Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1milion € from Btc?  (Read 4158 times)
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:11:26 PM

This is not going to happen because it is just high of a price maybe over 50 years it will be possible but not now. It is way to soon for us to talk about millions.
Yeah I agree this is just not happening the price is just way to high. That means that the Bitcoin has to be extremely rare and that almost nobody is going to have it.
That is a lot of money and that can be nice because if it will rise reach that high value than there will be also a lot of people that is going to make profit and that is nice.
The only thing is that you cant change what the value will be and that is the problem of the Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:53:10 PM

Guys, where is best place to get 1 milion € out from BTC?
I need money inside europe!
Is kraken better then bitstamp? Or any other better?
Lol there are many kind of things you should try maybe you can invest coins in something that offers you a good
pay back its not illegal. Or invest them in something you think will never fall down and slowly slice your money out.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:21:29 PM

If you had a million euros worth of bitcoin in sure you would already know the answer to that question so I call bullshit.

obviously the amount of money you have is directly related to your knowledge on everything
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:38:40 PM

If you had a million euros worth of bitcoin in sure you would already know the answer to that question so I call bullshit.

obviously the amount of money you have is directly related to your knowledge on everything

I think the fast act of judgement is a bit naive.

You dont know where they come from, this can be some kid who got inherited with their money and know informed.

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:01:52 AM

I have heard rumors about the one millions Dollar Bitcoin but I know for sure that that is not true at all. It would be something if it was true but whenever something is to good to be true it most of the time is to good to be true.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:07:15 PM

This is not going to happen because it is just high of a price maybe over 50 years it will be possible but not now. It is way to soon for us to talk about millions.
Yeah I agree this is just not happening the price is just way to high. That means that the Bitcoin has to be extremely rare and that almost nobody is going to have it.
The chance is really low that it will reach that high value and that is because you also can see that it was this year stable for a long time and many people dont like that.
And there will be now a time that it is going to rise for a long time so we can sell it soon.
DavidoAlto

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:12:19 AM

People are really hoping for this to happen. They will save their Bitcoins so they can sell them later on in the future and become millionaires. I do not know how big the chance is of this happening.
People keep talking about the one million Dollar Bitcoin but we all know that it does not exists. Why would you get your hopes up for some unrealistic story like this.
You should focus on what the price really can be in the future.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:10:54 PM

Do you really think that you are going to gain one million dollars from Bitcoins? I wish you the best but you have to stay realistic and I think that now is not the time that we can make one million from Bitcoins.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:23:46 PM

That is not possible to reach that high value and that is the problem because you need also to wait for a higher value and that is really important.
But it will reach later a higher value I think and that is nice if that is possible.
sildyas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:41:18 PM

That is not possible to reach that high value and that is the problem because you need also to wait for a higher value and that is really important.
But it will reach later a higher value I think and that is nice if that is possible.

That depends on the time scale. I believe the bitcoin price will doulble every year, so in 12 years, the price could be 1 million.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:01:31 PM

That depends on the time scale. I believe the bitcoin price will doulble every year, so in 12 years, the price could be 1 million.

that's not even what this threat is about.

Did you actually read OP or are you just typing something that vaguely responds to the threat title?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:35:47 PM

The best place is still selling on localbitcoins.com in my opinion. You can avoid paying tax if you sell there.
Yes you can get several individual buyers and it would be safe to sell your coins in parts to many users than selling it on one exchange

sildyas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:15:58 AM

The best place is still selling on localbitcoins.com in my opinion. You can avoid paying tax if you sell there.
Yes you can get several individual buyers and it would be safe to sell your coins in parts to many users than selling it on one exchange

If you use the Poloniex, Coinbase or Gemini, it is very safe to do the trading. It is better than the localbitcoins.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:48:20 PM

I am dreaming of something like this to happen in the future but I am not putting my hopes on this because I believe that the chance is small of something like this actually happening.
DuckKeeper

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:29:25 PM

Nowhere there is no place where you can earn an one million Dollar Bitcoin so do not get busy searching for it because you will not find it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:36:12 PM

Nowhere there is no place where you can earn an one million Dollar Bitcoin so do not get busy searching for it because you will not find it.

If that's true its really difficult to cash out as a whole. So with the limitations provided by every exchange go for it and cash out. But it takes longer time.
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:55:58 PM

Kraken has greatly increased its transactions. But to sell your bitcoins and that amount you should think well before. What is your country? You have to explain where did the money? If you bought 1,000 bitcoins when he was worth very little as you will now come up with all that money if you have not declared to the government?
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:18:45 PM

I do not believe that the Bitcoin price is ever going to be one million Dollar because if that would happen to many people would become a millionaire at that point.
Not that that is bad thing but it just seems so unbelievable.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:30:54 PM

I dont know what you mean with this ropic but what i know is that the bitcoin will never hit the milion dollar each bitcoin.
Because if he will do that there are allot of people millionair with the bitcoin and that cant happen because money is everything for big people in this world.
babsalt1975

Activity: 526

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:13:30 AM

To cash out the 1M Euro, you need to have several accounts for transactions and that you also need to trade for several days to convert all that into fiat. The stringent regulations on fiat won't allow you to convert all at once. otherwise the big brother will be watching over you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: