Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:46:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EBOOK] [VOUCHED] Start your own VCC shop today and make $$ without investment!  (Read 1967 times)
funkydog (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:24:38 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 08:29:45 PM by funkydog

Fair Warning -> 8 copies have been sold on two forums -> will stop sales when 10 copies are sold

Hello BCT members!

Did you ever wonder how those VCC sellers make the cards?
Did you ever want to start your own VCC selling business?

Today i wrote a VERY DETAILED e-book WITH PICTURES that will take you by the hand and show every step to start your own VCC shop without ANY investment!

Look at my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288821.0

You WILL earn money with minimum efforts selling VCC cards. With my system it takes only takes a few minutes to make a VCC for your customers.

You can start selling VCC's on various forums today!

FAQ:

Can my customers use the VCC worldwide? Yes they can. Worldwide without any restrictions.
Cam my customers give fake details for the VCC? Yes they can
Will the VCC work to make purchases on Amazon or webshops using Paypal? Yes, the VCC's you sell will work like any other normal credit card.
Can my customers reload the VCC? Yes they can. You can reload it for them and make more money.
How much money will i make? If you sell 5 VCC's / day you make a minimum of $20 (the price of this e-book). You will also make money on every reload.
Do i need to invest? No! You can make your first VCC when you sold it. If you want to make VCC's before you sell them you need to invest but that's not the way i do it. I invested 0 (ZERO) to start.
What currency VCC's will i be able to make? You will be able to make USD, EURO and BRITISH POUND STERLING cards.
Do i need to do any ID verification? No you don't, you can make as many VCC's as you want without verifying anything with a limit up to $2,500 USD WITHOUT VERIFICATION!

Vouches:

Update on my vouch:

OP's method is legit. The guide is well written, detailed with pictures and the statements made in it are honest. With little effort and no significant starting investment the method can help start profiting by selling quickly. It's no get 'rich quick scheme' but a honest way to make money, using reliable practices nonetheless as it's also not breaking any rules.

Okay here you go, this is a pretty good eBook, with pictures provided and well explanation. If you want to start earning with this method you need a little effort (not so hard) and don't need a lot of investment (you can also start with 0 investment if you want). The profit it self depends on how many you sell and the price you provide. OP even write some useful tips to earn more.
ps: This is my first try on making a review so I'm sorry if my vouch is not so good.

Alright, so, I have been given a vouch copy from funkydog and here is my very honest review of his ebook/method.

Rate: 9.5/10
Comment: The method is very simple. VERY.

This method is very simple and anyone can do it. As mentioned in the OP, you are not needed to invest a cent to get a card. In fact, you will need to deposit less than $20 in the website in order to request your first card.
You are not needed to go through the ID verification just to get your card, it is not mandatory at all. But it is recommended if you want to raise the limits of your card.

The best part of this method is, you will get your card almost INSTANTLY. Yes, instantly. My virtual card details are sent to my email after a few seconds.

My card number:

Good luck with sale.

EDIT: NO MORE VOUCH COPIES

Autobuy for $20:

> Click HERE <
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:28:52 AM

Reserved...
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:32:12 AM

is it generated by a bank?
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:33:07 AM

is it generated by a bank?

Every Credit Card is generated by a bank, else it wouldn't be a Credit Card.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:59:35 AM

Hey man, I'd give a honest vouch if you still have a copy to give out. Let me know. Smiley

Edit: OP sent me a copy and I received, looking good so far. I'll try the method and post a more detailed review soon.
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:04:18 AM

Hey man, I'd give a honest vouch if you still have a copy to give out. Let me know. Smiley

Look at your PM please.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:08:46 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 10:04:30 AM by Real14Hero

Sir, can I have a vouch copy too?

note: already received the copy
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:12:02 AM

Maybe I'm just a bit late, but would greatly give a review after trying it for a vouch.

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:27:45 AM

Update on my vouch:

OP's method is legit. The guide is well written, detailed with pictures and the statements made in it are honest. With little effort and no significant starting investment the method can help start profiting by selling quickly. It's no get 'rich quick scheme' but a honest way to make money, using reliable practices nonetheless as it's also not breaking any rules.
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:32:33 AM

Update on my vouch:

Thank you for the fast review! Enjoy the e-book.
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:36:27 AM

Maybe I'm just a bit late, but would greatly give a review after trying it for a vouch.

Sorry two review copies have been given out. Your welcome to buy for $10 if you still want to vouch, PM me.
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:59:34 AM

Sir, can I have a vouch copy too?

Look at your PM please.
Real14Hero

Merit: 576

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:02:50 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 10:37:56 AM by Real14Hero

Okay here you go, this is a pretty good eBook, with pictures provided and well explanation. If you want to start earning with this method you need a little effort (not so hard) and don't need a lot of investment (you can also start with 0 investment if you want). The profit it self depends on how many you sell and the price you provide. OP even write some useful tips to earn more.
ps: This is my first try on making a review so I'm sorry if my vouch is not so good.

Updated
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:04:38 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 10:41:57 AM by funkydog

Updated

Thank you for the fast review!
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:24:09 AM

Seems legit. I am very pleased to vouch this method for you, but all the vouch copy has been taken. Can both of the user, who take the vouch copy, post a picture of their newly generated virtual card? Smiley

Life sucks.
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:26:48 AM

Seems legit. I am very pleased to vouch this method for you, but all the vouch copy has been taken. Can both of the user, who take the vouch copy, post a picture of their newly generated virtual card? Smiley

Check your PM please, you got the last vouch copy. As for the screenshot, it's very difficult to provide a screenshot without revealing to much but the e-book itself comes with a lot of screenshots, also from VCC's.
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:27:34 AM

EDIT: double post.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:49:27 AM

Check your PM please, you got the last vouch copy. As for the screenshot, it's very difficult to provide a screenshot without revealing to much but the e-book itself comes with a lot of screenshots, also from VCC's.
Thank you for the *cough* vouch copy. Grin
I will provide a screenshot that will never reveal any info and a review of your method will be posted soon.

Life sucks.
Atomicat
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:05:57 PM

I know that all vouch copies have been given out just asking in case you change your mind.
Can I have a vouch copy? (I will send you $20 if this method works for me)
funkydog (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:12:35 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 12:23:19 PM by funkydog

I know that all vouch copies have been given out just asking in case you change your mind.
Can I have a vouch copy? (I will send you $20 if this method works for me)

Sorry but all vouch copies have been given out, if i give any more i might as well give out the e-book for free. If you go buy a hamburger you also have to pay for it before you eat it.. "I'll pay for the hamburger if i ate it and it tastes good" won't work ;-) This is a product, i have spend time on research and on writing this e-book so if you want it you can buy it. You can get a copy for 50% ($10) if you write a review though, as stated in my thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: