Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC invest | double your bitcoins in 1-2 weeks  (Read 709 times)
BitcoinDoublers (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:48:00 AM

Do you want to double your BTC in just 1-2 weeks?
Double your BTC by investing them to our service ( https://bitcoin-doublers.com ). We will exchange them, get profit and send doubled sum back to you.
You might thing this is scam? - No, just try it and you will be surprised!
Check it out:
 - https://bitcoin-doublers.com -
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:51:03 AM

Any giveaway to try your program so we can vouch it?
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:15:26 PM

you don't have a certain amount of time which makes your doubler unreliable in my opinion
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:43:09 PM

simple thread ever made  Shocked
please put more detail about ur site,

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:26:46 PM

Any giveaway to try your program so we can vouch it?
I am in support of this, give us some btc no matter how small to try your program.
nilromab

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:44:42 PM

Giveaway? to try your program
karakhan

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:18:48 AM

give me 0.5 btc and i will invest on your site when my btc doubled keep commission +0.5 btc send me only 0.5 btc

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:21:01 AM

Your account is new in this forum and the site that you are promoting is new as well. You may want to try giving away some BTC's just to try out your site so that someone can vouch that your site actually works.

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:45:40 PM

simple thread ever made  Shocked
please put more detail about ur site,
Means, once you invest in this scam, you will never see your coins again. Simple as that.
OP, is that really a necessity to have 2 deposit address in your website? You expect someone to send their coins twice? Roll Eyes

LOL'd at everyone who asked for free coins so that they can vouch OP. Embarrassed

Life sucks.
nachoig

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:35:05 PM

Clearly a scammer... Fresh website, anonymous operators...
https://whois.domaintools.com/bitcoin-doublers.com

Also no TOS.

And one of the deposit addresses was used prior to the register of the website!!!
https://blockchain.info/address/14qpqvmUmQ3ibh8PUVi1H5KdrapijWprue

https://i.imgur.com/NsqsXSN.png
Xenoblate

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:39:13 AM

give me 0.5 btc and i will invest on your site when my btc doubled keep commission +0.5 btc send me only 0.5 btc

I think it is a very good idea. If the OP is so confident about his method, he will not tell us about this good opportunity.
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:46:10 PM

Lol I think every single one of us could design this website In a couple of hours. Very cheap layout.

And I must ask, why do you double someone's Bitcoin just to receive 5% in the end as commission. If you're so smart and intelligent with trading, you'd just double your own btcs without using other people's. Then you'd make 100% of the 205%.

Such a scam don't even try.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:54:16 PM

Lol I think every single one of us could design this website In a couple of hours. Very cheap layout.

And I must ask, why do you double someone's Bitcoin just to receive 5% in the end as commission. If you're so smart and intelligent with trading, you'd just double your own btcs without using other people's. Then you'd make 100% of the 205%.

Such a scam don't even try.
A professional website designer can make a similar website in a few minutes.
He probably do not have enough fund to trade with his own Bitcoin, and likely that he do not have any experience in trading. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: