:29:25 AM

I have over 40+ accounts that are 7+ years old, some with tens of thousands in history.
I can also make fresh accounts for any site.

Let me know what you're budget is and maybe we can work something out.
I will not be selling these cheap.
Watoshi

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:05:37 PM

I have crackrevenue, adwordsmedia. adscendmedia. Please tell me the amount you are buying this accounts?

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
ironbit

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:54:55 PM

Hello,
i have got an account vom CPALead. The network is one the best regarding some review site. Let me know if you are inerested, then i will send you some more information.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:50:54 PM

I have adwordmedia CPA account if you want to buy, 2-3 year old account.PM me if you need this.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:16:39 PM

Is Op still interested in buying these accounts? i think he should update the thread for us to know.

lovebird (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:14:39 AM

Brothers I am interested to buy CPA accounts just PM me your asking price if it is fair and Negotiable i will buy it using escrow. And mean while i need a Screenshots of the account as really you won the account to prevent scam. I need top CPA accounts like W4 CPA, Peerfly CPA, etc., Just PM me
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:18:00 AM

I have a very old Sharecash Account with few bucks in it.The account is phone verified and has made successive payments in the past through payza and other banking services.I'm selling it for quite cheap .Send me Pm if interested .
redmaster

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:29:20 PM

Hi. I am selling Crakrevenue old account with money inside.
For more info, send me message in skype: red.master.ff3

Thx Smiley
taskheel

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:20:48 AM

I need someone could help me approval CPA network account.(like affiliate.com neverblue.com hydra.com ads4dough.com, etc.), my list over 40+. (I will provide individual info ,example: skype number&password, name, address, dob , domain, etc.. ) I have following conditions:
1), You should be familiar with CPA approval and should have the experience about CPA approval. You need CALL them.
2), You help me do the application of account and have them approved, I'll pay a good commission per account to you.
YOU should know how to use socks5 soft
3), You should keep on-line according to the United States Time from Monday to Friday during the day time.(Otherwise, how do you answer the telephone or make a call?)
4), Please PM me what networks you are good at, your price for specific website and your online time so that we can talk about some details further.
5), You should be honest,trustworthy and work seriously.
6), You will get paid if the application is approved. ***The Accounts MUST BE APPROVED!***
If you are good at CPA approval, you can PM me the details (price, your experience, your contact INFO SKYPE MSN Yaho.o etc.,), I will give you a good price for each account approval! I hope to find people who can have long-term cooperation with me!
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:24:55 AM

I have a adworkmedia account for sale. You can buy it for $3 . Let me know , if you are interested in buying it.

Catink

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

I'm selling my cpa accounts if anyone is interested on it. I have peerfly, adworkmedia, adscendmedia and crackrevenue. Only $10 per account.
masterfreester

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:34:20 AM

Hey bro,
I work with many team to get approvals for them tell me what you need. If I already have I can give you or I an even apply & get it approved.
Adpump ICO

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:10:06 PM

Hi, guys, is there anybody who want to work by CPA model?
masterfreester

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:04:07 AM

I bought a Maxbounty account recently from this website - https://www.accountbuy.net/
Very helpful and fast service. You can buy from them.

Website like this are scammers, they wont give you any support, just provide old and used accounts or by reference. If you need fresh cpa accs contact me,  I will also give you support with any issues.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: