Last edit: March 03, 2019, 09:12:01 AM by souspeed

….

É melhor esperar sentado
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:48:07 AM

If the block size of bitcoin is limited to be 1MB or 2MB, it is a dead coin. I will not use it any more.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:55:27 AM

Although Charlie Lee makes a nice analysis and has some valid arguments I suspect that the main agenda of why Charlie is promoting a block-size limit and a fixed minimum fee, where smaller crypto currencies can handle micro payments, is to support/promote LTC and not the health and future of the bitcoin network.

Why would he put Litecoin infront of Bitcoin? That doesn't make much sense to me. Yes, he is the creator of Litecoin, but I am fairly sure that he as person is realistic enough to know that Litecoin has no future at all. It's nothing more than a coin that is being used to make big profits by Litecoin whales.
RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 07:06:52 PM

Although Charlie Lee makes a nice analysis and has some valid arguments I suspect that the main agenda of why Charlie is promoting a block-size limit and a fixed minimum fee, where smaller crypto currencies can handle micro payments, is to support/promote LTC and not the health and future of the bitcoin network.

Why would he put Litecoin infront of Bitcoin? That doesn't make much sense to me. Yes, he is the creator of Litecoin, but I am fairly sure that he as person is realistic enough to know that Litecoin has no future at all. It's nothing more than a coin that is being used to make big profits by Litecoin whales.

Litecoin will have future only when bitcoin dies. If the bitcoin block chain size cannot increase to 2MB by the middle of next year, it will die.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: