Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on aliexpress with bitcoin?  (Read 1948 times)
GPredator01 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:52:17 PM

Hi,Anyone knows a method to buy on aliexpress with bitcoin?
Thanks  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:59:39 PM

Thanks  Grin
As far as I know aliexpress does not accept bitcoin. However you have a few other options...
1) find a different place with similar stock that does accept BTC (eg. newegg)
2) use purse.io to get the items from amazon
3) find a gift card for your desired purchase point on gyft.com

Hope that helps Smiley
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:01:52 PM

They dont accept it right now. But if a lot us send them a mail they would consider it.

I buy a lot of stuff on aliexpress, doing it with bitcoin would literally make my day.

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:07:52 PM

They dont accept it right now. But if a lot us send them a mail they would consider it.

I buy a lot of stuff on aliexpress, doing it with bitcoin would literally make my day.
Seems like a common goal Wink Come on BCT members, time to spam the sh*t outta aliexpress's support!! Let's get BTC another buy option!
GPredator01 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:17:57 PM

Thanks  Grin
As far as I know aliexpress does not accept bitcoin. However you have a few other options...
1) find a different place with similar stock that does accept BTC (eg. newegg)
2) use purse.io to get the items from amazon
3) find a gift card for your desired purchase point on gyft.com

Hope that helps Smiley

Thanks for the help,i didn't know the site (newegg)

same for me,let's send them a lot of mails    Wink
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:28:20 PM

Like the previous guy said, aliexpress doesn't accept bitcoins as payment. Alternatively, you can make a thread asking someone to buy you a stuff on the said site, ship it to you, then you'll just pay him/her with bitcoins, just make sure to deal with a trustworthy one.
GPredator01 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:51:16 PM

I have just seen that is possible to add on the amazon wish list any product from any sites.In this way can i buy an aliexpress product from purse.io?
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:08:45 PM

Would be really nice optoin if that will be possible. You can now trade some BTC for fiat on exchange if you really need it.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:42:15 PM

I would encourage this a lot.

Aliexpress has become a very big reliable company. Many people use it. A lot of them don't know bitcoin but if they now how easy it is to buy stuff there with bitcoin.
Well it is a win win.
Lavabo

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:03:21 PM

Last year i was able to pay in BTC to aliexpress, i did buy a few items....

But the trick was to go over with Webmoney.

Aliexpress (still) accept WebMoney.   On Webmoney i was able to exchange  BTC for  US $ Webmoney.. 

But last time i tried, it seems it was not as easy, and else i dont speak russian, the WebMoney  was a pain in the Arse for me to travel through all those webmoney steps .....

You have to transfer your BTC in your Webmoney BTC wallets, then find the option to exchange  then the money in US was in my WebmoneyWallet.. then i could buy some goods...

I dont know if it still possible..
pork pie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:06:19 AM

I doubt Aliexpress will start accepting bitcoin payments.

Aliexpress.com is owned by the Alibaba Group, which also owns Alibaba.com. In January 2014 Alibaba banned accepting bitcoins on its online marketplace (Taobao), and banned the sale of bitcoin mining equipment there. Its actions were viewed as a response to the People's Bank of China (PBoC) crackdown on bitcoin.

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/01/14/bitcoin-safe-despite-alibaba-ban-btc-china.html

Chinese e-commerce group Alibaba said Tuesday it would not accept bitcoins on its online marketplace, Taobao. It also banned the sale of the equipment, merchandise and software used to mine the virtual currency.

Alibaba's actions are seen as a response to the People's Bank of China (PBoC) warning against the use of Bitcoin last month as it looks to IPO this year and attempts to rid its marketplace site of fake goods.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: