Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: current fake buy walls, fake volume going on at bittrex are CLUB & GCR........  (Read 2065 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 04:11:03 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 04:26:12 PM by benthach

buy into these scam coins chance you will lose 100% of your BTC

BTC-GCR   GlobalCurrencyReserve   
BTC-CLUB   ClubCoin

dont forget fake volume BTC-BYC Bytecent

i wouldn't want to do business with bittrex at this moment, they only adding scam coins as there is no real coin project to add anymore.
the practice of removing coins and adding scam coins is sound like intimation, extortion and bribery to me.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:19:38 PM

Proof ?
Or some reasoning ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 12:57:11 AM

Proof ?
Or some reasoning ?

all of the posts and years on bitcointalk you still cant figure out a coin by scam team, what a wasted or you are just ignorance for your own benefit. one reason and proof is being the coins coming out of a rat hole, usually the no name dark scam team own all the useless copy/paste coins. they then put out strong by walls to make it look un-dumpable with high fake volume to make it noticeable

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:05:47 AM

obviously buy walls are not buy walls only are some buy or sell orders, it does not means nothing but with bitcoin happen exactly the same, this really dont give us a image of the health of the coin
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 02:06:32 AM

dont ever compare bitcoin to altcoins scam for investing purpose, bitcoin have endless lifelines while the scam don't

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:15:50 PM

BTC-CLUB   ClubCoin

i wouldn't want to do business with bittrex at this moment, they only adding scam coins as there is no real coin project to add anymore.
the practice of removing coins and adding scam coins is sound like intimation, extortion and bribery to me.

+1 to those, esp GCR!!
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:54:01 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 03:47:19 AM by benthach

BTC-CLUB   ClubCoin

+1 to those, esp GCR!!

as i predicted this dark scam team going to hype CLUB soon, now #1 volume on extortioners exchange bittrex. people should ask themself, the scam coin coming out of rat hole with no credential how it make #1 volume and strong fake buy walls. remembered i have warned about dig, dibs, crave, circ ... so on and so on?
i can spot scam from miles away. some dumb morons think they can ride the wave soon end up BTCless.

Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:43:32 AM

Right, let me come in here and say something.

I have no idea what GCR is and don't exactly care too much.

Anyways, however with Clubcoin I do know about. Basically, it was distributed in full to Bitclub Network members, all 8000+ of them. I am seeing if we can compile a list of all the coins and where they went to for transparency.

Most of the guys involved in Bitclub Network make most whales look like fish and want this coin to be a top 10 currency which to them, is easy (there are guys that got larger Christmas bonuses than most coins on the market). Though the low volume + high price is a bit strange (completely blew all our minds) but that is expected to change as the members choose to move their coins or not. Myself, I had to hand hold MANY of the members into downloading and using the wallet as well as write up guides on using Bittrex and other websites to get them started.

Don't throw this against Bittrex as being a scam exchange. They do all their own vetting and I provided them with all the information they needed for Clubcoin and am in constant contact with them.

EDIT: My advice is, wait until the members figure out what they are doing with their coins then play with it because I have 0 idea what will happen.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:45:41 AM

Right, let me come in here and say something.

I have no idea what GCR is and don't exactly care too much.

Anyways, however with Clubcoin I do know about. Basically, it was distributed in full to Bitclub Network members, all 8000+ of them. I am seeing if we can compile a list of all the coins and where they went to for transparency.

Most of the guys involved in Bitclub Network make most whales look like fish and want this coin to be a top 10 currency which to them, is easy (there are guys that got larger Christmas bonuses than most coins on the market). Though the low volume + high price is a bit strange (completely blew all our minds) but that is expected to change as the members choose to move their coins or not. Myself, I had to hand hold MANY of the members into downloading and using the wallet as well as write up guides on using Bittrex and other websites to get them started.

Don't throw this against Bittrex as being a scam exchange. They do all their own vetting and I provided them with all the information they needed for Clubcoin and am in constant contact with them.

EDIT: My advice is, wait until the members figure out what they are doing with their coins then play with it because I have 0 idea what will happen.

i'm not born yesterday. thanks for coming by my post.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:28:23 PM

The volume in Bittrex has been dropping since a year ago. Unless Bittrex prevents all the scamcoins from getting listed, more and more people will leave the exchange after getting scammed.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:06:11 PM

Ok man, I never advise for scams but this time it's a shitty Rattle thing so let me inform those noobs:

CLUBCOIN, with a total supply of +80,000,000 CLUB  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked , has an actual price of 50 K sats, giving CLUBCOIN a market cap of incredibly +17,5 MILLION $. So it would be the 4th most valuated altcoin... Cry Cry Cry Only for this reason, you should be totally out of this shit.

The buy walls are placed to create a fake buy-support sensation. The fact that the 100 BTC buy wall still remain there, only can mean one ovbious thing, THE DEV OWES THE 99% OF THE COIN.

Remember, every CLUB you buy, it's free money for the Rattle. DON'T BUY THAT SHIT.

PD: Sorry Rattle, but this scam really sucks, it's too obvious and you're discrediting the scammers community. Wink Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:25:29 PM

You got no proof.. this topic is bullshit ..my 2cents.
Post when you have proof of fake volumes etc..

FUD first & ask questions later™
TurkoChupa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:36:45 PM

I tried using gcr web-wallet and not happy because sending need verify not instant.
altcointrader25

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:11:48 PM

Large buy walls themselves do not prove or disprove that something is a scam.  Generally speaking though, I highly doubt anyone wants to own 100 btc of CLUB since the market has zero liquidity and they could never exit.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 08:49:43 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 09:26:36 AM by benthach

Large buy walls themselves do not prove or disprove that something is a scam.  Generally speaking though, I highly doubt anyone wants to own 100 btc of CLUB since the market has zero liquidity and they could never exit.

i didn't say large buy walls on other coins(doge/litecoin/etc) a scam, i just said the scams GCR and CLUB have fake buy walls and fake volume. 100% when the scam team instant removing these fake walls it would drop from 100btc to less than 1btc.

ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:55:51 PM

Hey stop fudding! It's a free market don't be so paranoid, this time it's different. We will moon and something buy now  Smiley
altcointrader25

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:25:12 PM

Large buy walls themselves do not prove or disprove that something is a scam.  Generally speaking though, I highly doubt anyone wants to own 100 btc of CLUB since the market has zero liquidity and they could never exit.

i didn't say large buy walls on other coins(doge/litecoin/etc) a scam, i just said the scams GCR and CLUB have fake buy walls and fake volume. 100% when the scam team instant removing these fake walls it would drop from 100btc to less than 1btc.

I assumed, that was my fault.  I understand you now yeah.
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:24:13 PM

BTC-CLUB   ClubCoin

club coin is from Bitcoin network the mlm mining pool thing
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 06:24:33 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 08:37:04 AM by benthach

what is happened to 150btc buy walls at CLUB?
people understand this wild wild west game yet?
the 5btc left is belong to some dumb moron bagholder out there. lol

edit; check back a few hours later do see fake walls added back in

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:44:36 PM

what is happened to 150btc buy walls at CLUB?
people understand this wild wild west game yet?
the 5btc left is belong to some dumb moron bagholder out there. lol

edit; check back a few hours later do see fake walls added back in

All these fake walls be used to support the price when the altcoin is being pumped. The walls are often placed by very low levels to discourage big holders from dumping their coin onto the fake walls. The best move is to stay from coins which have fake walls.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: