Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28*  (Read 6656 times)
J4bberwock

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:55:59 AM

still no reply  Cry

All PMs will be answered as I sober up, it's 7AM here and for once New Years wasn't a disappointment  Smiley  

Items should arrive to buyers next week; remember the holiday season... Discs have been sent anyhow.

Next week we'll also expand our stock beyond SSDs. Discounts will be great on the new stuff Grin

Will you have smaller SSD's (128GB)? I might be interested, depending on the price.

No, if you not ordering bulk. Too much work for too little money. Sorry.

Is it only one you need? I have small ones, but they are used. Could send you one of those if you want.

Regards

I may need in a close future some 128GB ones too. Probably at least 30 of them.
If the price isn't that good, I can go for 256GB ones instead.

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorjito25 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:57:35 AM

All PMs are answered - happy to see the interest. Smiley We will need to order new 512gb PROs.

I also got confirmation that one package reached it's destination, but that member come forwards if he wants, of course. As I understood it, everything was fine tho.

Things might seem slow, but please take under consideration all the holidays (and they are more of them in Sweden than at most other places; we have one day the coming week too). We will do everything we can to ship everything on Monday (or possibly Tuesday) if the deals closes the weekend. As we are planning to expand with other computer-items, we will of course also expand the number of people working with this.

Lastly, tomorrow at midnight the Holiday Sale will be off and prices return to normal. I will check in in about ten-tvelve hours from now again, hoping to be able to close some more deals this weekend (as Sebastian or your choice of escrow receives the funds) and we ship early next week.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:01:36 AM

still no reply  Cry

All PMs will be answered as I sober up, it's 7AM here and for once New Years wasn't a disappointment  Smiley  

Items should arrive to buyers next week; remember the holiday season... Discs have been sent anyhow.

Next week we'll also expand our stock beyond SSDs. Discounts will be great on the new stuff Grin

Will you have smaller SSD's (128GB)? I might be interested, depending on the price.

Is it only one you need? I have small ones, but they are used. Could send you one of those if you want.

Regards

I may need in a close future some 128GB ones too. Probably at least 30 of them.
If the price isn't that good, I can go for 256GB ones instead.

30 discs is a different deal Wink Please PM me, also with additional info as brand etc. if you have such, so I wont forget to check the prices we can offer until tonight.

See you!
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:24:47 PM

still no reply  Cry

Regards

It's fine, thanks for your reply. It's only one indeed, and thanks but I don't want used ones Cheesy
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:05:18 PM

still no reply  Cry

Regards

It's fine, thanks for your reply. It's only one indeed, and thanks but I don't want used ones Cheesy

Well, if we can get a bulk order going with J4bberwock as base, there will be room for you  Smiley Check OP and the thread for the development of this. Perhaps it's a big need for smaller disc, although we sold a 2TB EVO today.

PM answering will be postponed a few hours as uninvited relatives just knocked on the door... Thanks for your patience.  Smiley
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:53:04 AM

Updated OP!
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:18:40 AM

Updated OP!

price increased ? sob sob, was saving up Sad

but i was in contact here on thread so does it still count ?
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:44:58 AM

Updated OP!

Yes, it was an holiday sale but all those who had contact with me before or during the sale will get the old prices  Smiley

And we will occasionally run promotions and sales in the future too. We want the thread to be somewhat unpredictable  Grin
yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:47:58 AM

Updated OP!

Yes, it was an holiday sale but all those who had contact with me before or during the sale will get the old prices  Smiley

And we will occasionally run promotions and sales in the future too. We want the thread to be somewhat unpredictable  Grin

i contacted via thread but there was a "hiccup" with escrow while saving up some btc.

i'm looking at 2 if you could honor the old price. sorry to be late but had to wait for btc to come thru.

let's do the deal if you could.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:53:15 AM

Updated OP!

i contacted via thread but there was a "hiccup" with escrow while saving up some btc.

i'm looking at 2 if you could honor the old price. sorry to be late but had to wait for btc to come thru.

Sure, just PM me with what you want and we'll get escrow in; if you pay to the escrow address with in 18h, it will  be shipped tomorrow.  Smiley
yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:41:44 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 04:48:00 PM by yslyung

Updated OP!

Yes, it was an holiday sale but all those who had contact with me before or during the sale will get the old prices  Smiley

And we will occasionally run promotions and sales in the future too. We want the thread to be somewhat unpredictable  Grin

Sure, just PM me with what you want and we'll get escrow in; if you pay to the escrow address with in 18h, it will  be shipped tomorrow.  Smiley

pm'ed to yourself & sebastian ju awaiting reply & some basic questions regarding shipping options.

thx & looking fwd to smooth trade.

got a reply from sebastian. waiting on op to reply.
Mariowot

Activity: 639
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:36:17 PM

Hi,

i got my package with ssd disks. I purchased couple of them and received as ordered.

Thanks mate
yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:37:42 PM

Hi,

i got my package with ssd disks. I purchased couple of them and received as ordered.

Thanks mate

looking fwd to receive them soon too.

escrow provided by sebastianju. got reply from escrow & op.

btc sent & hope everything goes smooth. reply from op is pretty fast too.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:31:14 AM

Hi,

Thanks mate

Happy to hear! Enjoy the speed  Smiley

More packages is travelling to their destinations, and I think four more are done for delivery tomorrow.

Please note that the stock numbers are not updated yet
, but we will order more tomorrow as there seems to be an interest.

In addition to light-weigh computer-parts, we are discussing to bring in heavier hardware like GPUs or even whole machines (laptops). Shipping cost would remain the same!

Would anyone be interested to really broaden the offered items? Please let us know  Smiley It's quite important as we can't sit on a large stock for month. The alternative would be that you contact us as now with a wish-list, but that also means longer delivery times. Basicly, how would you like the shop to develop....?

Any ideas or answers are welcome  Smiley Let together build not only the shop with lowest prices, but also the most thouth-after stock.

Please, discuss here as my PM box is full of orders and pre-order discussions  Smiley

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:33:16 PM

We didn't receive the ordered goods today as supposed (a few different things). In contact with our partners, the main one had not worked on orders on Sunday and done inventory today Monday. Orders could , but he didn't know for sure, be delayed until Tuesday for us as Wednesday is a holiday here.

That said, we shipped yesterday and will do the same tomorrow. We will also get a few more 500GB EVOs as compensation for the delay.

Those who want their goods shipped tomorrow need to escrow money and send me your postal address, email and phone number within 18 hours from this post.

Sorry for this delay, but soon the holiday season will be over and things will go back to normal.

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

yes , please update us when items arrive.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Two4D

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:20:36 PM

Placed my order, paid to escrow now waiting. OP I sent you a PM also.

yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:16:04 PM

waiting for mine, got a shipping label notification from UPS last couple of days but no movement yet. must be timezone & i think holidays ?

let's see some movement. yeah do update us.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:04:28 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 04:05:11 AM by jorjito25

UPDATE:

Due to personal problems of my partner working with this, the overwhelming interest in ordering things for us and the unforeseen awful consequences of all the holidays regarding shipping, we have to temporary close the shop.

We will open on again January 12, Tuesday next week. Until then we will improve the ordering process, bring in new stuff for broader supply of items, but also bring in more manpower to help me here on the board (to have conversations with 14 different members in parallel is quite a task).

The customers who have sent money into escrow, will not be effected by this. We have shipped and will continue to ship the ones we had not have the time handle yet.

Of course we are most disappointed to have to do this, but our plans for this shop is long-term. To just continue when things become bigger than expected and get out of hand, would be irresponsible - and only lead to an much sooner death of the shop than expected. By this temporary closure, we'll get back in better shape/stock and prepared for a bright future.

However, we want to say a sincere "we are sorry for this" to all those who have contacted use the last two weeks, but we hope you understand we wouldn't do this if it wasn't necessary.

See you all (we hope!) in less than a week!

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:04:54 PM

UPDATE:

Due to personal problems of my partner working with this, the overwhelming interest in ordering things for us and the unforeseen awful consequences of all the holidays regarding shipping, we have to temporary close the shop.

We will open on again January 12, Tuesday next week. Until then we will improve the ordering process, bring in new stuff for broader supply of items, but also bring in more manpower to help me here on the board (to have conversations with 14 different members in parallel is quite a task).

The customers who have sent money into escrow, will not be effected by this. We have shipped and will continue to ship the ones we had not have the time handle yet.

Of course we are most disappointed to have to do this, but our plans for this shop is long-term. To just continue when things become bigger than expected and get out of hand, would be irresponsible - and only lead to an much sooner death of the shop than expected. By this temporary closure, we'll get back in better shape/stock and prepared for a bright future.

However, we want to say a sincere "we are sorry for this" to all those who have contacted use the last two weeks, but we hope you understand we wouldn't do this if it wasn't necessary.

We see you all in less than a week! Until then the thread will be closed Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: