News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Need Traffic To Wesite Or Anything You Love
Tweets - 0 (0%)
Retweets - 0 (0%)
Follows - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AddMeFast | Earn Points Autopilot | For Lifetime  (Read 887 times)
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:01:05 PM

How is the vouch going, when will they write their reviews about this script? My patience is growing smaller.
I can write my own review in the next 24hours if giving a vouch copy.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:07:19 PM

How is the vouch going, when will they write their reviews about this script? My patience is growing smaller.
Here is my review:

There are many scripts which all work, but for me half of the time the points are not counting and the bot stops randomly. Mayby there is something wrong on my end, or it could be a little bug in the script. This script will earn points for you as promised, however u can not use your browser do anything else, otherwise the bot will crash. After u get those pointsin your account, u can sell them, but I a, not sure where and how much these points are worth. So before I suggest u to buy it, the seller needs o provide that information and make clear when u have an estimated ROI.

Anyways, thank you for the free copy Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:32:34 PM

Here is my review:

There are many scripts which all work, but for me half of the time the points are not counting and the bot stops randomly. Mayby there is something wrong on my end, or it could be a little bug in the script. This script will earn points for you as promised, however u can not use your browser do anything else, otherwise the bot will crash. After u get those pointsin your account, u can sell them, but I a, not sure where and how much these points are worth. So before I suggest u to buy it, the seller needs o provide that information and make clear when u have an estimated ROI.

Thank you for the in depth review and i thought the software would be light but anything that crash system must be very heavy and RAM demanding.

melia (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:46:55 PM

Here is my review:

Thank you for the in depth review and i thought the software would be light but anything that crash system must be very heavy and RAM demanding.
Yes ram about 2 gb is fine for the scripts to work  smooth and you need to set more
Loop time to earn more points. After you have many points you can sell your account for a price on any forum.
Fruitsbasket sweet Smiley thanks for your vouch. You where saying half of the time it stop randomly its because
The user you are following are retweeting account is not responding but otherwise that is how it works. Smiley
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 11:12:10 PM

because of autopilot and similar script, points on addmefast worth nothing. all is fake, followers, like, visitors etc.
fb likes provided by addmefast, usually  canceled from facebook
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 11:20:23 PM

Your selling the scripts i gave away months ago?

Anyone who wants this just ask me, and you can also ask me for proof that I made these..

Can you send it to me please? If it is still working I would like to give it a try
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: