Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Egift 45% Wholefoods Egift 40%  (Read 1987 times)
MrBossMan (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:01:59 PM

- I am selling Starbucks egift for 45% and Wholefoods market egift for 40. I will not sell for any less so its useless to ask or message me.

- I only accept bitcoins and will not use escrow due to me getting scammed before.

- Minimum order for Starbuck is $45 for $100 but if you pay $90 you'll receive $250.

- Minimum order for Wholefoods market is $40 for $100 but if you pay $80 youll receive $250.

- This egifts will not expire because its not stolen nor carded.

- I will offer other egifts to the list such as Walmart, BestBuy, Amazon next month.

TO GET THE BALL ROLLING AND PROVE IM LEGIT I WILL OFFER FREE $25 STARBUCKS EGIFT TO THE FIRST HIGH RANKED MEMBER TO REPLY. LOOK UP MY HISTORY ON THIS FORUM YOULL SEE IM 100% LEGIT.
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:54:58 PM

Can I get the free vouch? I promise if its legit I will buy every week.
Tired of sleeping

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:01:44 PM

I'm also interested. Check your inbox.
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:08:44 PM

- I am selling Starbucks egift for 45% and Wholefoods market egift for 40. I will not sell for any less so its useless to ask or message me.

- I only accept bitcoins and will not use escrow due to me getting scammed before.

- Minimum order for Starbuck is $45 for $100 but if you pay $90 you'll receive $250.

- Minimum order for Wholefoods market is $40 for $100 but if you pay $80 youll receive $250.

- I will offer other egifts to the list such as Walmart, BestBuy, Amazon next month.

TO GET THE BALL ROLLING AND PROVE IM LEGIT I WILL OFFER FREE $25 STARBUCKS EGIFT TO THE FIRST HIGH RANKED MEMBER TO REPLY. LOOK UP MY HISTORY ON THIS FORUM YOULL SEE IM 100% LEGIT.

I thought I saw a post stating you were either partners with or being supplied these gifts from another member selling here and didn't want to compete?

If Sandy is here I am sure he'd provide the best review because he's the king starbucks drinker on the forum. If he's not then I'll throw my name in the hat but no rush.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:18:23 PM

I'll take a vouch copy, I have hero status.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:31:21 PM

I thought I saw a post stating you were either partners with or being supplied these gifts from another member selling here and didn't want to compete?

If Sandy is here I am sure he'd provide the best review because he's the king starbucks drinker on the forum. If he's not then I'll throw my name in the hat but no rush.

These are probably the cards he bought from rikugou that he (this seller) didn't screw up. Cheesy  45% is too high.  Always looking to stash some more away to protect me from the Zombie Apocalypse coming if heaven forbid Trump gets elected but I won't ever pay more than 35% especially from a newbie. Newbie limit is 30%  I'd take $100 for 30% as an initial test and go up from there. They have to "age" like a fine wine. Cheesy

Thanks for the referral though but not looking for a freebie.  Cheesy
Teka

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:33:01 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 10:15:15 PM by Teka

Hi everyone,

I've managed to successfully add the card to my account. I'll update this post on Monday when I purchase something and will update if the card dies at any point.

Oh and for any wondering these do work in the UK and translate to £16ish

Thanks,

Teka

Check the last page of this thread!!!
benho

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:38:16 AM

Try to contact you but no answer, could you please answer me
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:47:28 AM

Since Sandy passed it up I'll pass the vouch to Teka. Also, Sandy these aren't my friend Rikugou Starbucks. Since he is out of the game for the moment I used my second go to guy. He is legit but charged more so I always did the deal with Rikugou first. Cost me a lot so will not do any Starbucks less then 45%. As far as newbie goes I probably spent more money in this forum then 90% of the members here lol Already ordered a lot of carton of cigarettes here, already purchased over 3k Starbucks from this forum, I won't even talk about all the one time purchases I did with the little guys on here.

Understood, however A big "SPENDER" on the forum doesn't necessarily equate to a "TRUSTED SELLER."  Not saying you aren't "for real"  just that you have no sales record. I can sell you quite a few cards I got from "legit sellers" that are now worthless. Some who were around for a long time.  Usually they get screwed by their "suppliers" then disappear only to reappear under a new name Cheesy  Thus my newbie aversion.

Why do people use the term "legit?"  Do you think ANY SELLER you (or I) can buy a $100 digital item from in small or large quantities for 25-30-40-60% of value could really be "legit."  You think they walk into Starbucks (or wherever) and buy $100 cards for $100 then be so kind as to sell them for $30 to someone so they can resell them could possibly be "legit?"  Eventually these folks all go bad. Some sooner, some later.   No one will ever say it like it is.  That goes for any "digital" items sold here. 

Just sayin'
Tired of sleeping

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:11:26 AM

I just paid you $90 in bit coins for $250 wholefoods. I will report back how it goes I want to buy cases of beer and resell it locally lol I know a lot of people that will buy it  Cool can you please send me the egift today since I paid? I want to use it tomorrow.
skorching

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:15:24 AM

How do I get the Starbucks to work in the UK? Really interested.
Teka

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:18:32 AM

You just input the gift card voucher on starbucks.co.uk or the starbucks mobile app.
skorching

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:33:16 AM

You just input the gift card voucher on starbucks.co.uk or the starbucks mobile app.

Thanks very much mate, I appreciate your help.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:43:21 AM

I just paid you $90 in bit coins for $250 wholefoods. I will report back how it goes I want to buy cases of beer and resell it locally lol I know a lot of people that will buy it  Cool can you please send me the egift today since I paid? I want to use it tomorrow.

Sent it. Check your Skype. Have fun buying your beers lol I never knew they sold beers there I guess I'm gonna have to check it out again. I wish they sold cartons of cigarette there because I would buy a lot of those and easily resell them. Enjoy.

I thought Wholefoods is $80 for $250 and SB is $90 for $250?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tired of sleeping

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:50:48 AM

Sent it. Check your Skype. Have fun buying your beers lol I never knew they sold beers there I guess I'm gonna have to check it out again. I wish they sold cartons of cigarette there because I would buy a lot of those and easily resell them. Enjoy.

I thought Wholefoods is $80 for $250 and SB is $90 for $250?

Thank you for reminding me I forgot. OP can you please send me $10 bitcoins back please?

I got the egift. I went to buyatab.com and added the egift and got the $250 credit whooo hooo Will also do a review after I spend it. I will leave small cents left over in my account and see if they do expire or not.
hoodlikegaza

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:19:22 AM

Since Sandy passed it up I'll pass the vouch to Teka. Also, Sandy these aren't my friend Rikugou Starbucks. Since he is out of the game for the moment I used my second go to guy. He is legit but charged more so I always did the deal with Rikugou first. Cost me a lot so will not do any Starbucks less then 45%. As far as newbie goes I probably spent more money in this forum then 90% of the members here lol Already ordered a lot of carton of cigarettes here, already purchased over 3k Starbucks from this forum, I won't even talk about all the one time purchases I did with the little guys on here.

I'm confused, where is all the trust and feedback from your claims...?
nathanalexanderjeffrey

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:42:55 AM

Dude, add me on skype: nathanjeffrey1999 
I might want to buy from you in the future. Smiley
nathanalexanderjeffrey

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:52:51 AM

I don't really got the time to explain all over again. If you want to buy then cool if not its still cool with me. Already got vouched by high rank member. Also, Kashish948 a high rank member here in boxed me for $5,000 egifts and gave his offer, which was a lot of money but I turned that offer down because it wasn't enough. A scammer would have took that money. Go ask him if you want. So far two members here already bought and left positive feedback. Thanks
Do you have a skype? Huh
nathanalexanderjeffrey

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:57:01 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 04:12:37 AM by nathanalexanderjeffrey

I don't really got the time to explain all over again. If you want to buy then cool if not its still cool with me. Already got vouched by high rank member. Also, Kashish948 a high rank member here in boxed me for $5,000 egifts and gave his offer, which was a lot of money but I turned that offer down because it wasn't enough. A scammer would have took that money. Go ask him if you want. So far two members here already bought and left positive feedback. Thanks
Do you have a skype? Huh

Added you.
Contact added successfully. Smiley
benho

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:02:01 AM

Try to contact you via skype but no answer, are you handling your business?thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: