Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGH PAY: Hiring Experienced Signature Campaign Manager: PAYING MORE THAN ANYONE  (Read 5232 times)
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:32:28 PM

There is no need to escrow if he's legit.
Haven't you noticed the delayed payments in other campaigns because of the escrow having wallet problems? And why pay for something you can do yourself. Money is money. Doesn't matter if it's $1 or $100,000. You'd see that escrow is just more of a pain in this case. If it's a scam well congratulations, you didn't lose anything. You would be posting with or without a signature. Maybe less without a signature but that's your fault for trying to get more money.
Hero members get paid upfront so when one doesn't then you can do whatever you want.
Thanks.
oh really then we should close all escrow because everyone can handle their payment

why they are paying you when they can count posts yourself? you are cooking food for them or making him happy by wearing bikni & strip dancing in front of him?
escrow is for safety that if owner didn't pay escrow will pay them, there are many free escrow there, that doesn't charge any fees

there aren't only hero members in this forum, you have to care about everyone not just few accounts who have a tag HERO MEMBER,

and who is talking this, a newbie who don't have anything to loose other then just an account that was made 3 days ago, you can make that again easily
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:32:41 PM

I ve been member of campaigne wiith high rank and very experienced manager.It was tragic last time,paymmets were 1week late,manager was available once a week,there was strange post countig

And you know,before you call somebody scam,wait for effect of his work.But becouse you are not part of that cammpaigne let  me call you trolls
don't try to be oversmart just because you have 490 activity, its nothing
where you were when bitcoinblackfriday scam happened, you got paid it doesn't means everything is good, the same thing happened when user got paid to advertise bitcoinblackfriday campaign, because the rate were high everyone was in rush to join but didn't get investigated much and because of such greedy and blind peoples,innocent users lost their money in that scam, just because they thought someone who have hero name under his name is promoting good stuff

about calling me troll,I'm not wearing any paid signature or getting paid to make posts like you

its my opinion that campaign owner should escrow the money and be more transparent with his project.

You are not a part of that campaigne,so what do  you want,i really dont need your advice

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:35:57 PM

Haven't you noticed the delayed payments in other campaigns because of the escrow having wallet problems? And why pay for something you can do yourself. Money is money. Doesn't matter if it's $1 or $100,000. You'd see that escrow is just more of a pain in this case. If it's a scam well congratulations, you didn't lose anything. You would be posting with or without a signature. Maybe less without a signature but that's your fault for trying to get more money.
Hero members get paid upfront so when one doesn't then you can do whatever you want.
Thanks.
oh really then we should close all escrow because everyone can handle their payment

why they are paying you when they can count posts yourself? you are cooking food for them or making him happy by wearing bikni & strip dancing in front of him?
escrow is for safety that if owner didn't pay escrow will pay them, there are many free escrow there, that doesn't charge any fees

there aren't only hero members in this forum, you have to care about everyone not just few accounts who have a tag HERO MEMBER,

and who is talking this, a newbie who don't have anything to loose other then just an account that was made 3 days ago, you can make that again easily
They aren't paying me, if you read the posts you would understand that. You're just trying to get your post count up or some bs
I'm not only concerned about hero members, but I'm saying that if they get paid then you know that you'll get paid at the end of the week. It's not a long time to wait, 7 days. It's not like you cured cancer in that time. If you really want escrow take it up with HumanResources because it's his decision.
Shield

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:36:55 PM

I ve been member of campaigne wiith high rank and very experienced manager.It was tragic last time,paymmets were 1week late,manager was available once a week,there was strange post countig

And you know,before you call somebody scam,wait for effect of his work.But becouse you are not part of that cammpaigne let  me call you trolls
where you were when bitcoinblackfriday scam happened, you got paid it doesn't means everything is good, the same thing happened when user got paid to advertise bitcoinblackfriday campaign, because the rate were high everyone was in rush to join but didn't get investigated much and because of such greedy and blind peoples,innocent users lost their money in that scam, just because they thought someone who have hero name under his name is promoting good stuff

about calling me troll,I'm not wearing any paid signature or getting paid to make posts like you

its my opinion that campaign owner should escrow the money and be more transparent with his project.

You are not a part of that campaigne,so what do  you want,i really dont need your advice
I am not part of this because I din't need money,but I want safety of others, I don't sell my soul for 0.06btc per week
expect the truth from me
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:38:08 PM

I am not part of this because I din't need money,but I want safety of others, I don't sell my soul for 0.06btc per week
expect the truth from me

you are shit troll,that is all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shield

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:40:02 PM

Thanks.

They aren't paying me, if you read the posts you would understand that. You're just trying to get your post count up or some bs
I'm not only concerned about hero members, but I'm saying that if they get paid then you know that you'll get paid at the end of the week. It's not a long time to wait, 7 days. It's not like you cured cancer in that time. If you really want escrow take it up with HumanResources because it's his decision.
I don't need to up my number of posts, I have an account that is better then 95% users who posted in this thread

when you are saying that I have to talk with campaign owner then why the hell are you pooping everytime,this topic is made by campaign owner and he will reply me,so better keep your mouth shut if you have no idea whats going here
Shield

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:41:58 PM

expect the truth from me
not at all but just scammers hates me Cheesy
Robertt

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:43:50 PM

Thanks.

I don't need to up my number of posts, I have an account that is better then 95% users who posted in this thread

when you are saying that I have to talk with campaign owner then why the hell are you pooping everytime,this topic is made by campaign owner and he will reply me,so better keep your mouth shut if you have no idea whats going here

Your account isn't worth jackshit. Just because some posts have over 50 characters that doesn't mean you can say it's worth a lot. First of all most of the posts look like they were written by a 9 year old & most of the, are quoting other people's posts. Besides, I'm not sure anyone would pay more than $5 for your account while they'd pay much higher for "95%" of the thread.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:45:14 PM

expect the truth from me
The campaign owner has been around for a month and he is currently paying out for his other campaigns, stop being a troll, also, i agree with the post above, your account isnt worth shit
Shield

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:51:52 PM

expect the truth from me
The campaign owner has been around for a month and he is currently paying out for his other campaigns, stop being a troll, also, i agree with the post above, your account isnt worth shit
lol really who said, I have much better account then yours
here we got another slave to support them,to divert the topic
tarsua

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:53:34 PM

expect the truth from me
yay, another autistic nine year old to deal with, did you even read the rest of the post? again, stop trolling, why dont you pm the campaign owner?
Shield

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:55:15 PM

expect the truth from me
yay, another autistic nine year old to deal with, did you even read the rest of the post? again, stop trolling, why dont you pm the campaign owner?
why don't you shut you mouth and let the campaign owner talk about this, why you wasting your energy, those posts wont count for your weekly payment, better go spam on other place where you will get paid for this.
tarsua

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:59:05 PM

expect the truth from me
why don't you shut you mouth and let the campaign owner talk about this, why you wasting your energy, those posts wont count for your weekly payment, better go spam on other place where you will get paid for this.
why dont you pm the owner instead of posting here? i know that these posts wont count im not an idiot, why dont you give someone some incorrect feedback instead of posting here? it's what you do in your spare time anyways
again, stop trolling
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:01:09 AM

That isn't an argument. You use escrow because people can't be sure.

And why pay for something you can do yourself.

You are paying the escrow to give assurance to participants that they won't get screwed. This is something you can't do yourself.

If it's a scam well congratulations, you didn't lose anything. You would be posting with or without a signature.

Weird logic. Participants might have joined other campaigns.
This campaign gets free advertising.
Shield

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:02:14 AM

expect the truth from me
why dont you pm the owner instead of posting here? i know that these posts wont count im not an idiot, why dont you give someone some incorrect feedback instead of posting here? it's what you do in your spare time anyways
again, stop trolling
yes you are Tongue
this topic is made by campaign owner and he will notice this, why talk in private, its not my personal matter but related to many users

once again, only scammers hates me Cheesy
Robertt

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:05:09 AM

expect the truth from me
again, stop trolling
yes you are Tongue
this topic is made by campaign owner and he will notice this, why talk in private, its not my personal matter but related to many users

once again, only scammers hates me Cheesy
I'm not scammer and I hate you. You are the reason these forums have gone to shit. You act like you're the best just because you've been on longer than other people, but guess what. If you were right next to me irl you wouldn't say a single thing because you, my friend, are someone that can't do anything but has to act like he can for his own self need.
Now stop spamming on the thread & go take this to PM.
Shield

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:09:31 AM

I'm not scammer and I hate you. You are the reason these forums have gone to shit. You act like you're the best just because you've been on longer than other people, but guess what. If you were right next to me irl you wouldn't say a single thing because you, my friend, are someone that can't do anything but has to act like he can for his own self need.
No, the reason forum losing faith is because some stupid guys makes new accounts to scam and use their other accounts to make it look legit by giving fake vouchs or writing positive comments, a perfect trap for innocent users

a great team we can see here, 1 newbie campaign owner, another one manager and few slaves to support them

the topic was simple, using escrow for safety of all users like most signature campaign does
tarsua

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:12:13 AM

No, the reason forum losing faith is because some stupid guys makes new accounts to scam and use their other accounts to make it look legit by giving fake vouchs or writing positive comments, a perfect trap for innocent users

a great team we can see here, 1 newbie campaign owner, another one manager and few slaves to support them

the topic was simple, using escrow for safety of all users like most signature campaign does
the terms are simple here
there is no escrow
hero+ members get paid upfront

everyone joining understand the risks, it is up to them if they want to join or not

Also, nice feedback on my profile
Shield

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:14:59 AM

the terms are simple here
there is no escrow
hero+ members get paid upfront

everyone joining understand the risks, it is up to them if they want to join or not

Also, nice feedback on my profile
so they can get free advertising for paying just few hero members? its great idea Tongue

the feedback suits you Wink
BeTheCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:48:09 AM

I haven't noticed this brought up yet, surprisingly, but...

Be careful submitting an application to these guys, wouldn't it be about the FBI's wet dream to get you to submit a confession to them in the form of a resume?

Smells like cops, I hope not, but from my limited understanding it seems possible/probable..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: