Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for "How to do x with Bitcoin" Article Writers  (Read 1196 times)
Tavos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:39:14 AM

I can help you out with this if this is still needed.
How many more articles do you need anyway?

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ezehy2014

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:26:05 AM

hope you loved my article on setting up a coinbas account
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:41:24 PM

I'd write one on how to create a simple web shop, using Wordpress and GoUrl, that accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.
It would be around 750 words or more, with screenshots. I'm not a native speaker, but you can review my post history to see if my English skills are sufficient.

Hoping the topic isn't too niche for your website though, but I'd love to write about something that's somewhat technical.

I'm estimating it would take me about 2 days to write, if I squeeze it in between some other projects.

Your English seems to be just fine in this post. I'd be more than happy to add your wordpress + gourl article to the site. I'm sure it would help a lot of future web developers and would be great for increasing the scope of our community.
Will get started on it tomorrow, had a pretty busy weekend Smiley
I'll get it proofread by a friend who happens to be a linguist (native speaker), pretty sure she'll do it for free.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:59:14 AM

hope you loved my article on setting up a coinbas account

No offense but that little snippet you created was pretty bad. One paragraph, 1000's of commas, tons of grammar/spelling issues and non-informative. There is no way I can use that material.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:00:36 AM

I can help you out with this if this is still needed.
How many more articles do you need anyway?

I need lots of articles. Basically an article for every topic to introduce people to bitcoin tech and bitcoin economic theory.

My goal is to find 2-3 decent writers and just give them all of the work/pay so I don't have to keep screening for new writers.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:01:07 AM

I'd write one on how to create a simple web shop, using Wordpress and GoUrl, that accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.
It would be around 750 words or more, with screenshots. I'm not a native speaker, but you can review my post history to see if my English skills are sufficient.

Hoping the topic isn't too niche for your website though, but I'd love to write about something that's somewhat technical.

I'm estimating it would take me about 2 days to write, if I squeeze it in between some other projects.

Your English seems to be just fine in this post. I'd be more than happy to add your wordpress + gourl article to the site. I'm sure it would help a lot of future web developers and would be great for increasing the scope of our community.
Will get started on it tomorrow, had a pretty busy weekend Smiley
I'll get it proofread by a friend who happens to be a linguist (native speaker), pretty sure she'll do it for free.

Great I look forward to it!

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:27:22 AM

Still looking for help

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:08:10 AM

I'm interested. I'm looking for some writing work, just a few questions -

Am I allowed to do multiple articles, for multiple payments? :3
Is there certain things I need to write about? Online wallets, the blockchain, mining?
Are you looking for us to provide some sort of tutorial, or just a sort of informative report?
How do I submit the article? Do I just simple PM it to you?
Do I need to format it? Using what? BBcode? HTML?

Please PM me. I'm sure we can work together.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:21:09 AM

I'm interested. I'm looking for some writing work, just a few questions -

Am I allowed to do multiple articles, for multiple payments? :3
Is there certain things I need to write about? Online wallets, the blockchain, mining?
Are you looking for us to provide some sort of tutorial, or just a sort of informative report?
How do I submit the article? Do I just simple PM it to you?
Do I need to format it? Using what? BBcode? HTML?

Please PM me. I'm sure we can work together.

Each useful and informative article receives its own payment. Tutorials are great. Word documents or text documents with a PM to the link is fine.

But if I can't use the article (poor spelling, grammar, copy-paste from somewhere else or not useful) then no payment.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 08:49:20 AM

lyth0s, though I applaud your initiative, I think there are better ways to help the Bitcoin community.

We have enough amateur level material out there. What we need are well produced materials like articles and videos.
Those cost money,there's no escaping that. Perhaps a crowdfunding campaign for a resource like you are proposing might help.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:58:09 AM

lyth0s, though I applaud your initiative, I think there are better ways to help the Bitcoin community.

We have enough amateur level material out there. What we need are well produced materials like articles and videos.
Those cost money,there's no escaping that. Perhaps a crowdfunding campaign for a resource like you are proposing might help.

I'm just going for some of the basics. If you wanted to send a person you know to a website to actually learn how to buy and move bitcoins you probably wouldn't have a single good resource for them. That's what I'm aiming for.

People are stingy with their money and would not support crowdfunding something that will not provide them with an economic advantage, as unfortunate as that is.

MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:11:33 PM

I'm interested with your offer however, I desire anonimity in my articles. Can this be negotiated? Contact me at mynameisjeff@europe.com (credible account). I hope I will soon appear in your articles.

Pkzone

Activity: 154

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 08:19:38 AM

Well, you didn't reply to me.
I've a lot of experience with Bitcoin and I am willing to help you for your generous act. Cheesy
Will you allow me to do so please?
For example, one of my articles are here:
http://2dh7ddbitizqfwfc.onion.link/2016/03/09/how-to-secure-your-tor-hidden-service-and-make-it-private-with-hidservauth/ for verification of my english skills.
http://2dh7ddbitizqfwfc.onion.link/2016/03/05/japan-recognizes-bitcoin-as-a-payment-method/

Let me know if you are interested.

Pkzone

Activity: 154

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 08:36:23 AM

I'm just going for some of the basics. If you wanted to send a person you know to a website to actually learn how to buy and move bitcoins you probably wouldn't have a single good resource for them. That's what I'm aiming for.

People are stingy with their money and would not support crowdfunding something that will not provide them with an economic advantage, as unfortunate as that is.
https://www.deepdotweb.com/buy-bitcoins-with-paypal-credit-cards/
There's a guide.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: