Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a Hero member account!  (Read 889 times)
zondic (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:16:41 AM

Hey guys,

I am selling a Hero member account. Next Tuesday it will have 546 activity points. Great post history, I am currently involved into a signature campaign that let's me earn 0.12 weekly. I am willing to transfer this spot as well on the signature campaign after tomorrow when I get paid! Account has green positive rating of +10.

I see this as a really great opportunity to start earning right away! I can't do it anymore, found another job so I don't have time for typing that much! I am asking 1 btc for this whole package!

I see this as a really great offer since you can pay off whole account with 8 weeks of signature campaign posting!
BTT

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:18:56 AM

Hey guys,

I am selling a Hero member account. Next Tuesday it will have 546 activity points. Great post history, I am currently involved into a signature campaign that let's me earn 0.12 weekly. I am willing to transfer this spot as well on the signature campaign after tomorrow when I get paid! Account has green positive rating of +10.

I see this as a really great opportunity to start earning right away! I can't do it anymore, found another job so I don't have time for typing that much! I am asking 1 btc for this whole package!

I see this as a really great offer since you can pay off whole account with 8 weeks of signature campaign posting!

Hey,

Can you provide the private key for the account? Also is the campaign Bit-X?

Thanks

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:23:29 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 06:34:51 AM by Bit_Happy

Hey guys,

Hey,

Can you provide the private key for the account? Also is the campaign Bit-X?

Thanks

The current max for Bit-X is probably 0.08 weekly, unless there was a brand-new change.
Edit: The new/current max is 150 posts = 0.12 weekly (?)

zondic (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:27:27 AM

If by the private key you mean a link to the profile, yes I can provide this but only to the highly interested parties via PM!

Yes it's bitx campaign and they offer 150 posts per week at the price of 0.0008, so that makes 0.12 weekly!
BTT

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:30:19 AM

If by the private key you mean a link to the profile, yes I can provide this but only to the highly interested parties via PM!

Yes it's bitx campaign and they offer 150 posts per week at the price of 0.0008, so that makes 0.12 weekly!

No... Private key associated with the account. As in the private key of the address associated with the account.

BTT

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:31:59 AM

No... Private key associated with the account. As in the private key of the address associated with the account.

Also I forgot to mention that you probably shouldn't give out the profile any time under any circumstances. Because then people can mark the account easily as sold and such.

zondic (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:34:33 AM

Also I forgot to mention that you probably shouldn't give out the profile any time under any circumstances. Because then people can mark the account easily as sold and such.

I still have to figure out how to sell an account without providing a direct link to it.

Yes, account is staked and I can provide a signed message that the account is not stolen.
BTT

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:37:08 AM

Usually you list all the specifications(The activity level, post count, post quality, whether there's any negative trust, etc. etc.) in the OP.

I suggest you do that to attract more attention Smiley

zondic (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:05:34 AM

Please offer me a price for this account! I am willing to consider any offer!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:19:35 AM

State how much is the lowest that is acceptable to you or else this might end up as an Auction, or better yet move this thread in Auction section so account will go to the highest bidder and no hard feelings to those who's offer is turned down because there's another user who posted a better offer.
zondic (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:36:01 AM

State how much is the lowest that is acceptable to you or else this might end up as an Auction, or better yet move this thread in Auction section so account will go to the highest bidder and no hard feelings to those who's offer is turned down because there's another user who posted a better offer.

0.5 BTCs is price at the moment!

Quite honestly I don't have a time for an auction!
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:55:01 AM

0.5 BTCs is price at the moment!

Quite honestly I don't have a time for an auction!

He is asking 1btc on his post. so 0.5 doesn't count as a bid.
You'd should earn more than 1btc in the next weeks to come with such account. If I have the amount I might just bid 1btc for it. you'd earn more or less $400 in a month.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:26:19 PM

I am curious to know what is the account trust depth 4 or 1 for you to see green 10! Is it dark or light green, which is the place to make the account valuable or worthless! Since we know any hero account can easily join that bit-x campaign and earn that much money! They usually cost 0.35-0.6BTC!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

zondic (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:44:07 PM

It's light green! Yes, any hero account can get enrolled, but you must wait for the spots to open. This can take awhile! Here you are getting a good to go account right away that's ready to earn right away!
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:10:11 PM

It's light green! Yes, any hero account can get enrolled, but you must wait for the spots to open. This can take awhile! Here you are getting a good to go account right away that's ready to earn right away!
its light green with default trust depth 2 or you are using customized trust setting?I have seen some users saying they have green trust and later they realize it was because of their custom trust list.1BCT is still high for light green hero account you should lower the price to get offers
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:02:46 AM

its light green with default trust depth 2 or you are using customized trust setting?I have seen some users saying they have green trust and later they realize it was because of their custom trust list.1BCT is still high for light green hero account you should lower the price to get offers
Any account can easily get Light green if he did some trades. So IMO the fair price should be around 0.4BTC.
zondic (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:41:02 AM

Hey guys I am still selling that account! The price is 0.5 BTCs!
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:45:11 AM

I can pay 0.3btc
wanted10top

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:40:03 AM

0.35 through escrow