Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28*  (Read 6656 times)
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:20:59 PM

Should we have a new sale...?  Roll Eyes Or wait until the stock is filling up this week?

Or perhaps two sales.... Hmmm....

Ok, let's do this to awaken the thread - sale it is, at least partial:

Until I say stop, the Freecom 2TB USB3 with no external power source will be sold at at 50 US dollar. Of the bought drives, I will include the two 64GB USBs sticks. The one posting in the thread claiming one disk will get one free of charge/shipping until I say stop.

BTW, they are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Just to keep you awake!   Cool

I will take the Freecom for $50 with the free stuff and free shipping  Grin paid in BTC, I will contact SebastianJu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorjito25 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Should we have a new sale...?  Roll Eyes Or wait until the stock is filling up this week?

Until I say stop, the Freecom 2TB USB3 with no external power source will be sold at at 50 US dollar. Of the bought drives, I will include the two 64GB USBs sticks. The one posting in the thread claiming one disk will get one free of charge/shipping until I say stop.

I will take the Freecom for $50 with the free stuff and free shipping  Grin paid in BTC, I will contact SebastianJu

One sold Smiley
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:40:28 PM

I believe the Dell computer is sold and a bunch of other things. Smiley

I need some sleep and can't monitor the thread, so I already say STOP now.

To be continued Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 04:54:58 AM

EDIT JANUARY 25.

One day late but I'm back from my back. Will answer PMs right after this. We have the tiniest update eeever, but the UPS packages are soon in the air.  Grin Just wanna point out that the hardware updates will not be this bad in the future. They will be substantial and several days a week. We are getting back in biz Wink

If Sebastian agrees, we might also have a little competition to get rid of old stuff. Otherwise it will say "SALE" once again  Wink

Once Thanks for your patients  Smiley Smiley

No need to ask me for such things, simply do it and i can provide escrow. Wink When i know the rules of the competition i can create the escrow address and mention things that might need to be changed.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:02:54 AM

If anyone has an idea of how to present what we offer in OP - and it will be more than now - please give me some ideas. The present way sucks big time.

Why don't you create a real shop? Would probably be easier to handle orders too. Though you need a good developer so that you know there are no backdoors or similar things implemented.

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:29:53 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 12:00:39 AM by jorjito25

If anyone has an idea of how to present what we offer in OP - and it will be more than now - please give me some ideas. The present way sucks big time.

Why don't you create a real shop? Would probably be easier to handle orders too. Though you need a good developer so that you know there are no backdoors or similar things implemented.

What do you mean by a real shop...? With it's own domain and an online store? Haven't really crossed my or my partner's mind. This thread was a big step on its own and showed how experienced/stupid we were with online selling instead of selling to friend's friends etc. I guess you'd need a company behind it and taxes and shit? Or semi-anonymous off-shore or a onion site? Hmmm... I think escrow would be a problem: Here, members know the trusted ones
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:51:47 PM

Two different things in today's little update.

Logitech mX Performance Mouse.

Newegg has it for 55 US dollar - you'll get it from us for $30. Due to the low price, we can't use UPS for shipping but we'll send it for free. Could also be included in larger orders. We have 3 of these at the moment

We also added 5 USB3-sticks, 64GB. Shipment requirements as above.

More products will be added the every other day, hopefully with some larger quantities of the popular 240/256 and 500/512 SSD disks. Also, a lot more of the 2TB USB3 disks with no external power source will be added.

So check in what we have - latest update is always shown in the thread's Subject line Smiley

Thanks! Now I'm off to the PMs  Grin
james50a

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:13:24 AM

Have received the ssd i ordered. Shipping was quite fast from the day ups picked it up. I am quite satisfied with my order and will probably end up stalking this thread for deals in the future.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:01:55 AM

There are still unanswered PMs, but I really need to sleep. See you to morrow!  Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 05:46:42 PM

What do you mean by a real shop...? With it's own domain and an online store? Haven't really crossed my or my partner's mind. This thread was a big step on its own and showed how experienced/stupid we were with online selling instead of selling to friend's friends etc. I guess you'd need a company behind it and taxes and shit? Or semi-anonymous off-shore or a onion site? Hmmm... I think escrow would be a problem: Here, members know the trusted ones

I didn't think about the escrow part, that's right. But a shop can be registered relatively anonymous with private whois. Though sending packages might reveal your identity anyway.

Well, like i said, i did not think it to the end, only thought handling might be easier.

Subw

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:22:26 AM

Should we have a new sale...?  Roll Eyes Or wait until the stock is filling up this week?

BTW, they are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Just to keep you awake!   Cool

One sold Smiley
I would buy one disk at $50 for sure
qm7

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:10:07 PM

do you still have these?
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:48:01 PM

There are still unanswered PMs, but I really need to sleep. See you to morrow!  Smiley
Wake up buddy, you almost slept for 6 days, hope you are alive lol Cheesy, check my PMs when you have time.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:22:52 AM

Wake up buddy, you almost slept for 6 days, hope you are alive lol Cheesy, check my PMs when you have time.

In a wheelchair.

I will close this thread for the time being. If you haven't talk with me about a deal before, please do not stress my recovery by all these PMs.

For those I promised things/deal, they will be coming. Some very soon, some a bit later.

Thanks for understanding  Smiley
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:14:57 AM

We've come a little bit on the way to solve the mess a bit of icy sidewalk and a clumsy guy can cause. Much of this is due to SebastianJu's work. If you made a deal but forgot to tip him, please do it now.

All but three deals are solved, and in two of them we are discussing plausible solutions. I have great expectations that we'll feel OK with the solutions we find. For the third, I have PMed the customer that I, after literately months, finally have what he once ordered (when we had "order what you want and we try to find it").

I'm hesitant to whether to keep the thread open or not. I'd like to avoid constant bumping, asking for cheap SSDs; on the other hand I don't want to be accused of closing it to keep critique out. I'll think I chose the way in the middle: to keep it open to all deals are solved and for the time being.

Although it does look bad, this might very well not be the end and the shop permanently dead. I have good faith we will/can be back, wiser from the experiences from this, and continue to offer certain computer-parts to awesome prices.  Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 01:58:35 PM

I think it's a good idea to keep it open though you really would want to edit the thread title and add an explaination above the text in first post. Otherwise you will get exactly the requests you can't solve.

And make sure to be cautious with your back. Nothing is worth it to lose your health... don't be one of those who only find out how worthy health is after it's gone.

Good luck and i hope to see you back soon. Smiley

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:20:49 PM

We've come a little bit on the way to solve the mess a bit of icy sidewalk and a clumsy guy can cause. Much of this is due to SebastianJu's work. If you made a deal but forgot to tip him, please do it now.

All but three deals are solved, and in two of them we are discussing plausible solutions. I have great expectations that we'll feel OK with the solutions we find. For the third, I have PMed the customer that I, after literately months, finally have what he once ordered (when we had "order what you want and we try to find it").

I'm hesitant to whether to keep the thread open or not. I'd like to avoid constant bumping, asking for cheap SSDs; on the other hand I don't want to be accused of closing it to keep critique out. I'll think I chose the way in the middle: to keep it open to all deals are solved and for the time being.

Although it does look bad, this might very well not be the end and the shop permanently dead. I have good faith we will/can be back, wiser from the experiences from this, and continue to offer certain computer-parts to awesome prices.  Smiley
Keep it open at least until we finish our deal which I'm waiting almost a month or maybe more as 3 of us now (you, me, escrow).
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:23:58 PM

I Pm'ed you back a while ago about that order, have you seen it?

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:47:48 PM

Unfortunately I'm not in the condition that I just can log in here. There will be some time between my visits. I also need assistance both accepting and sending btc. Everything a tremendous time, but with help from friends and your patience we will get to the goal. But please do not PM about new deals at the moment, I'm only concentrating on the ones already establish.

I'll get back later today, I've my rehab now.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:41:30 PM

Unfortunately I'm not in the condition that I just can log in here. There will be some time between my visits. I also need assistance both accepting and sending btc. Everything a tremendous time, but with help from friends and your patience we will get to the goal. But please do not PM about new deals at the moment, I'm only concentrating on the ones already establish.

I'll get back later today, I've my rehab now.

feel better,
sent you a 3rd PM on your PM reply on that initial order from months ago..thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: