Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!  (Read 3067 times)
Magnesium Coin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:18:28 AM

Why is everyone tagging me negative when Vod has already tagged me as a scammer? What is the need for it? Will it look deep red or what?  Angry Angry

I request shorena and EcuaMobi to remove their negative trust rating as your trusts have nothing to do with getting a negative trust. Vod gave it first. So what is the need for giving it again?

Please stop these trolls and let me lead a peaceful life. Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community so please remove your negative ratings @shorena and @EcuaMobi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:22:05 AM

Why is everyone tagging me negative when Vod has already tagged me as a scammer? What is the need for it? Will it look deep red or what?  Angry Angry

I request shorena and EcuaMobi to remove their negative trust rating as your trusts have nothing to do with getting a negative trust. Vod gave it first. So what is the need for giving it again?

Please stop these trolls and let me lead a peaceful life. Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community so please remove your negative ratings @shorena and @EcuaMobi.

Name:   Magnesium Coin
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:19:30 AM

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.
Magnesium Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:23:30 AM

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.

My account is not aged!? Cry   From October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM to December 18, 2015, 07:23:22 AM!!
Magnesium Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:24:55 AM

2 months of being on the community with an alias will all go waste?! Cry

This is unacceptable IMO! Huh
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:19:43 AM

Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community

I never posted any such thing.

Some offenses, such as asking for a loan as a newbie can be forgiven - the user may not have understood the rules.

You purposely and maliciously scammed.  That is why multiple people have left you negative trust.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Magnesium Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:16:12 AM

Some offenses, such as asking for a loan as a newbie can be forgiven - the user may not have understood the rules.

You purposely and maliciously scammed.  That is why multiple people have left you negative trust.

VOD you have said this before:

This community will give you another chance.  We will be watching you closely and make sure you are a sincere member in the future.

In the meantime, you will have the trust that goes with the scam you pulled.

Good luck.

Please spare me! Cry Cry
Magnesium Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:19:00 AM

To all those who left me a negative feedback (except Vod), I'll also leave a negative feedback to each one of you since you're abusing my trust.  Angry Angry

Vod please spare me this time. Cry
Magnesium Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:36:51 AM

Left negative feedback to markj113, hedgy73, shorena and EcuaMobi (Check my sent feedback Wink ) Now how do you all feel huh?! I'm feeling the same. Sad

I'll remove your negative feedback after you delete yours.

Thanks.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:37:48 AM

Left negative feedback to markj113, hedgy73, shorena and EcuaMobi (Check my sent feedback Wink ) Now how do you all feel huh?! I'm feeling the same. Sad
Lol ,your feedback doesn't have any effect on them. Just check their Untrusted feedback, thats how insignificant your neg looks to others
Magnesium Coin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:44:28 AM

Lol ,your feedback doesn't have any effect on them. Just check their Untrusted feedback, thats how insignificant your neg looks to others

Looks like you really don't know anything about the forum! Roll Eyes Your signature truly speaks of yourself.

Look at this. How can they get a negative rating after I left a negative feedback on their profile?

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:50:12 AM

I'm sorry to have to point this out, but the reason for this is because you are trusted for your own account...

This means that when you give negative feedback to somebody, it's shown as feedback from somebody trusted (yourself) while you are logged in into your own account. If somebody else looks at the profiles of the ones you negged, your feeback is shown as as feedback from somebody untrusted (since you are not in their trust lists)...

I don't like the trust system either, but at the moment, it's more or less the best we have
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:52:10 AM

Looks like you really don't know anything about the forum! Roll Eyes Your signature truly speaks of yourself.
:facepalm: People really don't get humor these days.And lol, my signature is not a conscious being

Look at this. How can they get a negative rating after I left a negative feedback on their profile?

-img-snip-

Thats because you "trust yourself" but to any other person your feedback is "untrusted" until they include you in their trust list, which only an alt of yours or a troll will do. The ones whose feedback show as Trusted are either in DT(and hence in your unedited trust list) or ones you have manually included in your trust list.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:25:44 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 10:38:06 AM by Heutenamos

Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community

To all those who left me a negative feedback (except Vod), I'll also leave a negative feedback to each one of you since you're abusing my trust.  Angry Angry

Vod please spare me this time. Cry

I was smelling this from miles away  Undecided
why the emphasis on Vod ,does it has something to do with "lottery248" ?

yo
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:03:41 AM

Thanks for the negative feedback.

How am I abusing the trust system?

You were caught then admitted scamming so earned negative feedback to warn others.

If anyone is abusing the trust system it is you as you are just retaliating for your deserved negative feedback.

The only thing you are concerned about is the signature campaigns income which I hope you get kicked from.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:08:57 AM

Why is everyone tagging me negative when Vod has already tagged me as a scammer? What is the need for it? Will it look deep red or what?  Angry Angry

They are tagging you with more Negative feedback so that anyone who wanna deal with you will look on your profile and see what other says about you.
No it does not look deeper Red , instead Neg Trust count increase.

Instead of saying it here , if you could say them via PM then it would have been much better.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:24:16 AM

They are tagging you with more Negative feedback so that anyone who wanna deal with you will look on your profile and see what other says about you.
No it does not look deeper Red , instead Neg Trust count increase.

Instead of saying it here , if you could say them via PM then it would have been much better.

Yes bothering me via PM will make me more likely to reconsider my rating.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:30:53 AM

Marked your words for future , will this be applicable for everyone or just OP.
I just working hard to get all evidences to send you guys , as i am done will let you guys know.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:35:46 AM

I just working hard to get all evidences to send you guys , as i am done will let you guys know.
People just don't get sarcasm here do they?
Edit: This is why I have to end my sarcastic post with /sarcasm everytime  Undecided
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:38:26 AM

People just don't get sarcasm here do they?
Edit: This is why I have to end my sarcastic post with /sarcasm everytime  Undecided

No, I guess not. Well I guess I will go prepare my inbox.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:58:04 AM

If he wants to play the feedback game let him.

My next job is to pm the guys that run his precious Sig campaigns and point out the scam accusation threads and ask them if a proven scammer is the sort of person they want promoting their business.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: