Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In gambling 75% of wins depend on strategy and money management.  (Read 1113 times)
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:06:02 PM

inventing a strategy that might help you to win is a great idea and it might actually make your chances bigger to win though i believe that the luck is still the main thing that makes you loose or win thats why i gamble really rarely to avoid loosing a lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

I think it has a lot to do with the game you are playing, poker for sure luck is only a small part of it, something like slots however is pure luck.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:49:42 PM

bein able to walk away when up or down big is so huge. Regression happens!
If im winning big i stay betting normal but as soon as i lose a couple I reduce
my bets in size cause I dont want to give it all back. Also if Im losing I reduce
to ride out the bad streak. Most gamblers bet more when losing and it leads
to losing it all.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:53:15 PM

I would like that everyone here claiming that sports betting and/or poker is profitable if you use the "right" strategy opened a thread posting their predictions and, more important, their earnings (because I have noticed that most tipster just suggest the obvious picks, but if we checked their bankroll they probably have lost or have not profited as much as the time they have invested). Of course my request would only make sense if the person let his thread open for a long period of time and betting consistently.

Who would have predicted Madrid drawing to Gijon on Matchday 1 or Barcelona losing to Celta on Matchday do-not-remember-what? (or any other "obvious" pick that did not come up as expected).

I'm not good in sportsbetting , but it's definitely beatable and there are some people who make a living by betting on sports
for poker it's for sure beatable and you can make money playing poker , there are plenty of online names so you can check that
also you can check my graph , I'm new to the game but I have played over 1000 tourneys and mostly SNGs , you can see my ROI too
so these are not " claims " , they are facts  
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:15:47 PM

It depends on what gamble you prefer mate. There are games where the chance is 50/50 but there are others with practically no chances to earn. For instance, binary options is a 50/50 game, and in sport betting you can manage a good strategy to gain profits with consistency. Some people think forex trading is also a type of gamble, but I don't think so, especially when you can manage a good strategy to gain 90% or more of your trades. 
Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:31:07 PM

In my view 99% of wins depend of luck.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:41:08 PM

I think it has a lot to do with the game you are playing, poker for sure luck is only a small part of it, something like slots however is pure luck.

But in any kind of game the end results are depends on some kind of luck so no luck and no win for any one in gambling. Whether luck is just 5% or 100% but luck is surely need to win money in gambling. So don't think in certain games you can win without luck.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:21:26 AM

No management can defeat the house edge.

Unless you have now edge, like sport bets, or find a positive edge, you'll lose in the long run no matter what

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:53:09 AM

Unless you have know edge, like sport bets,

It seems you dont understand what you are talking about. Sports betting is just like another game and sports bet is actually have higher edge than standard dice game with 1 % edge, people think that they win because they know the outcome of the game but most are just luck
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:57:36 AM

seems upside down I would say it is all about luck. maybe 98% on luck, 2% strategy and money management. its true
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:11:36 AM

well i guess it depends largely on what are you betting on. There's no surprise in losing badly managed portfolio, but i wouldn't
call it 75% success just on strategy alone. I go by the "the longer the road, the safer it is" and place my bets according to my ability
and always low, it won't make me rich, but i would be dumb to over reach..
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:12:00 AM

seems upside down I would say it is all about luck. maybe 98% on luck, 2% strategy and money management. its true

That is very true. In any form of gambling people should a luck to win money from it otherwise it is quite impossible to predict or guessing the results. Anyway some people on this forum still believes in some games they need a strategy to win but I feel they still need a luck to make there strategy to work.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:19:15 AM

That is very true. In any form of gambling people should a luck to win money from it otherwise it is quite impossible to predict or guessing the results. Anyway some people on this forum still believes in some games they need a strategy to win but I feel they still need a luck to make there strategy to work.

You are almost 100% correct. I have also seen most of the people who is gambling in this forum still thinks that pocker and some other games no need of any luck but just a strategy. But, they are missing the most critical parameter is luck. They still need some luck to win and they still need to depend on luck to make profits from gambling.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:12:10 AM

You are almost 100% correct. I have also seen most of the people who is gambling in this forum still thinks that pocker and some other games no need of any luck but just a strategy. But, they are missing the most critical parameter is luck. They still need some luck to win and they still need to depend on luck to make profits from gambling.

That is very true. No luck than no winning in gambling. I don't believe any strategies will work in gambling for one to make money. If that is true, than by now lot of gambling houses should have closed.
spiritual3 (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:21:55 AM

That is very true. No luck than no winning in gambling. I don't believe any strategies will work in gambling for one to make money. If that is true, than by now lot of gambling houses should have closed.

I don't know much about this.. But i don't think gambling site will survive only if we loss. I think  the House Always Has an Edge.. they can survive even we win also.. May be i am wrong.. But this is what i understood with my little knowledge...
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:51:24 AM

I don't know much about this.. But i don't think gambling site will survive only if we loss. I think  the House Always Has an Edge.. they can survive even we win also.. May be i am wrong.. But this is what i understood with my little knowledge...
yah ,you are pretty much correct ,the house will be in profit if you see the over all bets/rolls made and they might be in loss when some short term high rollers make some quick cash.
But this is all excluding the maintenance and stuff.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:39:54 AM

Nothing in gambling that depends on strategy. There are no real strategy as I can say, all games are the same based on luck. Because this is gambling sometimes you will win and sometimes you will lose. It really depends on your luck and how are you going to control yourselves so this has nothing to do with strategy or even money management
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: