Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 08:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone with unbiased review/information of KeepKey hardware wallet  (Read 477 times)
lr27 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:47:07 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 03:00:28 AM by lr27
 #1

Just wondering if anyone can comment on their experiences with the KeepKey wallet.  

What I'm interested in is what justifies the 2.5x premium over the Trezor considering a lot of the code and R&D was undertaken by Satoshi Labs.

Does the KeepKey add any additional capabilities or provide enhanced security?

The price premium doesn't phase me if it does indeed provide extra functionality/security as all I'm interested in is the best Hardware wallet available.

I know someone called notlist3d has done a review on this forum but the rantallion keeps deleting my questions in his review thread so I can only guess that he's a schill.  Unfortunately he only goes into a superficial level of detail (ie how nice the screen looks) regarding the device; no discussion of the technical merit of the unit.

Thanks!
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1015


In Satoshi I Trust


View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 12:14:31 PM
 #2

look here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=899253.0

lr27 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:09:48 AM
 #3

Ah, thanks for that.

Great roundup you've got there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!