Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need feedback (Custom game faucet)  (Read 713 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:47:04 PM

Hi!

I'm a developer and I'm working on a new faucet game, it's quite interesting. Smiley
It's a game faucet where you get satoshis based on how good you are in the game.

I was wondering, which are the best "rotators" and other platforms, where I can post my faucet, when it's ready?
Where do faucet owners advertise their faucets mostly? Forums, blogs, other platforms?

Any feedback appreciated!
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:55:31 PM

This faucet list is the most reliable and oldest but the rewards of the faucet must be better than the threshold to be listed.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:57:22 PM

I run a few faucet games myself, and I'd be happy to show you a few of the places I submit and get traffic.

Send me a pm with your url, I'd love to check it out and give you a few pointers

I also could be interested in some joint projects if you're an experienced developer Smiley

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:17:00 PM

I run a few faucet games myself, and I'd be happy to show you a few of the places I submit and get traffic.

Send me a pm with your url, I'd love to check it out and give you a few pointers

I also could be interested in some joint projects if you're an experienced developer Smiley
It's not ready for public release yet, still working on local dir Sad I'm working on formulas right now, but will let you know when it'll be ready.

I don't see why we couldn't work on something together hehe.
CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:26:29 PM

I'll send you a PM, let's chat

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:37:47 PM

I'll send you a PM, let's chat
Sure Smiley

Anyone else can give me some links where most faucet owners advertise their project(s)?
CryptoArts

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:22:34 PM

If the game is good and have referral program, players will spread the word like storm. But unfortunately lately also some of the best and most trusted faucet games have started to scam profitable players (farmsatoshi, coinbrawl, freebtcminer..), what is maybe eating peoples interest to invite friends or promote referral links.

What I am trying also to say; The channels what are best to promote site (network ads like MellowAds, Adalso, BitMedia, BlockAdz, etc...) will be used also by users of site for getting referrals if they like site and find it profitable.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:26:26 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 09:45:53 PM by mexicantarget

If the game is good and have referral program, players will spread the word like storm. But unfortunately lately also some of the best and most trusted faucet games have started to scam profitable players (farmsatoshi, coinbrawl, freebtcminer..), what is maybe eating peoples interest to invite friends or promote referral links.

What I am trying also to say; The channels what are best to promote site (network ads like MellowAds, Adalso, BitMedia, BlockAdz, etc...) will be used also by users of site for getting referrals if they like site and find it profitable.
That's some good feedback, thank you.

It wont be possible for me to "scam" users in any way though, because all information will be public, so if something happens, people will know.
I'm not coming from the black hat area, I'm a white hat who earns his money with effort Smiley

I could give 1-2% ref commission, for every 100 satoshi gained by user. Which isn't that bad for start to be honest.
Users will be able to play 24/7 and get those free satoshis, with no limits. (Botters will be banned although)

Once more, thanks for the feedback!
CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:34:40 PM

I would recommend setting a higher referral rate of at least 10%-20%
From  my experience, 1%-2% isn't enough incentive to get people to post their ref links in the ad networks.

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:36:54 PM

I haven't used any of these sites, but can you elaborate on how players are being scammed by these sites? I'm just curious on why they should be avoided specifically.

thanks!

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:39:10 PM

From  my experience, 1%-2% isn't enough incentive to get people to post their ref links in the ad networks.
People would be able to get 100 satoshi every 100 seconds, so I think it's good at 1-2% for now (I think?)
There are no restrictions, they can play 24/7
CryptoArts

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:50:43 PM

I haven't used any of these sites, but can you elaborate on how players are being scammed by these sites? I'm just curious on why they should be avoided specifically.

thanks!

Farmsatoshi and Coinbrawl have banned players who earn "too much" without any explanations, that is a big suckout because it takes a lot of time to get to level where get reliable payments. Freebtcminer is always out of funds when try to cashout.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:51:47 PM

thanks!

Farmsatoshi and Coinbrawl have banned players who earn "too much" without any explanations, that is a big suckout because it takes a lot of time to get to level where get reliable payments. Freebtcminer is always out of funds when try to cashout.
Maybe those banned users were botting, or doing some other illegal activities?
Not familiar with those sites, not sure if I'm on point at all
CryptoArts

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:59:42 PM

thanks!

Maybe those banned users were botting, or doing some other illegal activities?
Not familiar with those sites, not sure if I'm on point at all

I am one of those banned users and I have not used bots or done anything other illegal. I just believe they dont get enough funds from ads to pay to everyone.
CryptoArts

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:07:22 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 10:39:31 PM by CryptoArts

From  my experience, 1%-2% isn't enough incentive to get people to post their ref links in the ad networks.
People would be able to get 100 satoshi every 100 seconds, so I think it's good at 1-2% for now (I think?)

1%-2% sounds really low, almost joke, but dont know your concept, lets wait and see Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:05:10 AM

From  my experience, 1%-2% isn't enough incentive to get people to post their ref links in the ad networks.

1%-2% sounds really low, almost joke, but dont know your concept, lets wait and see Smiley
Not really, if the flow is constant. 100 satoshi every 60 seconds. 600 seconds 1000 satoshi, which is 100 sat in ref Smiley Which isn't bad at all if you ask me.
Multiply that number with more referrals, and you're making decent bank!
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:33:36 AM

you can try and post it to faucetbox. Also if you publish it here you will get a nice exposure too. If it is really good it will be listed in rotators by users.

Also consider making some advertising (mellowads, etc).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: