Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NeuCoin misleading users into another (PAYCOIN) scam  (Read 1247 times)
MaxTax (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:24:00 AM

Remember Josh Garza?

The selfmade idiot, from the always profitable Hashlets, his propaganda by mail and the forum hashtalk > a scammer
The party with those lunatic statements and advertisements was zeushash which a > scam

A few months ago i participated with some friends on the NeuCoin surveys. We received a mail with a thank you notice and which stated my answer were eligble for the reward.

Then a few weeks ago (months) NeuCoin was 'launched' and payouts were to be made.

I followed the instructions from the mail and did not receive any reward, so i contacted them and was answered by a certain 'Tippy'
>> She told me that my answers were not fit enough for the reward. The answer was quite 'fast' and within 2 days.

So I copy pasted the mail with my emailadress and I sended it to her.
>> She replied she had to look it up.

After a week I sent her a reminder
>> No follow up

Another reminder
>> No follow up

Then I read their new strategy of NeuCoin by an e-mail.  NeuCoin: We will not give free but people have to do something for it.
1) I don't care about the 7500 neucoins it's peanuts, but don't start your coin with a lie
2) If you change your strategy then don't pledge something, right?
3) Why did the 'investors' get their free neucoin, and the users who participated not?

Isn't it obvious they don't care about lying.

P.S. I asked my friends and they were all answered by this 'Tippy'. Which is weird, how can a company (foundation) with millions just have 1 person on customer support?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:50:45 AM

lol that same tippy mailed me too. I did not check their emails but I did not make a problem because I thought something went wrong. Since you say it I got the same mail.
you are talking about this mail right?

Thanks for having taken our survey!
View this email in your browser
Hello there!

We’ve read through the responses to the NeuCoin survey and found your written answers helpful. So you will be awarded an extra 1,000 NeuCoins, 2,000 in total. Thanks!

If you are interested in helping the project further, below are some things you could do as NeuCoin gets closer to the community presale.

First, please join the discussions on our forum. It’s a great place for you to share your ideas with the NeuCoin Project team and other members of our community.

Second, please chime in on NeuCoin’s official Bitcointalk thread. Its purpose is to bring more people into our community, so it would be great if you wanted to make posts, participate in discussions and help keep the thread alive and kicking.

Third, please share our website and survey with anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks again!

The NeuCoin Project team
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:37:17 PM

[...]
1) I don't care about the 7500 neucoins it's peanuts, but don't start your coin with a lie
[...]

The Neucoin regime did not only start the coin with a lie. The whole undertaking consists of nothing but lies.
Combined with the total incompetence of the team it is one of the most interesting outright scam attempts ever.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:35:53 PM

lol that same tippy mailed me too. I did not check their emails but I did not make a problem because I thought something went wrong. Since you say it I got the same mail.
you are talking about this mail right?

Thanks for having taken our survey!
View this email in your browser
Hello there!

We’ve read through the responses to the NeuCoin survey and found your written answers helpful. So you will be awarded an extra 1,000 NeuCoins, 2,000 in total. Thanks!

If you are interested in helping the project further, below are some things you could do as NeuCoin gets closer to the community presale.

First, please join the discussions on our forum. It’s a great place for you to share your ideas with the NeuCoin Project team and other members of our community.

Second, please chime in on NeuCoin’s official Bitcointalk thread. Its purpose is to bring more people into our community, so it would be great if you wanted to make posts, participate in discussions and help keep the thread alive and kicking.

Third, please share our website and survey with anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks again!

The NeuCoin Project team

Same here.

Alwas was assisted by Tippy. The moment you start sending proof they just ignore you.

Customer service?
Nope, just very rude people who are scamming us.

tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:40:24 PM

Same here. They commit fraud by advertising these false promotions.

A lot of users spent time on surveys and referrals and now they get nothing back.
To me that's a scam..
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:36:47 AM

sorry about your loss but how does this even compare to garza/paycoin scam?

other than they also lied?

newsflash - all scammers lie thats how they scam

so if you want to be taken seriously you should maybe edit your scam accussation to fit the format https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

and drop the irrelevant garza/paycoin shit it just dilutes your point
diodio1

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:43:46 AM

Same happened to me also , i also did a survey for them ages ago and they promised me to credit some NeuCoin but they never did.
Fake advertisement !!
Be-aware!!

BurHan Alassad
Norther front commander for web security in Syrian Electronic ARMY.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:35:22 PM

I did not participate in their program but that was not because I didn't trust them.

Some developer from dogecoin was participating and their marketing material look professional too.
It's a shame their company scammed so many users by not giving them their deserved reward.

Such a sad coin. Good to see the price crashed too,
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:02:15 PM

There are more threads about NeuCoin being a scam.

I'm sorry you did not get your trusted coins, but since they are free you shouldn't bother too much about it.

Yes they were wrong about lying etc. so it's good you mentioned it in this thread. To warn other users  for (potential) scams is the best thing happenign here in the community.

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:50:36 PM

I'm sorry you did not get your trusted coins, but since they are free you shouldn't bother too much about it.

Yes they were wrong about lying etc. so it's good you mentioned it in this thread. To warn other users  for (potential) scams is the best thing happenign here in the community.

Spam.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:04:56 AM

Spam.

"since they are free you shouldn't bother too much about it"
No time to worry when you write 60 posts a day.

"Let's hope it's not a scam. Did throw 3 BTC at it"
Donkey.
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:25:49 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 02:40:58 AM by paka

I cant even beleive that CMC has Neucoins ads floating in their site. that is why im already done with altcoins most of them are scam made by thieves
HarryKPeters

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:27:28 AM

Spam.

SPAM, are you on drugs? Making up quotes...

Let most of us here I did spent time filling in their survey. However I did get my free neucoins.

I do feel it is said they were net rewarded since they did spent time on the survey.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:35:16 PM

Yes they were wrong about lying etc. so it's good you mentioned it in this thread. To warn other users  for (potential) scams is the best thing happenign here in the community.

Spam.

Let most of us here I did spent time filling in their survey. However I did get my free neucoins.

I do feel it is said they were net rewarded since they did spent time on the survey.

680    Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official   on: June 07, 2015, 10:56:51 PM
HarryKPeters "Let's hope it's not a scam. Did throw 3 BTC at it"

What else did I make up?
HarryKPeters

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:55:06 PM

Spam.

680    Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official   on: June 07, 2015, 10:56:51 PM
HarryKPeters "Let's hope it's not a scam. Did throw 3 BTC at it"

What else did I make up?

The donkey part.
So i completed a survey and invested 3 btc in it and that is wrong, because?

rizzlarolla

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:50:46 PM

Yes they were wrong about lying etc. so it's good you mentioned it in this thread. To warn other users  for (potential) scams is the best thing happenign here in the community.

Spam.

I deduced the donkey part because you bought nokoin on the "hope" it is not a scam. I made up nothing else.

But you denied your own quote. (maybe you forgot, all that posting)
You asked "are you on drugs? Making up quotes... ".  
I made nothing up, I was correct.

Why say I make up quotes? Easily provable. I guess you not want anyone here to know you bought nokoin?

"...but since they are free you shouldn't bother too much about it. Yes they were wrong about lying...."

nokoin scamming and lying may not matter to you, an "investor"
Why would it.

HarryKPeters

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:58:42 PM

Spam.

I deduced the donkey part because you bought nokoin on the "hope" it is not a scam. I made up nothing else.

Why say I make up quotes? Easily provable. I guess you not want anyone here to know you bought nokoin?

"...but since they are free you shouldn't bother too much about it. Yes they were wrong about lying...."

Why would it.

wait what? When I asked are you on drugs it was a joke, but clearly you are.
Half of what you say doesn't make sense...

Let me reply on the half that I was able to deciper.

I bought some neucoins because of the new setup (asking the userbase for feedbacK), good marketing compain and a professional marketing campaign.
Then it went silent and I replied on a thread hoping that it wasn't a scam, since i Invested a 3 BTC.

Some users make a claim they did not receive their coins and I told them I was sorry for them but since they lost time instead of money, the amount lost is not too big.

Then you, the most vague person on this forum decide to confuse the hell out of me with your weird statements etc.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:02:22 PM

Spam.

Why would it.

I bought some neucoins because of the new setup (asking the userbase for feedbacK), good marketing compain and a professional marketing campaign.
Then it went silent and I replied on a thread hoping that it wasn't a scam, since i Invested a 3 BTC.

Some users make a claim they did not receive their coins and I told them I was sorry for them but since they lost time instead of money, the amount lost is not too big.

Then you, the most vague person on this forum decide to confuse the hell out of me with your weird statements etc.

TL;DR Neucon == scam, correct?
HarryKPeters

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:17:52 PM

Spam.

Why would it.

TL;DR Neucon == scam, correct?

Well if they don't pay so may people while promising they did, they lied.

Looking at their enormous premine and their new redistribution of wealth (neucoins), taken from the account meant to pay for user input, it's fair too say it smells a lot like another scam.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:19:28 PM

Summary for the confused.

Undeclared investor tells others,
"dont bother about your free nokoin people. I got mine"

So, to enlighten others, rizz quotes undeclared investor,
"did throw 3 btc at nokoin"

But undeclared investor accuses rizz,
"making up quotes druggie"

So rizz proves his quote is true,
"quoted from here, it is not made up"

Undeclared investor just deflects,
"but im not a donkey," then "Your so vague"

So for clarity,
I did not "MAKE IT UP" as accused.
But you knew that, they ARE your words.

I still think donkey is appropriate. imo.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: