Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Someone to create a new Cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin ~฿ 6.528  (Read 344 times)
XBTFreelancer (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:26:32 AM

"Hi, I am looking for someone to assist in establishing a new Cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin, this will include the currency itself (which doesn't need any special technological advancements), the website, Wallet software and integration into existing exchanges.

There will also be an opportunity for a continuation of the work to help maintain these aspects and develop the coin should we both be happy with the work as the coin matures.

My technical knowledge is quite limited, but I'm confident in having some ideas that will see this coin excel. "

https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/prj/683/cryptocurrency-project-with-roots-in-charitable-giving-and-projects-in-poor-communities

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:46:11 AM

Just a friendly advice, why not just create  a new thread for xbtfreelancer jobs and post all the jobs there instead of creating a new post for every job posted on your website? I mean the single thread for all the job openings will easier for users to stay update with the latest jobs and also keep the forum little organised.
XBTFreelancer (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:59:56 AM

Thanks I will do this. I usually post only jobs we need help with, about once a week.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: