Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: App Builders $7.77! LIFETIME UNLTD Membership +SPECIAL+ 4 preActivated (vouched)  (Read 2140 times)
vpiholdings (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:27:24 PM

Yup. I can login and access all of the setting inside.
Your not upgraded yet? I thought you the 1st vouch that been given.
Maybe should wait a little bit from OP
He PM'ed me that my account has been fully upgraded, but my account are yet to be upgraded when I check it at the website.

Krunox - You are fully activated! My apologies about the activation delay! Activation crew had a technical snafu and didn't realize the upgrade hadn't been applied. You are good to go! Fully upgrade and activation has been applied. Just double checked again with my team. Thanks for your patience buddy!

Donations • 124ruro2nwhAAMh1XoY9j1vZz4PMwTbfix

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vpiholdings (OP)

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:47:16 PM

krunox123 - You are fully activated. Activation crew had a technical snafu, my apologies! I have double checked to make sure the activation and full upgrade have been applied. You are all set to go! Apologies again for the delay man. Thanks so much for your patience!

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 01:56:52 AM

krunox123 - You are fully activated. Activation crew had a technical snafu, my apologies! I have double checked to make sure the activation and full upgrade have been applied. You are all set to go! Apologies again for the delay man. Thanks so much for your patience!
Confirmed.

Alright, so, here is my review/feedback of this website.

To be honest, the website are not that easy to be used if it is your first time to use this app builder. You do not need to have coding skill if you want to make your app, it is much easier with this app builder though you first need to learn on how to use this app builder. What I like about this app builder are, there are so many templates that has been provided for you to use.
If you do not like the ready-made templates, you can design your own by using the BlankTemplate template. You will be able to make a lot of money with this if you are good at designing an app.
I am still designing my first app since it is not that easy to design an app. I hope I will be able to publish my first app sooner or later.

Good luck with sale. Smiley

Life sucks.
vpiholdings (OP)

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:40:17 AM

Thanks Krunox and Nick for your honest reviews and for "vouching"
Guys - if you want some templates hit me up by PM.
I've got a lot of dope stuff and I'm happy to share Wink

Not sure what you are trying to build Krunox, but I'm sure I've got something design wise that may help.
I've got a lot of stuff from the envato marketplace - and I'm also quite a decent designer.
So let me know if there is anything you want help with or would like to do.
I got a grip of experience, and to be completely honest bro - I am a DIY kid.
I taught myself everything I know - so I understand how overwhelming it can be in the beginning!

I've got a good 13 years of experience under my belt now. I'm always happy to share info.
It's the one thing that has helped me get ahead faster. Either of you guys feel free to hit me up
and ask me anything, as well if you need any code - let me know what you are looking to create.
I got access to nearly anything you may want Smiley

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:29:50 AM

Thanks Krunox and Nick for your honest reviews and for "vouching"
Guys - if you want some templates hit me up by PM.
I've got a lot of dope stuff and I'm happy to share Wink
What kind of templates you have?

Not sure what you are trying to build Krunox, but I'm sure I've got something design wise that may help.
I've got a lot of stuff from the envato marketplace - and I'm also quite a decent designer.
So let me know if there is anything you want help with or would like to do.
I got a grip of experience, and to be completely honest bro - I am a DIY kid.
I taught myself everything I know - so I understand how overwhelming it can be in the beginning!
I tried to build an app that will have all the feature of the app builder. I'm trying to learn the app builder in this way. Tongue
I will send you a PM if I need your help.

I've got a good 13 years of experience under my belt now. I'm always happy to share info.
It's the one thing that has helped me get ahead faster. Either of you guys feel free to hit me up
and ask me anything, as well if you need any code - let me know what you are looking to create.
I got access to nearly anything you may want Smiley
You have 13 years experience with this app? :-O
Access to... everything? What code you had? I'm interested, but the first thing I need to do is to learn the app builder. Smiley

Life sucks.
tncmdd

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:02:50 PM

I 'm interested but i don't have bitcoins; too difficult for a newbie. However i can pay through SKRILL or PP. What do you say?
edgali

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:24:00 PM

Since you still newbie here i suggest that you need some vouch to trusted member here to tested ur product.
With vouch your market sell will more trusted and buyer will feel its worth of it.
Im not apps maker but who know one day i need this product to build my own apps. But without vouch i need think alot of times if gonna buy or not.
So find some member that are in trusted list to vouch this product for you.

Would you like a vouch Nick? It's actually quite fun. You don't need to be an app builder to use it. You don't need to know any code either.  There's a boat load of videos out there as well - and you can also sign up at seattleclouds for free and access all of their tutorials.

If you want a vouch let me know. Since you were the one to mention it - I will be happy to give you one

I am only giving ONE VOUCH out - However I will give the first 25 people who want to purchase this a "First 25 in the door TRIPLE 7 PRICING"

It will be the first time I've allowed this price "out of the bag" - so NICK - give it a whirl with a vouch i'll provide you with, and FIRST 25 PAY ONLY: $7.77 for your membership Wink

Send:  0.02 btc     ------> 1FZyXx4VC7KYF39JKJnaxjAAz8nakWa1e6 and report back to thread for activation.

I would like to take it for $7.7 do you offer PP payment?
vpiholdings (OP)

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:39:52 PM

Hi guys - send paypal to "solcomllc@gmail.com"
Paypal is fine.
Go ahead and send it and PM me with an email to make it faster if you'd like.
With the limitations on messaging it can be a pain in the ASS to get back to you fast with the 6 minute wait inbetween.
I'll send you all the details via email if that works easier.

Thanks!

vpiholdings (OP)

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:52:52 PM

krunox - i've 13 years experience in building websites, and now 6 months experience in apps. I'm no app guru yet - but i've got code for sms chat - some other templates, and wazzap clones, uber clones, netflix clones, i've got a unity 3d tutorial as well for building unity games with their SDK's. All kinds of stuff.
Just let me know what you're trying to build - if you want I can send you some stuff to your email that you used to register.
Let me know.

vpiholdings (OP)

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:46:29 PM

Hey there Edgali - sending you an email now on how to activate your membership! Thanks for your purchase Wink

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:36:07 AM

krunox - i've 13 years experience in building websites, and now 6 months experience in apps. I'm no app guru yet - but i've got code for sms chat - some other templates, and wazzap clones, uber clones, netflix clones, i've got a unity 3d tutorial as well for building unity games with their SDK's. All kinds of stuff.
Just let me know what you're trying to build - if you want I can send you some stuff to your email that you used to register.
Let me know.
That is a lot of experience. Shocked
Send it to my email. I'll see what you have.

Life sucks.
edgali

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:23:53 AM

Hey there Edgali - sending you an email now on how to activate your membership! Thanks for your purchase Wink

Have not received any email from you yet.
Perhaps PM here.
ozdesi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:40:31 AM

I will one of the 1st 25 in the door at triple 7
PM me the details please
edgali

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:22:38 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 10:38:24 AM by edgali

Warning to others. I have not received anything from Op, its has been over 3 days now

I have finally received by PM how to register (after 5 Days), but I still have to wait 24-48 hrs to get the unlimited account.  Will keep posted here.

ozdesi

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:16:13 AM

I hear your warning. OP has been actively logging in but no response. Sounds fishy now
vpiholdings (OP)

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:10:04 PM

Hello everyone. My account here is always logged in for reference. I have many businesses so I am not always online when my status says online. I will need to start locking the thread when I am not available.
For reference as well people - Edgali was sent his activation and registration instructions FIVE MINUTES after his
transactions was processed. I as well posted here to him to please check his email or to PM me for activation instructions.
It's real simple guys - I am giving you a MASSIVE DISCOUNTED SOFTWARE - but if you DO NOT COMMUNICATE and you FAIL TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS - you will only have one person to blame for the delays - YOU!

No offense - but communication is IMPERATIVE!

If you cannot READ INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW THEM - Don't purchase my app builder.
I have sold over $2500 worth of memberships in the last 5 days from my site and through bulk buys.
All 6 clients followed the instructions and are already activated.

EDGALI's membership has been upgraded and activated after he finally READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Don't assume anything unless you have read your emails or PM's and followed the instructions.
It is NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 06:07:22 AM

Let me know.
That is a lot of experience. Shocked
Send it to my email. I'll see what you have.
Did you missed my post because I am still waiting for your email. Smiley Huh

Life sucks.
vpiholdings (OP)

Talk is cheap

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:05:19 AM

Hey Krunox~
I sent it out, but maybe I sent to the wrong email.
Will you pm me your email please Smiley
I will re send!

ozdesi

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:09:35 AM

Yes, I did not PM you but telling me to pay special price of 7.77 within one hour and asking me to go first sounds even more fishy to me.
Good luck with your future sales!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:14:01 AM

Let me know if you need another vouch I am more than willing to do so. Thanks in advance!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: