Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3  (Read 7702 times)
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:33:23 AM

if you know the book of revelation, you will discover that all this foretold will comes to pass. i think, the zombie apocalypse happen, when people takes the mark of the beast, that change the DNA from Gods original to the fallen angels DNA. Means, people lose the human part and become a slave of satan. The Creator of all things shows us what comes, but most of the people don't care about him. So be ready to receive Gods judgements for reject him.
He tried everything he can to reach your hearts and most of mankind reject the Creator. He sended his son to free us from the slavery in satans world - so hear the loud call - come out of this world and take not part of this Babylonian System.  your choice through free will - Jesus Christ or Lucifer, the devil - thats the two options we have.
and to accept Jesus Christ as lord and savior, no man need a church or a religion !!

The Jupiter Incident - End of the World Starts Here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQ9S5TgIYU&t=121s

cheers

Many times have written about the end of the world and nothing happened. It's all a hoax! Also in the media, they try to show only bad information in order to mislead and mislead people from a good path. But already many people are beginning to realize that they are doing poorly and are on the right path, the good in the world is getting bigger every day.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

quote the good in the world is getting bigger every day.

look again whats goin on right now, it gets always worse, can't you see it? The scenario is set for the distress of nations.
whats written will come to pass like it was since the beginning.

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

1. Find a safe place to hide. A nuclear safe bunker to be precise
2. Find a large source of both water and food to last for at least 10 years.
3.Make sure you don't get bored
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

prepare physical and non-physical of yourself, breeding and training horses instead of cars. it may be will help you  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Eriksen24

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:21:24 PM

Don't get so caught up in the doomsday aspect of World War 3. Theoretically World War 3 is a violent war where nukes obliterate the entire planet. In practicality World War 3 would be a heightened political tension over various societal issues. We don't live in a world where WW3 is possible anymore. The cold war made that very clear. We'd probably fight proxy wars (like Vietnam) and it'd go on for decades.

The best thing you can do to survive World War III? Have good savings and don't succumb to the war effort. WW3 would probably put us in another depression so that's something to look out for.
etherparty

Activity: 419
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

Move to the countryside, surely there will be more food there.  Cheesy

JOIN ETHERPARTY ON WEB - TELEGRAM - REDDIT - TWITTER - FB
Natalia077

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:45:00 AM

if you know the book of revelation, you will discover that all this foretold will comes to pass. i think, the zombie apocalypse happen, when people takes the mark of the beast, that change the DNA from Gods original to the fallen angels DNA. Means, people lose the human part and become a slave of satan. The Creator of all things shows us what comes, but most of the people don't care about him. So be ready to receive Gods judgements for reject him.
He tried everything he can to reach your hearts and most of mankind reject the Creator. He sended his son to free us from the slavery in satans world - so hear the loud call - come out of this world and take not part of this Babylonian System.  your choice through free will - Jesus Christ or Lucifer, the devil - thats the two options we have.
and to accept Jesus Christ as lord and savior, no man need a church or a religion !!

The Jupiter Incident - End of the World Starts Here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQ9S5TgIYU&t=121s

cheers

Many times have written about the end of the world and nothing happened. It's all a hoax! Also in the media, they try to show only bad information in order to mislead and mislead people from a good path. But already many people are beginning to realize that they are doing poorly and are on the right path, the good in the world is getting bigger every day.
It seems to me that many people are not allowed to know. To avoid general panic, authorities avoid telling their citizens about many risks and many dangers. We do not know what exactly the end of the world will be, but it will. Or a natural catastrophe or a world war, something that the earth will destroy.
HEWRA

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

I wonder what would happen with bitcoin in case of third WW.
I assume it could get even higher price than now, but doing an exchange to fiat could have been made even harder.
00hash01

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:59:03 AM

cheers

It seems to me that many people are not allowed to know. To avoid general panic, authorities avoid telling their citizens about many risks and many dangers. We do not know what exactly the end of the world will be, but it will. Or a natural catastrophe or a world war, something that the earth will destroy.

That's it that people do not know what the end of the world is and whether it will be at all. It is beneficial for religion or for world rulers to run false information. People in panic before the end of the world will start buying everything and breaking away at full speed.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:25:20 AM

I think that no method will help if fate is destined to die. You just have to put up with it and not think about the war. It will calm your nerves.
Barrymore

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

I think that no method will help if fate is destined to die. You just have to put up with it and not think about the war. It will calm your nerves.
I don't quite agree with you. If you pass survival courses you will have more chances to survive. In the army, always young and inexperienced fighters try to stay close to the experienced fighters. It always gives them a better chance. But fate of course was not fooled.
tomatoma

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:05:48 PM

I don't quite agree with you. If you pass survival courses you will have more chances to survive. In the army, always young and inexperienced fighters try to stay close to the experienced fighters. It always gives them a better chance. But fate of course was not fooled.
Do you think that by fighting on either side, you will have chances of survival? It seems to me that if the third world war begins, then it surely will not leave any chance of survival for anyone on this planet.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:09:13 PM

Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. or go hide under your bed until it's over. Cheesy
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

Do you think that by fighting on either side, you will have chances of survival? It seems to me that if the third world war begins, then it surely will not leave any chance of survival for anyone on this planet.
You are wrong my friend. Even if World War III happens, there will always be someone who would survive. There will be places on earth which could be livable, well that depends, but probably there will be. If nuclear war happen, most of Earth would be destroyed and not livable , but there isn't enough bombs to cover every part of Earth so...
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:04:36 PM

You need to get out of Europe, especially poland, that place always goes first.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

On this planet, and no one can remain, but there will be those who flew to another planet or flew at this time in space.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:54:15 PM

There is nothing you can do. No one ever has managed to prepare himself for the war, you just can't be prepared for something so terrible.  And it's worse than in your worst dreams, beleive me I've been there. And  WW III if it happens would ruin man kind, the survivors would have to start again from nothing, from the very bottom.
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

There is nothing you can do. No one ever has managed to prepare himself for the war, you just can't be prepared for something so terrible.  And it's worse than in your worst dreams, beleive me I've been there. And  WW III if it happens would ruin man kind, the survivors would have to start again from nothing, from the very bottom.

You can not be exactly prepared for war, because it usually always starts unexpectedly and bears a lot of losses.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?
Why do you say so? Are there signs of world war 3? All people will back to zero and start their life again. First, of course, prepare yourselves, ourselves either to this world war 3. Prepare the foods to survive during the war. All of us will be experienced world war 3 or nuclear war. It is sad to think that war will gonna happen again. I want to live with a quiet and safest place. No more stress and worried at all.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:00:21 PM

You can not be exactly prepared for war, because it usually always starts unexpectedly and bears a lot of losses.
Even if you have a supply of food and basic needs is not a guarantee that you will survive. If a nuclear war would be the fact you need to have a bunker to build a bunker very difficult. Also you can just kill or Rob. This margin during the war this wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: