Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3  (Read 7703 times)
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

you curl up and die lol

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Johnbricksaw1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:42:52 PM

pick up yourself and move to mars
lionstrike

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

Develop alternative income streams, instead of relying on a 9-5 job always being there;
Ensure your personal financial affairs are in order;
Ensure you are in peak physical fitness to survive any calamity;
Reduce your TV time to no more than 1 hour per day and instead read voraciously;
Avoid sensationalist, traditional mainstream news services, which are intent on keeping you dumbed down, and choose mainly Independent News Services;
Cover your Online tracks carefully.  Otherwise, third-parties can find out EVERYTHING you do online;
Develop a survivalist mindset, including how to survive a nuclear attack;
Learn how to relax, in the midst of worsening news and circumstances;
Ensure your relationships can stand the test of the coming crises.
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

Preparation for world war 3!!!! I will surely buy a submarine when i will have enough bitcoins atleast i will be saved from huge floods....glaciers melting...sea level rising

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

The world has been aflame for a long time in the fire of the third world. It's just an information war, not a nuclear one. People even forgot how to fight. They sit all day at the computers and pour tons of lies against each other.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
VapeOil

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

Hoard things that people will need, you can use it to trade for food and other stuff. There are lists on the internet of must have items for survival then there are lists of tradeable items such as toilet paper, soap, cigarettes, etc.. things that will not be available but will be needed by people.

Its probably a good idea to get some rations that will last 20 years or so and store that too just in case.

Also transportation is important, since gasoline will be scarce then a bicycle is the best thing to have. Make sure you have extra inner tubes and a pump. Things can go bad out there after a nuclear war.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:59:20 AM

This quote pretty much nails it:

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

Prepare the most advance tech or house to build ..,,
to protect you in nuclear bombs Smiley

Buy or build the most safe house in the universe Smiley

then buy an army and weapon buy many foods..,
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

i know a way by which you can survive!!!! That's study hard gain knowledge and join armed forces...beacuse when the war will break out only these people will be the ones that will get all privileges food...shelter....clothes...money!!! everything....Trust me it is the best option for you !!!

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

Preparation for world war 3!!!! I will surely buy a submarine when i will have enough bitcoins atleast i will be saved from huge floods....glaciers melting...sea level rising

The idea is good, but what if all the water will dry because of the war. It is better to buy a spaceship and go on a trip for several years. The war will end when you return to earth.
fomaisi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:52:42 PM

U dont have to prepare for war.
Because its never gonna happen and even if one country starts , the other country will pound nack upon them and it will totally abolish its existence.
What will be will be. None can sure it. Cheesy
DollarPerHour

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:28:41 PM

The idea is good, but what if all the water will dry because of the war. It is better to buy a spaceship and go on a trip for several years. The war will end when you return to earth.
If wars start on earth, then it's not a fact that something will remain on the planet when you go back. Maybe there's no air to be clean, if you use nuclear missiles.
Abrams_PM

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

If wars start on earth, then it's not a fact that something will remain on the planet when you go back. Maybe there's no air to be clean, if you use nuclear missiles.
Several times there was information that says that rich people are very much concerned about the colonization of Mars and even the moon. So they already want to run away from planet Earth. Probably, war can not be avoided.
Marley_Gray_Microsoft

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?

That's something I think about too.
You need to find a second home in remote areas, like near mountains or somewhere you can easily find underground water.

You can choose to build an underground home like this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c0/89/67/c08967dab26fa0f0311b24461763c6f2.jpg

Or fully covered with some secret entrance so nobody can find you and your family.
You need really thick walls to avoid radiations from nuclear weapons.
Learn how to store food and liquids. Learn how to handle firearms (yes). Keep your bitcoins. Ancient technology will be important so learn morse code and stuff like that just in case.
There is a lot to discuss, try searching nuclear strike books on internet you should find interesting pdfs
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:41:21 PM

Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?
Well first of all, you can live in paranoia and try to collect all kind what you think is necessary for world war. But lets be honest here, maybe only war veterans can be prepared for war, because they lived it and know what its like. For people like me, who didn't experience the war ( and hope i never will) there is no way that i can be absolutely prepared for world war. Even if you stuckpile food, water and medicine there will always be people who would kill you with out mercy. So at the end you can be dead, or live and start from scraps.
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

So you need to fly away and look for new planets in order to live there. There is no other way out, because the war will destroy all good things on this planet
ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:19:00 AM

So you need to fly away and look for new planets in order to live there. There is no other way out, because the war will destroy all good things on this planet
The question is certainly very original and the answers are no less surprising. I believe that everything is ready for the war. Countries have enough weapons to destroy themselves and others. And people do not have to worry anymore, because it will be almost the end of the world. Prepare for just so it will be impossible.
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

The question is certainly very original and the answers are no less surprising. I believe that everything is ready for the war. Countries have enough weapons to destroy themselves and others. And people do not have to worry anymore, because it will be almost the end of the world. Prepare for just so it will be impossible.

Humanity is not so stupid as to simply destroy itself in a war. I think that people will find a compromise. No need to prepare for war. We must live in peace and harmony
HannesRumpel

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

if you know the book of revelation, you will discover that all this foretold will comes to pass. i think, the zombie apocalypse happen, when people takes the mark of the beast, that change the DNA from Gods original to the fallen angels DNA. Means, people lose the human part and become a slave of satan. The Creator of all things shows us what comes, but most of the people don't care about him. So be ready to receive Gods judgements for reject him.
He tried everything he can to reach your hearts and most of mankind reject the Creator. He sended his son to free us from the slavery in satans world - so hear the loud call - come out of this world and take not part of this Babylonian System.  your choice through free will - Jesus Christ or Lucifer, the devil - thats the two options we have.
and to accept Jesus Christ as lord and savior, no man need a church or a religion !!

The Jupiter Incident - End of the World Starts Here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQ9S5TgIYU&t=121s

cheers

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
brentclark2003

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:19:08 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 03:42:46 AM by brentclark2003

I think World War won't occur man Cheesy don't be worryy aheadworks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: