Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28*  (Read 6656 times)
jorjito25 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:38:06 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 02:21:30 AM by jorjito25

NEW UPDATE:

TO EVERYONE WONDER, EVERYTHING IS ON SCHEDUEL FOR OPENING UP AGAIN ON TUESDAY WITH SOME NEW OFFERINGS Smiley WHAT HAS NOT GONE AS PLANNED IS THE COMMUNICATION WITH ALREADY EXISTING CUSTOMER, AS I WAS AWAY FROM ANY INTERNET FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS. BUT THINGS WILL BE SHIPPING BOTH MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

AND AFTER THAT, THINGS WILL BE BACK FOR NORMAL (OR RATHER: A LOT BETTER) Wink

A BIG THANK YOU TO SEBASTIANJU, WHO DONE MUCH WORK WHILE I WAS AWAY. REMEMBER TO TIP HIS (OR THE ESCROW SERVICE YOU USE).

NEXT UPDATE OF THE OP WILL BE ON TUESDAY, BUT IF YOU MADE A DEAL AND SENT MONEY TO SEBASTIAN, YOU CAN RE-SEND YOU ADDRESS ALONG WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER (UPS REQUIRE THAT WOULD THEY HAVE PROBLEM FINDING YOU).

THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ON TUESDAY, IF NOT EARLIER ON PM - I WILL BE AROUND THE COMING DAYS Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:02:50 AM

OP updated again and we are back in biz (although the shop will grow the coming days).

Until today, we have made an thing out of offer only brand new stuff. One things that really doesn't get old if the rest of the hardware stay alive, is RAM sticks. We will feature new, large ones but we also have quite a collection of old and smaller RAM. Would anyone be interested if we offered these along with the other things...?

Hopefully the stock will be updated already tomorrow!
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:43:52 AM

looking forward to seeing your new "Stock"
thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
sabercatt

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:26:38 AM

just an update. received my ssd safe and sound and very quickly. Thanks!
ixne

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:20:36 AM

I received my SSD from jorjito25 a week ago, its legit and working great...
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:28:57 PM

are you open and replying to PM's yet?

thanks!

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:01:48 PM

Thanks for these words  Smiley

thanks!

Yes, we are open but still stuck with our orders, hence the lack of update. We will get your stuff, we always do, but with the current situation I can't give you a date. All I can say is that we "had" your order in town twice but they have been return to sender as my partner has to deal with a funeral out of town.

When I know more I will update you, but if I were you I wouldn't "wait" for it the coming days. Sorry!

We do have problems at the moment, but OP will likely be updated tomorrow with some new goods  Wink

BTW, at what realistic prices would the 2TB and 1TB SSDs be attractive buys? I think they are low enough but it's still some money to pay. Let me know and I'll see what we can do  Smiley

Thanks!
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:03:54 PM

thanks!

Yes, we are open but still stuck with our orders, hence the lack of update. We will get your stuff, we always do, but with the current situation I can't give you a date. All I can say is that we "had" your order in town twice but they have been return to sender as my partner has to deal with a funeral out of town.

When I know more I will update you, but if I were you I wouldn't "wait" for it the coming days. Sorry!

We do have problems at the moment, but OP will likely be updated tomorrow with some new goods  Wink

BTW, at what realistic prices would the 2TB and 1TB SSDs be attractive buys? I think they are low enough but it's still some money to pay. Let me know and I'll see what we can do  Smiley

Thanks!

so dont wait on an order from weeks ago..got it.

thanks!

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:10:00 PM

thanks!

Thanks!

thanks!

What they mean is don't stalk the mailman daily expecting it to arrive any minute now, it's going to be a bit yet. You sent the funds to escrow right? There's nothing to worry about and if you are truly concerned cancel your order and get your money back.

(Escrow doesn't mean nothing to worry, we just saw that wit master-p but you know what I mean)

{ BitSpill }
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:13:18 PM

thanks!

Thanks!

thanks!

What they mean is don't stalk the mailman daily expecting it to arrive any minute now, it's going to be a bit yet. You sent the funds to escrow right? There's nothing to worry about and if you are truly concerned cancel your order and get your money back.

(Escrow doesn't mean nothing to worry, we just saw that wit master-p but you know what I mean)

sorry , i think he means don't wait for the order i asked for, as it cant be put together at this time......no funds sent, although am ready and have escrow at hand.

thanks for the speculation Smiley

it's cool as it wasn't a stock item request, but was told it could be gotten.  (wish list?) and "All I can say is that we "had" your order in town twice but they have been return to sender as my partner has to deal with a funeral out of town.
"

Smiley

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:29:14 PM

Ah, yes so your situation is a bit different. I take "order" to mean it's paid for and your awaiting delivery otherwise to me it's just an inquiry or request. In either case I bet they'll sort it out.

{ BitSpill }
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:30:12 PM

Ah, yes so your situation is a bit different. I take "order" to mean it's paid for and your awaiting delivery otherwise to me it's just an inquiry or request. In either case I bet they'll sort it out.

thanks, yea it was as special order.

Smiley

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:51:35 PM

Small Update of OP:

Dell Latitude E5250 - 12.5" - Core i5 5300U 2.3 GHz ( 2.9 GHz ) / 3 MB Cache - Ram: 8 GB DDR3L - 256 GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Weight: 1.56 KG. In addition, 1 Year Dell Collect and Return Service.

Prices seem to be around $1100 - we'll charge $850 with free shipping.

Of course brand new/unopened  Wink
Two4D

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:24:40 AM

Small Update of OP:

Dell Latitude E5250 - 12.5" - Core i5 5300U 2.3 GHz ( 2.9 GHz ) / 3 MB Cache - Ram: 8 GB DDR3L - 256 GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Weight: 1.56 KG. In addition, 1 Year Dell Collect and Return Service.

Please read my PMs man Smiley

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:59:32 PM

Small Update of OP:

I have not got a PM for you, dear Sir  Wink
Two4D

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:40:08 PM

Small Update of OP:

I have not got a PM for you, dear Sir  Wink

Well, strange. No worries, I sent you another one tho Smiley

OstlerDev

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:18:39 PM

My main worry and thing holding me back is that these items might be stolen or social engineered, how did you acquire these?
va23boam

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:34:28 PM

My main worry and thing holding me back is that these items might be stolen or social engineered, how did you acquire these?

he obtains them via 5 finger discount

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
james50a

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:53:20 AM

Something to keep in mind for all perspective buyers is that communication between buyers and jorjito can be very very poor. not saying hes a scammer but dont expect confirmation of item being shipped (from personal expirance). bought ssd with idea that i would be getting a tracking number (never got one) nor did i ever get a message saying item was sent. sent message asking if it was shipped a few days after and never got an answer even after 4 days. have not received ssd yet but hopefully will.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:41:56 AM

Something to keep in mind for all perspective buyers is that communication between buyers and jorjito can be very very poor. not saying hes a scammer but dont expect confirmation of item being shipped (from personal expirance). bought ssd with idea that i would be getting a tracking number (never got one) nor did i ever get a message saying item was sent. sent message asking if it was shipped a few days after and never got an answer even after 4 days. have not received ssd yet but hopefully will.

Can you please PM your address, email and phone number for UPS - and order. All I remember is that you complained about the taxes in Canada and never provided a full address (in terms of UPS).

Have you sent money into escrow, you are of course free to take them back but I hope we can find what's went wrong. If you order a small SSD, the sales pressure them might be an explanation.

That said, we are not as active here as we wished. Right now we concentrate we on bringing in new items to the almost empty shop and improve logistic. From tomorrow I get help from a third guy with logistic, waiting for my original partner.

I hope our low prices do compensate for these practical problems, which will be solve. This shop in 3 month will be awesome Smiley Now it could be better in a number of ways. That we are sorry for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: