Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 04:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler really did have only one testicle, German researcher claims  (Read 909 times)
zenitzz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:39:29 AM

Analysis of long-lost medical notes seems to confirm that Nazi leader suffered from cryptorchidism, or an undescended right testicle

The song sung in schoolyards by generations of British children mocking Adolf Hitler for only having “one ball” might be accurate after all.

A German historian has unearthed the Nazi leader’s long-lost medical records, which seem to confirm the urban legend that he only had one testicle.

The records, taken during a medical exam following Hitler’s arrest over the failed Beer hall putsch in 1923, show that he suffered from “right-side cryptorchidism”, or an undescended right testicle.

Notes written by Dr Josef Steiner Brin, the medical officer at Landsberg prison, state “Adolf Hitler, artist, recently writer” was otherwise “healthy and strong”.

Long thought to have been lost, the records of the examination surfaced at an auction in Bavaria in 2010 before swiftly being confiscated by the Bavarian government. They have only recently been properly studied by Professor Peter Fleischmann of Erlangen-Nuremberg University.

Normally, men’s testicles descend from inside the body into the scrotum during childhood, but Fleischmann told German newspaper Bild the records showed one of Hitler’s testicles was “probably stunted”.

The records seem to contradict long-running specualation that Hitler lost one testicle to shrapnel during the Battle of the Somme in the first world war.

That rumour was backed up by Franciszek Pawlar, a Polish priest and amateur historian, who claimed a German army medic who treated Hitler after the shrapnel incident told him about the injury.

The medical records also contradict Hitler’s childhood doctor, who told American interrogators in 1943 that the future Führer’s genitals were “completely normal”.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/19/hitler-really-did-have-only-one-testicle-german-researcher-claims

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:09:51 PM

And after 70 years these idiots came up with such findings? Shitler was responsible for more than 45 million deaths (of which more than 50% were Slavs and some one-eighth were Jewish). He was responsible for making the United States a world power, and at the same time he made sure that European nations such as Germany and France lose their superpower status.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:28:19 PM

A researcher?

I thought researchers were only doing serious stuff. Say, physics, chemistry, that kind of stuff. If one guy came to me saying he's researching the number of balls Hitler had, I would burst in laughter.

Is that a new science, searching and counting balls? Where do you get the funding to begin with?

Cheesy

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:57:11 PM

At first glance I thought it was talking about Hillary  Cheesy
Now we know you don't need two balls to be a total dick.
I don't care how many balls he had. He authorized the murder of millions of people and will always be the personification of evil.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:26:55 PM

In 70 years researchers will confirm that Obama and Cameron really had only one functioning brain cell and this was the reason why they spent 85% of their waking hours day-dreaming about having their dicks chopped off and starting new lives as Timbuctoo call girls.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:34:39 PM

I don't care how many balls he had. He authorized the murder of millions of people and will always be the personification of evil.

You know what, Hillary seems quite masculine, at least when compared to all those feminine Democrats out there, such as Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that she is actually having two balls or more. John McCain was wrong when he said that Janet Reno was the father of Chelsea Clinton. Actually, Janet Reno was the mother, and Harpy Clinton was the father.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:07:53 PM

You know what, Hillary seems quite masculine, at least when compared to all those feminine Democrats out there, such as Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that she is actually having two balls or more. John McCain was wrong when he said that Janet Reno was the father of Chelsea Clinton. Actually, Janet Reno was the mother, and Harpy Clinton was the father.

Bill Clinton found a lamp in a Middle East desert. As he was polishing it, a genie appeared and offered him a wish:

Genie: You get one wish for freeing me from the lamp. Name your wish.

Clinton got out a map of the Middle East.
Clinton: I want you to bring peace to this whole area called the Middle East.

Genie: Woa. Those people have been fighting long before I was around. I don't think I can do it. Can you pick another wish?

Clinton: Okay. Let's see. How about you make Chelsea beautiful?

Genie: Let me see that map again.

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:29:40 PM

A researcher?

I thought researchers were only doing serious stuff. Say, physics, chemistry, that kind of stuff. If one guy came to me saying he's researching the number of balls Hitler had, I would burst in laughter.

Is that a new science, searching and counting balls? Where do you get the funding to begin with?

Cheesy

Researches do work with serious stuff but there is a lot of pseudo science. This would fall in pseudo science and I wonder who paid for this research..

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

You know what, Hillary seems quite masculine, at least when compared to all those feminine Democrats out there, such as Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that she is actually having two balls or more. ...

Did she steal Hilter's balls?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:35:22 PM

As you can see by what Hitler did, one German testicle is worth two of any other nation. Don't blame Hillary that she is attempting to steal steel. It is what any sane politician would do.

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:40:12 AM

As you can see by what Hitler did, one German testicle is worth two of any other nation. Don't blame Hillary that she is attempting to steal steel. It is what any sane politician would do.  Cheesy

That was way back in the 1940s. Back then, you could say that one German testicle was worth two of any other nation. That is how, with an army of just 4 to 5 million, they were able to conquer vast swathes of Western and Eastern Europe, including Poland, France, the Netherlands, Ukraine.etc. But now the situation has reversed. Most of the German males seems to have undergone emasculation.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:42:00 AM

The guy who rescued Hitler really should have shot him in the face and killed him.

It has proven to be very very costly.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:24:17 AM

Bill Clinton had 3 balls.. ALL MAN !
Clinton is awesome what a STUD !
Fucks some chick with a cigar in the oval office then leaves her a gift on her dress and sends her on her way..
Hitler ain't got nothing on Clinty ROFL

I wonder if Ava Braun new that then ?
I have a collection of WW2 videos i spent years collecting.. documentaries some as old as the 50's.
A lot of Medical related claims on Hitler are highly debated and pretty much just guessing on heresy.
People have claimed everything imaginable about him over time with crazy conspiracies.
So i am skeptical about this news but who knows..

Fun Facts with Spoetnik:
Hitler lost the war when he invaded Russia.
When he entered Austria he was cheered on by sympathizers.
When he entered Ukraine he was cheered on as a liberator. (from Stalin)
If Hitler had used the Ukrainian people against the rest of Russia by co-opting them he would have defeated Russia.
Not only was Ukraine people pissed off at Stalin but many across Russia were appalled at his genocide of them.
Back then Stalin had killed many many many Millions of people.
He "purged" his army before the war.. he starved part of the country to death.
They embraced NAZi's when they roiled in with tanks deep into Russia.. giving them flowers and cheering !
He had his chance to use those MILLIONS of people against the rest of Russia.. he didn't !
Instead he lined them all up and shot them in a giant pit or sent them to labor camps to work them to death.
AKA: an idiot.
His racism caused his own demise.
There was no way he was going to defeat a united Russia and could not withstand an inevitable two front war.
The day he stepped into Ukraine was the turning point.. the rest was merely a formality.

And..
If it was not for Hitler we wouldn't have had gone into space.
The Nazi military were the first people on earth to put an object in space.. the V Rockets pounding The UK.
Hitler had the money to fund super expensive experimental projects that gave birth to space travel.
We all knew his chief scientist founded NASA pretty much..
NASA | NAZI ..i smell a connection those 2 words are awfully similar !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3124

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 11:56:45 AM

"Sir, our mining bill is through the roof!"

[Hitler rubs chin]
"So mine less"

[Grammar Nazi busts in]
"MINE FEWER"

[Hitler looks up]:  "Yes?"

I post for interest - not signature spam.
https://vod.fan - fast/free image sharing - coming Oct!
Will Theymos finish his $100,000,000 forum before this one shuts down?
galdur

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:28:55 PM

They embraced NAZi's when they roiled in with tanks deep into Russia.. giving them flowers and cheering !

Yeah yeah, but who were THEY?

Some Iraqis did give U.S. forces flowers and stuff in 2003 but that didn´t have much traction as was soon seen. There´s always some initial window dressing going on in invasions to show how elated the invaded are supposed to be by being invaded and then soon enough the hard reality takes over.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:08:12 PM

A researcher?

I thought researchers were only doing serious stuff. Say, physics, chemistry, that kind of stuff.
If one guy came to me saying he's researching the number of balls Hitler had, I would burst in laughter.

Cheesy

I once knew a one-testicle geologist who frequented Bowling Balls Beach so to muse between pennings of technical briefs.
galdur

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:35:09 PM

Long-lost medical records that suddenly pop up in 2010 after 90 years? I´ll have to be a little sceptical on that one.

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:29:15 PM

This is what I hate about society in general, why do people want to know such intimate details of famous people?
This is why we have millionaires like Kim Kardashian who did not really work for their money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:06:04 PM

This is what I hate about society in general, why do people want to know such intimate details of famous people?
This is why we have millionaires like Kim Kardashian who did not really work for their money.

Rumor has it that Kim's dad once owned a white Bronco renown for driving very slow on the interstate while being pursued by friendlies.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:24:32 AM

Hunting Hitler season finale out tonight.
New series i have not seen yet so i am downloading episodes 1 to 8.
I seen the episode mentioned on one of my home page RSS feeds.
A few seconds later i have torrents going for all 8 episodes from Kick Ass Torrents

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: