Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:29:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Your dream?  (Read 832 times)
mohsin qureshi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:31:51 PM

Good Topic.
Dream has no boundaries. Its start when we sleep and finished when wakeup. Where the best and progressive thoughts are comes? Yes, in the "Bathroom".
What is my dream, like a common man, i have so many dreams in my life, some i may be completed, but some i just assumed, i just feel but never achieved, and its very simple for people who knows me, they might said, ok, all you achieved its your achievement, and that you couldn’t, it’s your dream Smiley.
But struggle for your dreams is your right, your effort must be continued till the end of your life, so you cannot feel regret about yourself. A good job with handsome salary, mu own home, a complete happy family, a car, this is all my dream and i wish i will achieved everything what i wants. Its up to me, on my struggle towards my goal.
I suggest other members who read this post, Dreams are you right, but in one condition, IF YOU struggle to fulfill them with honesty and will.
Good Luck.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:10:07 AM

becoming rich
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:20:25 PM

My dream is to became succesfull in life, and to became a good father like my dad.  Sad Roll Eyes

if you read this now what is your dream homie 

I think I like your definition for success... Smiley

Most of the people usually think that becoming a parent is normal and easy job, but what will gonna happen if that kid don't grow in normal conditions? I am almost 30 years, but I am single. Most of my friends that I know from school are married and having a kids, but the way how they treat their kids is insane.

In my country there are 2 main problems that every family have it:

The first and the most common is the parents getting married, but they still didn't solve the problem with their financial situation. So, while the baby is growing they are try to find a job so they can pay the taxes... So what is the problem here? - The parents are nervous and they forgot about their child. Most of them give their babies to their parents and don't really care about them. Wrong!

The second problem is when they gave the baby everything that it want. For example, they all have smartphones and tablets at the age of 5. Is this normal?

In my opinion, the title parent should be as a main subject in the high school.
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:58:30 PM

be human total..
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

simply to live comfortably. No need to be rich and famous, dont need fancy toys, just a house and land paid for and Im good to go Smiley
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:26:43 PM

becoming rich

Define rich.
azeminjo09

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:39:18 PM

to go in tomorrowland Cheesy
asa.convex

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:40:06 PM

To be always successful.

BTC-king

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

My dream is to be stupid rich. Not just rich, but private jet and 100 sportcars rich.
eliteminerpool

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 04:50:56 AM

''I got a dream!''

What is your dream?

''To have a dream!''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKSZZGqUpr4
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: