Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF coinurl  (Read 5053 times)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 09:18:16 PM

I'd rather see ads on my screen than pay to view articles, even if it is a tiny amount.

That is because you don't understand the simple matter = your sensors are receiving all information at all times, but you become aware of just part of it.

"That what I'm not aware of can do me no harm" = no, it does not work that way.
So you're saying my preference is wrong?   Roll Eyes

I say you go and install AdBlockPlus and Ghostery, use them for a week and than turn them off for next week. You'll see the issue 1st hand.
I say I want to support the sites I visit, so I will not do that.  If I prefer to see ads instead of make micropayments to view webpages, that is my prerogative.
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 09:23:46 PM

I'd rather see ads on my screen than pay to view articles, even if it is a tiny amount.

That is because you don't understand the simple matter = your sensors are receiving all information at all times, but you become aware of just part of it.

"That what I'm not aware of can do me no harm" = no, it does not work that way.
So you're saying my preference is wrong?   Roll Eyes

I say you go and install AdBlockPlus and Ghostery, use them for a week and than turn them off for next week.

Been there, done that. To support sites I like, I leave a single ad unblocked in an unobtrusive place, and should it interest me, click on it.

giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 09:37:03 PM

I say you go and install AdBlockPlus and Ghostery
Because of people like you, some website owners started to hide site's content from the users with AdBlock installed.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:19:00 PM

Is it seriously mandatory?  This makes Operation Fabulous a little bit more fabulous.
Answering the emails would make Operation Fabulous a little bit more fabulous for sure.

If you have any issue with Operation Fabulous please PM me or Edd or email me at operationfabulous@bitcointrading.com, I wasn't aware that there were any emails going anywhere?  I wish I had emails sent to me from the site, I am trying to revolutionize the site but I keep running into walls, and I keep hiring people to give the site a make-over but it never works out.  Hopefully early 2013 OpFab 2.0 will be released, until then, at least the site works. 
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 08:23:07 PM

Is it seriously mandatory?  This makes Operation Fabulous a little bit more fabulous.
Answering the emails would make Operation Fabulous a little bit more fabulous for sure.

If you have any issue with Operation Fabulous please PM me or Edd or email me at operationfabulous@bitcointrading.com, I wasn't aware that there were any emails going anywhere?  I wish I had emails sent to me from the site, I am trying to revolutionize the site but I keep running into walls, and I keep hiring people to give the site a make-over but it never works out.  Hopefully early 2013 OpFab 2.0 will be released, until then, at least the site works. 

http://opfab.net/contact-us/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: