Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:45:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Computer Part Store Accepting Bitcoin  (Read 1039 times)
bels (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 04:40:54 PM

Hello all,

I have officially started accepting bitcoin as payment for my online computer part store (http://www.agnqtech.com/store). My store is still growing in its catalog and being refined so constructive comments are very welcomed.  If there is a part that you are looking for that I do not list please contact me either through this thread, pm on this forum or at sales@agnqtech.com.

Shipping
Right now through the store I can only ship in the US but that does not mean I will only sell to US citizens.  As some of you already know I have sold internationally with great success and customer satisfaction through this forum.  If you are international and would like to purchase a part contact me directly (sales@agnqtech.com).  I am working out this inconvenience and hope to be able to have automatic shipping internationally soon.

Why am I doing this?
I added bitcoin as a payment method on my store because I truly believe in what bitcoin could be.  I know for bitcoin to retain value and to grow as a currency it needs to be accepted by businesses.  So even though it adds a bit of additional management overhead for me right now I believe it is worth it.

Pricing
I am always working to improve my distribution chain to lower my prices to give my customers the best value available.  So even if my price is a bit higher today (most things I'm very competitive with newegg and tigerdirect) please check back from time to time because I do pass my savings on to you.

Guest Checkout
I also offer guest checkout where you do not need to create an account.  To purchase something through guest checkout I will just need information of someone to ship the part to.  I do this because I believe that it is more convenient for you and I also believe in anonymity.  So if you purchase with bitcoin you will be able to stay fairly anonymous to me.

Thank you all for your time in reading this post.

http://www.agnqtech.com/store

Selling computer hardware for BTC.  PM me and let me know what you are looking for.
Satisfied customers: Paraipan,Jack1Rip1BurnIt,psy,mb300sd,TheMan,BTCHero,SAC
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 05:32:35 PM

That's great!

electr0n

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 06:10:42 PM

How long would delivery to Canada be?
bels (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:18:51 PM

How long would delivery to Canada be?

For delivery to Canada I would have to send it through USPS International and they quote that delivery time is in between 6-15 business days.

Selling computer hardware for BTC.  PM me and let me know what you are looking for.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:19:48 PM

Awesome, I'll be using this.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
bels (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:25:03 PM

Awesome, I'll be using this.

Great!  We appreciate your future business.

Isokivi

Activity: 910

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:29:46 PM

Excelent, but since I could not find it anywhere (reasonable) on the site: where do you ship from ?

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
bels (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:36:24 PM

Excelent, but since I could not find it anywhere (reasonable) on the site: where do you ship from ?

I ship from Maryland.

Fcx35x10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 01:41:53 AM

I wish the best of luck with you business!

have you ever seen www.directron.com ?

I have close acquaintances and if you're interested in building your inventory, shoot me up a PM. I'd love to help in any ways possible Smiley
quattrobente

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 02:13:17 AM

It's a good thing your spreading the word. however you have little item selection. More power to you!
amagimetals

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2012, 04:16:13 AM

Nice! Just think if every business accepted Bitcoin...

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
bels (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 01:57:35 PM

It's a good thing your spreading the word. however you have little item selection. More power to you!

I am indeed working on this.  I will be adding more cpu options later today so please keep checking back if you ever find yourself looking for parts.

Gunnut

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 07:47:26 PM

Cool.  Will browse. Grin
pkarc

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 12:45:18 AM

That's great!

https://Hashrack.com Advanced and Detailed Bitcoin Mining Pool.
Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: