Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Computer Part Store Accepting Bitcoin  (Read 627 times)
bels (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 04:38:27 PM

Hello all,

I have officially started accepting bitcoin as payment for my online computer part store (http://www.agnqtech.com/store). My store is still growing in its catalog and being refined so constructive comments are very welcomed.  If there is a part that you are looking for that I do not list please contact me either through this thread, pm on this forum or at sales@agnqtech.com.

Shipping
Right now through the store I can only ship in the US but that does not mean I will only sell to US citizens.  As some of you already know I have sold internationally with great success and customer satisfaction through this forum.  If you are international and would like to purchase a part contact me directly (sales@agnqtech.com).  I am working out this inconvenience and hope to be able to have automatic shipping internationally soon.

Why am I doing this?
I added bitcoin as a payment method on my store because I truly believe in what bitcoin could be.  I know for bitcoin to retain value and to grow as a currency it needs to be accepted by businesses.  So even though it adds a bit of additional management overhead for me right now I believe it is worth it.

Pricing
I am always working to improve my distribution chain to lower my prices to give my customers the best value available.  So even if my price is a bit higher today (most things I'm very competitive with newegg and tigerdirect) please check back from time to time because I do pass my savings on to you.

Guest Checkout
I also offer guest checkout where you do not need to create an account.  To purchase something through guest checkout I will just need information of someone to ship the part to.  I do this because I believe that it is more convenient for you and I also believe in anonymity.  So if you purchase with bitcoin you will be able to stay fairly anonymous to me.

Thank you all for your time in reading this post.

http://www.agnqtech.com/store

Selling computer hardware for BTC.  PM me and let me know what you are looking for.
Satisfied customers: Paraipan,Jack1Rip1BurnIt,psy,mb300sd,TheMan,BTCHero,SAC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: