Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3  (Read 7696 times)
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:13:36 AM

Get PR in countries of different continents. I think there are definitely some countries less likely to be attacked. Go there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:36:50 AM

I guess World war 3 is all about word war.  It is because cold war is finish in world war 2.  The world need to improve for the mankind because you know we need peace in the land to continue the mankind.  Media is the most powerful weapon nowadays.  And family like country family to become solid.
kodoll

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:04:13 AM

I guess World war 3 is all about word war.  It is because cold war is finish in world war 2.  The world need to improve for the mankind because you know we need peace in the land to continue the mankind.  Media is the most powerful weapon nowadays.  And family like country family to become solid.
I also think that today there is a lot of time for this issue. It is unpleasant, because it seems that humanity is preparing something for something.
loposki

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:39:51 AM

Find a bunker, stay there, learn to fight (MMA preferrably - aint nobody got time for kungfu meditations), Learn to start a fire using flints, learn to hunt and fish, learn to make shelter in the wild, learn to fashion out wild arrows, become your personal Green Arrow. Thank me later!
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:55:31 AM

Find a bunker, stay there, learn to fight (MMA preferrably - aint nobody got time for kungfu meditations), Learn to start a fire using flints, learn to hunt and fish, learn to make shelter in the wild, learn to fashion out wild arrows, become your personal Green Arrow. Thank me later!
I'm sure that in case of war, your advice will not help. To verify this you can go to North Korea. You still have time, but you need to hurry. It is impossible to be prepared for any eventuality. Even in peacetime, your plans can be impossible if you just not in the morning, started the car, and you want to be ready for war.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:38:46 AM

There is no any perfect solution but you have to live like a maker. Your abilities will be improve and your chance will be higher.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:42:35 PM

I'm sure that in case of war, your advice will not help. To verify this you can go to North Korea. You still have time, but you need to hurry. It is impossible to be prepared for any eventuality. Even in peacetime, your plans can be impossible if you just not in the morning, started the car, and you want to be ready for war.
It is clear that everyone wants to be ready in the last resort with possible cataclysms and even more wars. Only a simple man can not be saved, unless of course he is not going to fight.
DD-Lex

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:53:42 PM

A person can not be ready for war, because it always begins suddenly. This is its meaning. In addition, in a stressful situation it will not be so easy to react to what is happening.
Alexzap

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

In any case, there are always those who survived the catastrophe or the war and survived. I hope that I too will get a list of the lucky ones. If I die then I'm already not interested in. So I'm not afraid of war. I will act according to circumstances.
Veider_lord

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

In any case, there are always those who survived the catastrophe or the war and survived. I hope that I too will get a list of the lucky ones. If I die then I'm already not interested in. So I'm not afraid of war. I will act according to circumstances.
We can say that everyone speaks very boldly about a possible war and its consequences. But courage is one thing, and reality is different. But still commendable.
Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:52:15 PM

I say prepare and stock up on the essentials..ie water, canned goods, short wave radio and blankets
Also learn to grow food and research any wild plants out there that are edible and safe to eat (watch survivorman)
The people with the most (openly) will be the first to be looked upon so what you have...keep to yourself

StarCitizen999

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:34:53 PM

We can say that everyone speaks very boldly about a possible war and its consequences. But courage is one thing, and reality is different. But still commendable.

I agree with you. Sechschas each of us is sitting in a comfortable chair at the computer and talking about what has no idea. In a real war, everything will be different.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:08:05 AM

While you can do something to prepare yourself, you will also need some luck so you can reach whatever place you have your supplies before that happens, but the most important thing is to not tell anyone what you are doing or you are going to become a target.
laracna

Activity: 95

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:38:20 AM

make a spacecraft and get out of earth when the war starts, cuz there might not be an earth left after the war
Japan_peopleffs

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:59:11 AM

make a spacecraft and get out of earth when the war starts, cuz there might not be an earth left after the war
It seems to me that if something terrible starts on the planet Earth, then there will be nowhere to run. Even the war will not have to. Direct rulers will avoid direct conflicts, but a bomb will throw a bomb or a missile will launch. And the destruction will be appropriate.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

I recently read an article on how best to survive in a nuclear explosion because the next world war will definitely be a nuclear war, Its advisable to build a cement building because its hard for radiation from a nuclear bomb fallout to penetrate them. I also advise you stock that place fully with food and water and entertainment for at least a year or two.

DicePlayer21

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

I recently read an article on how best to survive in a nuclear explosion because the next world war will definitely be a nuclear war, Its advisable to build a cement building because its hard for radiation from a nuclear bomb fallout to penetrate them. I also advise you stock that place fully with food and water and entertainment for at least a year or two.
Under the current situation as a whole in the world, it becomes terrible and clear that we can not avoid war and at the same time with serious consequences. It's terrible to imagine what will happen, but if possible, it will be necessary to survive.
loyalsenok2012

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:55:35 PM

Under the current situation as a whole in the world, it becomes terrible and clear that we can not avoid war and at the same time with serious consequences. It's terrible to imagine what will happen, but if possible, it will be necessary to survive.

I am sure that there will be no war. World-wide. There will be local conflicts and all. I do not understand why some people panic. There is no reason for this
NTRY

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

I am sure that there will be no war. World-wide. There will be local conflicts and all. I do not understand why some people panic. There is no reason for this

You never know what some people are capable to do...

Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

Yes, the war will not be beneficial for either side, because it will destroy many things with modern technologies. There will simply be small conflicts that will end with minimal losses for both sides.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: