Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many BTC will make you a millionaire in 5 years?
0.01 - 2 (0.9%)
0.1 - 1 (0.4%)
1-3 - 1 (0.4%)
3-5 - 2 (0.9%)
5-10 - 7 (3%)
10-25 - 18 (7.8%)
25-50 - 7 (3%)
50-100 - 35 (15.2%)
100-500 - 48 (20.8%)
500-1000 - 38 (16.5%)
More than 1000 - 72 (31.2%)
Total Voters: 231

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many BTC will make you a fiat millionaire in 5 years?  (Read 21834 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:57:39 PM

I am in a positive side that bitcoin price will push through and unexpected will come in our way. Of course, you have to sacrifice your money now, make sure you don't withdraw it if you really want to become millionaire after 5 years if not, then you are just dreaming and just be happy for the success of others.

So how many bitcoins will make you a fiat millionaire for 5 years? We all know that we need to invest our money now, that isn't sacrificing at all.

But as long as you can see that a potential profit is always going to be guaranteed with bitcoin, then that's going to be worth it.

I assume that 100-1,000 BTC is guaranteed to make me a fiat millionaire.

berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

Are you asking how many bitcoin we must buy (based on our current balance) to achieve millionaire status?

Right now anyone achieving millionaire status in Dollars needs 1212 bitcoins to reach that mark.
Such an amount of bitcoin as you mentioned should be at the current rate for millionaire status, but think how much time and how you need to make a number of coins for the goal to obtain the status of a millionaire. This is a very long and arduous journey.

It really is a good thing if someone could teach us how to earn 1200 btc in a short time by trading or by investing to some tokens. Its somehow getting late to invest to other coins because its only then you realize they are worth investing when you start to see the price is a lot higher than before.

They say try and try until you die trying so even if it will take more than 10 years to bank such amount, its still going to be worth a try.

What's the point of collecting and preserving bitcoin not spending it on what, if then death comes and you can not see how to turn the moment into a millionaire, only posthumously. I also can not imagine how it is better to earn that amount of bitcoin.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

I am in a positive side that bitcoin price will push through and unexpected will come in our way. Of course, you have to sacrifice your money now, make sure you don't withdraw it if you really want to become millionaire after 5 years if not, then you are just dreaming and just be happy for the success of others.
Well, if you expect to be rich with only 10 Bitcoin, i think it will never ever happen. We all believe that Bitcoin will increase but although I am a positive man, I dont think 1 bitcoin will equal to $100000. You need to buy more Bitcoin or obtain more Bitcoin from working or trading or even gambling
But some countries even with the current price only 10 bitcoins are enough to become rich or start a business and just think if that person will have that 10 bitcoins after 5 years then he will be able to start a factory with that money.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:35:01 PM

Well, if you expect to be rich with only 10 Bitcoin, i think it will never ever happen. We all believe that Bitcoin will increase but although I am a positive man, I dont think 1 bitcoin will equal to $100000. You need to buy more Bitcoin or obtain more Bitcoin from working or trading or even gambling
But some countries even with the current price only 10 bitcoins are enough to become rich or start a business and just think if that person will have that 10 bitcoins after 5 years then he will be able to start a factory with that money.
Yes possible, but usually I do consider US dollars alone for fiat millionaire for that we must need more than 1000 bitcoins with respect to current bitcoin prices. Because we need to compare based on the buying power of our fiat rather than comparing just the count of fiats. Still, our life style is based on our local fiat only so we can get satisfaction by being local fiat millionaire too.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:46:29 PM

You got the point 10 btc also for me is enough to be rich in the future or to start my own bitcoin business that i think if i can increase it more bitcoin and the price of bitcoin also increase so there is possibility that i can be rich in the future. if you success in your business.. everything in business has risk so try and success is always happening and experience if you that can help you to perfect it in the future..
LegendsRoomLV

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

So how many bitcoins will make you a fiat millionaire for 5 years? We all know that we need to invest our money now, that isn't sacrificing at all.

But as long as you can see that a potential profit is always going to be guaranteed with bitcoin, then that's going to be worth it.

I was thinking 100 BTC also.
eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

I was thinking 100 BTC also.
You quite seriously think that all 100btc enough to become a millionaire? Then bitcoin price minimum should be $ 10,000 windows. I certainly believe in the great potential bitcoin, but that on many, it seems to me fantastic.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

Those who save now will get benefit in the future. Saving is always been a good habit for someone who was make his future secure. I will recommend if you can save bitcoins, save it and dont spend. You will be millionaire within 5 to 10 years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chrisivl

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

Those who save now will get benefit in the future. Saving is always been a good habit for someone who was make his future secure. I will recommend if you can save bitcoins, save it and dont spend. You will be millionaire within 5 to 10 years.
And what does it need to have a number of bitcoin? According to forecasts of bitcoin will rise to $ 2,000 per btc, then that time is not enough for it to become a millionaire, even if earning bitcoin and not spend at all. Although it all depends on the methods of earnings. But even 10,000 btc is a very large number and get them for even five years, it will be difficult or even impossible.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:16:45 PM

Very simply depends on whether you bought it before or thinking about buying in now

Anyone who took the advice and bought in a few years ago will be well. In excess of 1m$ but the person who didn't believe it will have to buy in now and wait until btc triples again to reach 1+mm $

It will come  only need a bit of patience, probably $2-3k by 2017 but that will only be reached by people who have some belief in btc... People told me I was crazy when I bought loads at $3 but I believed in btc and they didn't.....

Dont need to remind anyone what happened since them days until now.... 
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:12:36 PM

actually it depend on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin trading high then 10 bitcoin is really enough, but if the price of bitcoin is not so high then you will certainly need some more bitcoin to become millionaire.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:34:45 AM

actually it depend on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin trading high then 10 bitcoin is really enough, but if the price of bitcoin is not so high then you will certainly need some more bitcoin to become millionaire.
Don't based it with the current value of bitcoin, we are talking here of 5 years and I am sure that time the value will substantially increase. If this year we can see $2,000 then probably the succeeding years are also gonna be successful. Hence, to make our estimate more reliable, we also need to consider the past price trends.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:45:22 AM

Don't based it with the current value of bitcoin, we are talking here of 5 years and I am sure that time the value will substantially increase. If this year we can see $2,000 then probably the succeeding years are also gonna be successful. Hence, to make our estimate more reliable, we also need to consider the past price trends.

If every year bitcoin prices increase by 1000$ , then after 5 years  the current saved bitcoin will be worth 5000$ more. that could really make all of the current holders of bitcoins billionaire. The only question here is if we really gonna increase the value of bitcoins by 1000$. that something questionable and need some work to do done in order to achieve that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:08:05 AM

If every year bitcoin prices increase by 1000$ , then after 5 years  the current saved bitcoin will be worth 5000$ more. that could really make all of the current holders of bitcoins billionaire. The only question here is if we really gonna increase the value of bitcoins by 1000$. that something questionable and need some work to do done in order to achieve that.
We are not only looking of $1,000, it's good to see if the increase will always be 100%  per year and that would make the value of bitcoins grow. Banks offer like maximum of 8% per year interest rate for our deposits plus it's subject to inflation, compared to bitcoin, it is more profitable in bitcoin although a little risky though.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

We are not only looking of $1,000, it's good to see if the increase will always be 100%  per year and that would make the value of bitcoins grow. Banks offer like maximum of 8% per year interest rate for our deposits plus it's subject to inflation, compared to bitcoin, it is more profitable in bitcoin although a little risky though.

Though banks give a maximum of 8% for the deposits, its a assured earning. So people without fear invest into it, but with bitcoin the risk is high that anytime anything could happen. Also we need to do some work to grab the profit but with banks just depositing is enough.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

We are in 2017 and if we talk about 2022 I think Bitcoin would be 5k to 10k so if you want to be a fiat (dollar) millionaire you need at least 100 to 200 BTC in your wallet. I consider next halving and more adoption rate so we can see 5k, it's a realistic value in 5 years.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

I'm actually looking at somewhere between 1000 bitcoins and 1500 bitcoins and apart from halving and any pump that may occur within the 5 years I'm also considering some unforeseen dump that may cause my Bitcoin to de-value until an anticipated rise so all in all after checks and balances I think  1000 BTC should be enough to make me a millionaire in half a decade.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

I honestly don't know. Everything depends from the price for bitcoin. I'm sure that the price for bitcoin is going to be higher in 5 years, but how much today no one will answer. And who knows what will happen with dollar in five years with new president of the US?
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:25:35 PM

I must earn 4.3 btc in a year in order to make me a fiat millionaire in 5 years, but before that greener pasture vision we must make sure that you have a courage to achieve that dreams. You must have to make up all opportunities that could gain profit in all instances like tradings of altcoins, and peer to peer selling or buy and sell of coins online. Hardwork gains reward right? So therefore the key to success is perseverance and always fight for challenges and never quit.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

We are in 2017 and if we talk about 2022 I think Bitcoin would be 5k to 10k so if you want to be a fiat (dollar) millionaire you need at least 100 to 200 BTC in your wallet. I consider next halving and more adoption rate so we can see 5k, it's a realistic value in 5 years.

yeah we should have at least 100 btc to become a millionaire in the next few years. but at least the price of bitcoin able to survive in the price range $1000 as the lowest price. halving earlier really has no effect on the price of bitcoin, but rumors before halving pretty well bring price increases at the time. I am also sure the price of the bitcoin has a big surprise as the beginning of 2017 which is not thought to be able to reach over $1100. This may happen again in the next few years Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: