Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are trusted buyers on here for paypal?  (Read 1418 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:24:11 AM

Ive talked to a few trusted members but it seems they want to attach a pretty big fee. I feel like I'm the one taking the risk but accepting PP and Im sending first. If anyone should be attaching a fee it should probably be me.
I don't attach any fees if you want to do repeated trades. I only charge fees if you want to do one trade or two then never use my services again. I am reliable and will keep my word to you.

ghibly79 and monbux both turned their noses up at trades with me recently, so I wouldn't go getting stars in your eyes just because someone is (or was) on the default trust list.  Some have fallen from their perches recently.
I would not do this to a person who wanted to do trades with me. I promise this to you.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:25:55 AM

Ive talked to a few trusted members but it seems they want to attach a pretty big fee. I feel like I'm the one taking the risk but accepting PP and Im sending first. If anyone should be attaching a fee it should probably be me.
I don't attach any fees if you want to do repeated trades. I only charge fees if you want to do one trade or two then never use my services again. I am reliable and will keep my word to you.

ghibly79 and monbux both turned their noses up at trades with me recently, so I wouldn't go getting stars in your eyes just because someone is (or was) on the default trust list.  Some have fallen from their perches recently.
I would not do this to a person who wanted to do trades with me. I promise this to you.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, my trades are only once in a while, but will look you up when I need to trade next.

asa.convex

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:26:55 AM

I think Equamobi might take buy BTC for Paypal as well. I think I've seen this somewhere.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:20:52 AM

I think Equamobi might take buy BTC for Paypal as well. I think I've seen this somewhere.
Yes you are correct. Wink
I have done a successful deal with him last week and of course it went without a hitch. He is a respectable member on the forums after all an all his deals are 100% legit.
It was the most confident exchange I have ever done. Hands down.
I would say exchange with him if you do not want to deal with anyone else, only thing is, if he would deal with you ..

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
btz1 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:46:56 AM

PM sent
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Being Human

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:11:29 AM

noone
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:20:45 PM

you can deal with hedgy73 and ghibly79, they are most trusted guys who buy btc for paypal , try contacting them or post in their exchange thread.

Just recalled I wouldn't worry too much @sardasa turned his nose up at trading with me, now he fawns over an Activity: 2 member. (Sometimes outting a scammer is just a waiting game)

Hi.
I accept PayPal as payment for bitcoin , I even sell accept bitcoin for PayPal.
Have stock 0.3 btc
Paypal:310 usd
I can buy BTC for PayPal @ 1:1 benchmarked at preev.com. Let me know if interested

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:39:09 PM

you can deal with hedgy73 and ghibly79, they are most trusted guys who buy btc for paypal , try contacting them or post in their exchange thread.

Just recalled I wouldn't worry too much @sardasa turned his nose up at trading with me, now he fawns over an Activity: 2 member. (Sometimes outting a scammer is just a waiting game)

Hi.
I accept PayPal as payment for bitcoin , I even sell accept bitcoin for PayPal.
Have stock 0.3 btc
Paypal:310 usd
I can buy BTC for PayPal @ 1:1 benchmarked at preev.com. Let me know if interested

Why on earth do you keep posting shit? I didn't deal with you because you did not offer me even the rate that was at preev.com at that time whereas I was asking for +14%.
Get your head straight dude. Don't blame anyone w/o any proofs. You gonna face hell on this earth for mentally harassing users who have not even a single intention of scamming.

cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:44:42 PM

I can give you paypal for BTC 1:1 Smiley Pm me Wink

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: