Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGH PAY: Hiring Experienced Signature Campaign Manager: PAYING MORE THAN ANYONE  (Read 5232 times)
HumanResources (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:26:53 AM

We are sorry we won't be able to offer you a position managing our campaigns in the next few weeks.
You should try our campaign for posting on other forums and reddit:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1279581.0;all

I kind of don't understand your strategy.You hired a newbie to manage a campaign and declined a guy who is managing a very reputed campaign very smoothly ?I would like to know your "Eligibility Criteria" if you have any.

These criteria will not be made public today. We are not obliged to either provide this information to anyone or to hire anyone who believes they are qualified. Thanks.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:06:19 AM

I'm not scammer and I hate you. You are the reason these forums have gone to shit. You act like you're the best just because you've been on longer than other people, but guess what. If you were right next to me irl you wouldn't say a single thing because you, my friend, are someone that can't do anything but has to act like he can for his own self need.
Now stop spamming on the thread & go take this to PM.
For someone new to the forums you seem to know quite much. Anyway, I can't see why you ignored the reasonable argument
There is no need to escrow if he's legit.

That isn't an argument. You use escrow because people can't be sure.

And why pay for something you can do yourself.

You are paying the escrow to give assurance to participants that they won't get screwed. This is something you can't do yourself.

If it's a scam well congratulations, you didn't lose anything. You would be posting with or without a signature.

Weird logic. Participants might have joined other campaigns.
This campaign gets free advertising.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 07:16:42 AM

I'd be interested in doing this for you.

Do you know how campaign managers works though ?
I see that you have no experience on managing campaign Sad
I think mexxer should be sufficient for this job Wink

Nobody born with pre loaded experience . Every one gets experience in his life . So it's all about opportunity . if he gets opportunity maybe he can prove himself.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 08:24:20 AM

I can manage fixed rate campaign for you, let me know if you are looking for someone to manage this for you

Available
PM me to rent this space.
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 11:17:42 AM

I can manage fixed rate campaign for you, let me know if you are looking for someone to manage this for you

Please provide links/references to the campaigns you have managed in the past. Thanks

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:25:37 AM

Please provide links/references to the campaigns you have managed in the past. Thanks

Oh well.Mr Robert, is a newbie ? I'm quite excited to know how convincing was his answer when you asked him the same question.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:21:57 PM

Obviously, Robertt is an alt of an experienced member here. I can imagine running these would be a hassle, but if they are spamming your PM I would start marking them red  Wink. I know if I managed one of these I would require the funds to pay everyone upfront.
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:29:34 PM

Those who are not eligible (newbies/junior members) or who were not accepted for whatever reason can still make some quick $$$ doing easy jobs described in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1279581.0;all

Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:13:33 AM

Robert told me that I was accepted, and here's the quote

Username: Graphics
Post count as of this post: 249, not including this post
BTC address: 19FKWafMdYAa5Ewth6oz1v5WZAhCnWJwqs
Posts link (Profile > Posts > Copy URL): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=504448;sa=showPosts

Thanks

Accepted. Please post your btc address in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294725 & quote this message, then you can start posting Smiley

Don't forget the 75 character rule Wink

Robertt please tell me if I've done something wrong here. I'll fix it.

Please change the quoted payment address with this one: 16zB3RD6iviAjYXSmyH8iGE1LvuKCYpxfx

Code:
Address: 19FKWafMdYAa5Ewth6oz1v5WZAhCnWJwqs

Message: New address for account Graphics, including HumanResources Sig Campaign is 16zB3RD6iviAjYXSmyH8iGE1LvuKCYpxfx

Signature: H6gZyYaWCAu6Y0Wl0Po2UZgIaYGQ9BPbzUvIiESSGvYebCkQM8xIRNtW+c4OazzSjhINdmSL+E+zw9Abg1tiKak=

I was in a Christmas holiday but now I will be active again.
And Merry Christmas All!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: