Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin Loan BUILDING COMMUNITIES TRUST - PAID WITHIN 48 HOURS (CLOSED)  (Read 5087 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 04:29:13 AM

Would you like to see business documents? We are legit, EIN and a DBA and a DnB Profile.

No need.  Just provide the name of the state where you filed your articles of organization.  An LLC has a specific meaning.  It is a legal construct that exists independently of its owners.

So in which state(s) is B.F.S.,LLC registered?

BitFi Services is our DBA (Doing Business As), we removed any mention of LLC, EXCEPT when you see our actualy company name, which is an LLC. And we are registered in Virginia.

Ok not seeing your DBA filed in Virginia, and I am not seeing your Virgina LLC file so yea

Maybe someone else can see if they can find it

OTHERWISE THIS IS A

SCAM
SynOps (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 04:34:48 AM

DBA  for BitFi Services was filed locally here on Monday.

HabJab Webmasters LLC is our registered name with the IRS and State since 9-7-2011.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 04:41:42 AM

HabJab Webmasters LLC is our registered name with the IRS and State since 9-7-2011.

Still nothing in Virginia for the LLC
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 04:57:53 AM

Look I have it posted in a picture frame on my wall right in front of me
Business Name: HabJab Webmasters LLC
"MY NAME" Sole MBR
"MY ADDRESS"

And has my EIN on it. Filed and Printed 9-7-2011 with the IRS.

and , damn, all this over 1-5 bitcoins that were lent and being paid, lol, what is up with so many people SHOUTING SCAM ALERT.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:15:25 AM

"MY NAME" Sole MBR
"MY ADDRESS"

and , damn, all this over 1-5 bitcoins that were lent and being paid, lol, what is up with so many people SHOUTING SCAM ALERT.

I took the information you provided and it didn't check out. Now is the state of Virginia lying or you. It isn't over 1-5 bitcoins you have loans of out for 600btcs and I am about to post this thread there so people don't get scammed otherwise you can try and connivence me that you have an LLC for that company.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:18:32 AM

https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Find/Business?SearchTerm=HabJab+Webmasters&as_fid=te2AGw244AG%2Be00In2RX
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:29:18 AM

SynOps, I'm not sure if you're aware, but receiving 1 BTC and sending it right back does not build trust.  In fact, it's a common tactic used by scammers. Were you intentionally setting yourself up to look like a scammer?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:40:01 AM

This is his business website?  http://bitcoinfinancialservices.yolasite.com/

This is a scam.  Plain and simple scam.
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 05:58:46 AM

This is his business website?  http://bitcoinfinancialservices.yolasite.com/

This is a scam.  Plain and simple scam.

That is a temporary site , our real, with the help of Ziggaps web designer, will be up and running by christmas.

Im going to remove this PDF after a while, but here is proof of business;

http://freepdfhosting.com/0f24fb2c85.pdf

SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:01:22 AM

SynOps, I'm not sure if you're aware, but receiving 1 BTC and sending it right back does not build trust.  In fact, it's a common tactic used by scammers. Were you intentionally setting yourself up to look like a scammer?

I was not aware of such a tactic. I have been running at the least , 2 businesses, since I was 16. Having now 11 years of experience.

SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:02:56 AM

"MY NAME" Sole MBR
"MY ADDRESS"

I took the information you provided and it didn't check out. Now is the state of Virginia lying or you. It isn't over 1-5 bitcoins you have loans of out for 600btcs and I am about to post this thread there so people don't get scammed otherwise you can try and connivence me that you have an LLC for that company.

Than who the hell is taking my tax money I pay which seems like 4-6 times a year?? And how come I have not been audited for either of my businesses?
Its all legit.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 06:17:40 AM

So I looked up your EIN and it returns nothing.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:20:31 AM

I was not aware of such a tactic. I have been running at the least , 2 businesses, since I was 16. Having now 11 years of experience.

In fact asking for such a loan is likely to do the opposite of what you intend. Its even better if you ask for a loan to buy weed on silk road than to state "its for buidling trust" lol

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 06:35:55 AM

Hmmm... Does one of the three live in Branford, CT?
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:37:36 AM

In fact asking for such a loan is likely to do the opposite of what you intend. Its even better if you ask for a loan to buy weed on silk road than to state "its for buidling trust" lol

I may be rasta but that doesnt mean I smoke weed, wtf!? Im sorry that different forums/sites/irc channels have different values and respect towards people.
Shit at this point I rather be banned from here than called a scammer.

Do scammers go through the trouble of trying to keep their name clean? IMO, I would think if they got called out, they would move on to a new scam.

If I had any intentions of scamming, I would hide my IP, use a fake name, and not post my real information online.

FYI: I BLACKLIST ANYONE WHO MENTIONS SILK ROAD/BMR/LHG (those are the 3 I hear about all the time), Im a legit business and don't need or want illegal/grey area customers.

SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:38:28 AM

Hmmm... Does one of the three live in Branford, CT?

No, why?
2 Live in Richmond, VA
1 Lives in Fredericksburg, VA

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 06:43:02 AM

You missed my question, why can't I search your EIN and it should show your business but it doesn't, why are you not in the VA LLC database? Too many questions your a scammer!
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:43:43 AM

I may be rasta but that doesnt mean I smoke weed, wtf!? Im sorry that different forums/sites/irc channels have different values and respect towards people.
Shit at this point I rather be banned from here than called a scammer.

Do scammers go through the trouble of trying to keep their name clean? IMO, I would think if they got called out, they would move on to a new scam.

If I had any intentions of scamming, I would hide my IP, use a fake name, and not post my real information online.

FYI: I BLACKLIST ANYONE WHO MENTIONS SILK ROAD/BMR/LHG (those are the 3 I hear about all the time), Im a legit business and don't need or want illegal/grey area customers.

You missed the point of what Im saying. Asking for a small loan to "build reputation" effectively does the opposite.

A better way to do it is ask a respected escrow agent to hold a "bond" for you.

Just say you held 50 btc with nanotube for instance then people could know its safe to trade with you that amount, because its actually backed by collateral.

SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:49:19 AM

You missed my question, why can't I search your EIN and it should show your business but it doesn't, why are you not in the VA LLC database? Too many questions your a scammer!

I am not sure, I have never searched for my own EIN because I have it in paper , framed on my wall.

Where are you searching to try and find this info?

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 06:51:21 AM

I am not sure, I have never searched for my own EIN because I have it in paper , framed on my wall.

Where are you searching to try and find this info?
The government websites to look up this type of information, and a 3rd party site, neither have any information
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: