Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WORDPRESS OR JOOMLA - What do you think  (Read 662 times)
mohsin qureshi (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:05:03 PM

What do you think, what is better? Word Press or Joomla.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gwapo

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:07:17 PM

I vote to wordpress, its easy and highly customizable, you can make almost any kind of website with wordpress, a lot of templates and plugins available
mohsin qureshi (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:09:14 PM

This is one of the most asked questions in Internet history and still there are need to ask it and answer it again and again. I am posting this post to give my opinion about wordpress. Some time ago I have been completely devoted my self to WordPress. Now I am a WordPress developer and be going to stay with it for a long time. This does not mean that Joomla is not good or that is bad, it only means that WordPress is able to be used to to almost anyone's need really quickly and you can set it for almost every user with all kinds of experience levels, so they can run it. And most of us who are Web designers or developers and who deal with clients it is most grateful choice to use it.

There is only a few percents of "big" clients who need demanding web platforms for their Websites and presentations and they will hire big Web design studios or companies to set it all to their needs, and those studios or companies will create original scripts for them. But All other clients over 90% of internet websites and presentations need quick stable and simple to use platform. Only WordPress can fulfill it.

I'm not say it that it is perfect but all other platforms are more complex or bug woundarable or less stable then WordPress. That is why almost 30% of Internet Websites are using WordPress platform. Simply as that.

1. You can install it in just literally few minutes!

2. You can update any part of it in a most simple and quickest way.

3. Admin area is probably the best part of it. So simple to use, that I can call it perfect.

4. Installing new plugin or theme is really the simplest task, because you can just upload it and that's it.

5. There is a lot of extension both free and paid, probably the most amongst all other CMS .

6. For developers there is absolutely the best online manual on the Internet - WordPress Codex.
mohsin qureshi (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:12:20 PM

On the other hand, Joomla has almost everything that WordPress does, but it's a bit more complex, not so stable and there is always some bug complication. Updating or upgrading Joomla can be a real nightmare, Installing Joomla is more complex too. And after all Joomla is suppose to be used for a more massive and complex Web sites and presentations such as Portals, news ...it means you will have less clients and bigger competition, because such clients are news publishing companies, Big trademarks ...and they are always rather hire big studios and companies too.

Any one, who prefer Joomla ? and why ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:30:35 AM

This is one of the most asked questions in Internet history and still there are need to ask it and answer it again and again. I am posting this post to give my opinion about wordpress. Some time ago I have been completely devoted my self to WordPress. Now I am a WordPress developer and be going to stay with it for a long time. This does not mean that Joomla is not good or that is bad, it only means that WordPress is able to be used to to almost anyone's need really quickly and you can set it for almost every user with all kinds of experience levels, so they can run it. And most of us who are Web designers or developers and who deal with clients it is most grateful choice to use it.

There is only a few percents of "big" clients who need demanding web platforms for their Websites and presentations and they will hire big Web design studios or companies to set it all to their needs, and those studios or companies will create original scripts for them. But All other clients over 90% of internet websites and presentations need quick stable and simple to use platform. Only WordPress can fulfill it.

I'm not say it that it is perfect but all other platforms are more complex or bug woundarable or less stable then WordPress. That is why almost 30% of Internet Websites are using WordPress platform. Simply as that.

2. You can update any part of it in a most simple and quickest way.

3. Admin area is probably the best part of it. So simple to use, that I can call it perfect.

4. Installing new plugin or theme is really the simplest task, because you can just upload it and that's it.

5. There is a lot of extension both free and paid, probably the most amongst all other CMS .

6. For developers there is absolutely the best online manual on the Internet - WordPress Codex.

This is one of the best wordpress explanations I've read in a long time. I truly enjoyed the read. So much so, I had to see if there's anything about you that would be of interest since I was taken aback that you didn't advertise your wordpress services.

Upon conducting my research, I first noticed in your earlier posts that you lack a strong command of the English language, much dissimilar to what I've quoted above. Perhaps, you recently purchased this user account, hence no longer that moron who owned it before. But, upon further review (took me almost 15 seconds), I came to the conclusion that you're a fuckin' asshole: http://www.gigarank.net/forum/archive/index.php/thread-249-9.html

This is one of the most asked question in Internet history and still there are need to ask it and answer it again
and again, ha...
I've been active Joomla and WordPress user for over four years. About two years ago I drop it and completely
devoted my self to WordPress. Now I am a WordPress developer and intend to stay with it for a long time.
This does not mean that Joomla is not good or god forbid that is bad, it only means that WordPress is able to be
adjusted to almost anyone's need really quickly and you can set it for almost every user with all kinds of
experience levels, so they can manage it. And most of us who are Web designers or developers and who deal with
clients it is most grateful choice to use it.

There is only a few percents of "big" clients who need demanding web platforms for their Websites and
presentations and they will hire big Web design studios or companies to set it all to their needs, and those
studios or companies will create original scripts for them. But All other clients over 90% of internet websites
and presentations need quick stable and simple to use platform. Only WordPress can fulfill it.

I'm not say it that it is perfect but all other platforms are more complex or bug woundarable or less stable then
WordPress. That is why almost 30% of Internet Websites are using WordPress platform. Simply as that.

2. You can update any part of it in a most simple and quickest way. (try updating or upgrading Joomla ?!)

3. Installing new plugin or theme is really the simplest task, because you can just upload it and that's it.

4. Admin area is probably the best part of it. So simple to use, that I can call it perfect.
Adding a new entry (posts or pages) are quick.

5. There is a lot of extensions both free and paid, propably the most amongst all other CMS ...

There is also a few missing or not so good things about it, like user managment (same as joomla) ...I'm
talkiing about WordPress core.

Conclusion: There is no, not even close other CMS or any other kind of Web building, developing,
designing ...platforms like WordPress. That's just the way it is.

On the other hand, Joomla has almost everything that WordPress does, but it's a bit more complex, not so stable and there is always some bug complication. Updating or upgrading Joomla can be a real nightmare, Installing Joomla is more complex too. And after all Joomla is suppose to be used for a more massive and complex Web sites and presentations such as Portals, news ...it means you will have less clients and bigger competition, because such clients are news publishing companies, Big trademarks ...and they are always rather hire big studios and companies too...

Joomla has much extensions to offer, maybe as much as WordPress, but it's not that easy to adjust them to clients needs as you can do with WordPress extensions...

It's up to you, but my vote goes to - WORDPRESS!

On the other hand, Joomla has almost everything that WordPress does, but it's a bit more complex, not so stable and there is always some bug complication. Updating or upgrading Joomla can be a real nightmare, Installing Joomla is more complex too. And after all Joomla is suppose to be used for a more massive and complex Web sites and presentations such as Portals, news ...it means you will have less clients and bigger competition, because such clients are news publishing companies, Big trademarks ...and they are always rather hire big studios and companies too.

Any one, who prefer Joomla ? and why ?

http://www.warriorforum.com/website-design/1133602-best-joomla-wordpress.html#post10397933

This is one of the most asked question in Internet history and still there are need to ask it and answer it again
and again, ha...
I've been active Joomla and WordPress user for over four years. About two years ago I drop it and completely devoted my self to WordPress. Now I am a WordPress developer and intend to stay with it for a long time.
This does not mean that Joomla is not good or god forbid that is bad, it only means that WordPress is able to be adjusted to almost anyone's need really quickly and you can set it for almost every user with all kinds of
experience levels, so they can manage it. And most of us who are Web designers or developers and who deal with clients it is most grateful choice to use it.

There is only a few percents of "big" clients who need demanding web platforms for their Websites and presentations and they will hire big Web design studios or companies to set it all to their needs, and those
studios or companies will create original scripts for them. But All other clients over 90% of internet websites and presentations need quick stable and simple to use platform. Only WordPress can fulfill it.

2. You can update any part of it in a most simple and quickest way. (try updating or upgrading Joomla ?!)

3. Installing new plugin or theme is really the simplest task, because you can just upload it and that's it.

4. Admin area is probably the best part of it. So simple to use, that I can call it perfect.
Adding a new entry (posts or pages) are quick.

5. There is a lot of extensions both free and paid, propably the most amongst all other CMS ...

There is also a few missing or not so good things about it, like user managment (same as joomla) ...I'm talking about WordPress core.

Conclusion: There is no, not even close other CMS or any other kind of Web building, developing, designing ...platforms like WordPress. That's just the way it is.

On the other hand, Joomla has almost everything that WordPress does, but it's a bit more complex, not so stable and there is always some bug complication. Updating or upgrading Joomla can be a real nightmare, Installing Joomla is more complex too. And after all Joomla is suppose to be used for a more massive and complex Web sites and presentations such as Portals, news ...it means you will have less clients and bigger competition, because such clients are news publishing companies, Big trademarks ...and they are always rather hire big studios and companies too...

Joomla has much extensions to offer, maybe as much as WordPress, but it's not that easy to adjust them to clients needs as you can do with WordPress extensions...

It's up to you, but my vote goes to - WORDPRESS!
eXtatiC

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:25:42 PM

I prefer Wordpress too. Its more easy and customizable than joomla.
tasoth

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:30:10 AM

Joomla was nice 7-8 years ago,
now it looks too obsolete,

Wordpress is much easier to use and develop, and you won't have a feeling like you are still in the stoneage:)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:38:47 AM

Upon conducting my research, I first noticed in your earlier posts that you lack a strong command of the English language, much dissimilar to what I've quoted above. Perhaps, you recently purchased this user account, hence no longer that moron who owned it before. But, upon further review (took me almost 15 seconds), I came to the conclusion that you're a fuckin' asshole: http://www.gigarank.net/forum/archive/index.php/thread-249-9.html

Legendary that one Gleb!
Code:
But, upon further review (took me almost 15 seconds), I came to the conclusion that you're a fuckin' asshole
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

WordPress.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
copecers

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

I've used a great deal of free and premium themes from http://themeforest.net and http://www.templatemonster.com oriented to both Wordpress and Joomla I have no real complaints about Joomla CMS after using is for about two years, but I'd like to say that there a strong reason for all the fuss over Wordpress. Both WordPress and Joomla can be utilized to make amazingly creative websites, both can be installed easily on your own server, but my personal preference still goes with WP. I think it is just a little more user-friendly platform carrying a larger selection of plugins than any of the competition. By the way, does anyone know the differences between Wordpress and Joomla, from Google and SEO standpoint?
BTcSD

Activity: 110

LoveMe

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:47:41 PM

I prefer WORDPRESS it is easy and very fast in a small amount of time you can create your website\blog
blogspot is my favorite workspace
joomal and drupal are good but they need more tech users.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:48:30 PM

What do you think, what is better? Word Press or Joomla.

Wordpress, more easy to use and nice interface
Capitascism

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:49:34 PM

I don't like any of those!
html+css+php..and you can do something..

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
ukeden

Activity: 172

If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

Both wordpress and joomla are good.but i think wordpress is awesomely flexible and impressively stable.there are many theme for choose
Midgard

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:19:54 PM

I vote to wordpress, its highly customizable.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:29:01 PM

My vote for Wordpress. Easy and highly customizable.
Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:34:14 PM

Wordpress forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: