Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Exchange Rate (BTC Monetary system)  (Read 1228 times)
PAPASO (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:33:49 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2012, 11:09:35 PM by PAPASO

BTC Exchange Rate is system, split 1 (international) BTC into various national coins ( total is 1 ). The
btc code must be change (not to build a webside to get money i try to creat a btc Monetary system)

after btc code changed, 1 btc can split to

0.4 usd btc(ip and public key limit in us)
0.3 eur btc(ip and public key limit in eur)
0.1 jpy btc(ip and public key limit in japan)
0.1 cny btc(ip and public key limit in china)
0.1 oth btc(ip and public key limit in other country)

usd-btc vs eur-btc is floating rate on the market, So the economic gain the rate is against the economic
recession the rate is depreciate. Then the btc exchange rate is begin and it can instead the usd system.
people buy or sell btc ,do not need to see how many us dollar. One btc can tell people how much it worth.

note:

usd btc only can send in america main land ip,jpy btc only can send in japan main land ip.
If a american want to send his jpy-btc back to america, it cannot. he only can use mtgox
account or blockinfo.jp to have them.

technical :

public key and private key limit with local ip address

another idea is copy btc code then limit IP and public key, to create BTC Monetary system.

america-btc
japan-btc
u.k-btc
china-btc

Let us to watch the history of  International Monetary System

gold standard
Bretton Woods system
Jamaica system
BTC various national coins or btc international ?

I think the first , why ? if  BTC into various national coins, goverment can easy (51%), it means  paper
money dead in this country, coins win. The goverment also can planning and fiscal and monetary policies
to give play to economic leverage.we all see the Asymmetrical Structure between Fiscal and Monetary
Policies in the Euro Area.That is why global Coins is doomed to failure.

Solution to deflation normally involves expansionary fiscal and monetary policies.But in euro, they can
not did any. Same coins different  interest rate make smart investor rich and  fatuous investor poor.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:44:48 AM

I'd like to give you 30 EUR for 100 BTC...

...but seriously I don't understand your post at all. As far as I got from your other posts, you propose to have country specific blockchains to make price discovery easier (and survive netsplits) and use IP addresses to enforce this.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not really hard to get an IP address in nearly any country in this world. IPv6 won't change that. The idea seems interesting but maybe a bit ahead of it's time right now (even the "international bitcoin" is not widely adopted at all).

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
PAPASO (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 11:43:44 AM

My aim is a btc-btc exchange rate in ipv6 or in ipv4.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 11:53:41 AM

2 Possibilities:

1. You are trying to scam newbies with your ridiculous low exchange rates.

2. You have used 2 Year old exchange rates as orientation.

So what is it?

Just to say, on MT.Gox you get 13$ per btc, so 32.5 Times what you are offering.

But if you sell BTC for this rates, I would like to buy all you got.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
PAPASO (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:48:45 PM

I think you made a mistake. I want to change the code of bitcoin
It is a idea, not a commercial projects.
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 03:09:41 PM

i think i get an idea of what you want to do: Basically you want to try to split 1 (international) BTC into various national coins... if that is the case i simply wonder "why"?
The main idea of BTC being an international currency with a set value no matter where you are makes it much more interestering than USD, EUR or Wonkadollar..

Maybe you could give some more information on the whole idea than just giving some keywords..
PAPASO (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 10:03:58 PM

Basically you want to try to split 1 (international) BTC into various national coins

Yes, that is what i want to do. split 1 (international) BTC into various national coins
or creat various national coins. Because i am an opponent of economic globalization.
I support Trade Protectionism.

another answer is Jamaica system will over as everthings will  dead

gold standard
Bretton Woods system
Jamaica system
BTC various national coins or btc international ?

I think the first , why ? if  BTC into various national coins, goverment can change the quantity of total
gov. can planning and fiscal and monetary policies to give play to economic leverage.we all see the
Asymmetrical Structure between Fiscal and Monetary Policies in the Euro Area.That is why global
Coins is doomed to failure.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 11:03:51 AM

Please release a forked chain of Bitcoin in this case and don't just speculate (I think there are a lot of people here who might disagree with you, me amongst them). All the tools for that are readily available as is the code.

Again, please prove us wrong, don't just talk - do!

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: