Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell some and hold rest  (Read 1683 times)
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:22:18 PM

Christmas is coming so take some rest, enjoy with your family and don't panic, It will go up again eventually.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:31:40 PM

Panic from other people allows us traders to make a good profit. It's not a bad thing.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:42:33 PM

yeah panic is the main reason why the price is falling like that i dont actually pay too much attention to that because i believe that after christmas it will start going up again and before the next year we will reach something about 500 dollars per bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:46:54 PM

I don't know but I'm scared looking at the price falling today. I have asked Payza for bitcoins at the rate of $456 and now it's already $440 which means it is going to fall to $400 in the next few days. I am just praying that it doesn't fall below 400 as I'll lose so much.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:52:26 PM

escrow.ms' speculation thread? Well that was unexpected. Lets hope this is enough to cross out the FUDs that some trolls are spreading.
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:07:47 PM

escrow.ms' speculation thread? Well that was unexpected. Lets hope this is enough to cross out the FUDs that some trolls are spreading.
lol you can tell to
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:12:10 PM

I don't know but I'm scared looking at the price falling today. I have asked Payza for bitcoins at the rate of $456 and now it's already $440 which means it is going to fall to $400 in the next few days. I am just praying that it doesn't fall below 400 as I'll lose so much.

I think you fear too much. Sure the price is falling but it won't go that fast. Selling some of your coins is a wise choise now.
Holding 10% - 15% for a potential reverse action is always smart. It's the way the most professinonal traders trade on these markets.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:25:52 PM

Christmas is coming so take some rest, enjoy with your family and don't panic, It will go up again eventually.

You know this is exactly what I just done selling 1/4 of my bitcoin. I already have Christmas sorted but what is the point in just leaving idol coins in your wallet getting worried that they are losing value. I am happy with what I have exchanged and so will some family members thus not as much worry about price Smiley

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:33:24 PM

I think you fear too much. Sure the price is falling but it won't go that fast. Selling some of your coins is a wise choise now.
Holding 10% - 15% for a potential reverse action is always smart. It's the way the most professinonal traders trade on these markets.

Since I don't have the coins right now and will get them by December 30th, I am afraid that the price would be too low by then. I'll think twice before using the Payza - Bitcoin withdrawal option now as they are too slow in sending the coins while price of BTC fluctuates a lot.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:33:51 PM

Regarding you thread title, meh!!
If price goes down more I think I will buy a bit BTC as christmas present.Could be a great deal for the coming months.
But you're right in terms spending and enjoying time duting the christmas holidays with one's family.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:39:45 PM

then isn't better to buy more to enjoy a better "after Christmas or whatever" if the price is going to go higher anyway?

my advise would be, current value is your target? dump, is not? hold, simple

my target is 10k or waiting for btc to be adopted by major merchants, or simply have the possibility to use it to buy anything, so i'm not selling until then
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:12:45 PM

I followed this exact strategy. Sold some of my coins and held a some coins. When the price goes back up i can still sell some of them.

If the price goes down I will buy back much lower again.

oblomov

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:34:32 PM

I have hedged my LTB&H long position with shorts initiated in the $455 range.  My long position and my hedge are both profitable here.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:55:29 PM

im not taking the price drop too serious and i believe that no one should also i will surely not sell any of my bitcoins because i believe that bitcoin price will surely grow if not now after a few weeks or months for sure lets hope i am right about it
paka

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:46:06 PM

So, he/she dictates what needs to be done here?
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:57:24 AM

Sure I have panic on price fall because previous years We saw the same condition in price chart. If that happens again What we can do. I know many business adoption, mining also gonna be reduce for the upcoming and demand rate will be there. Still panic dude.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:44:37 AM

You are exactly right on this one. I am going to hold for now and enjoy the time I can spend with my family.
Eventually bitcoin will go up again, it might not rise in value much this year anymore, but I'm hopeful for next year.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:55:42 AM

I will just prefer to use my fiat money to spend it with my family outside and not online. They are not many stores that accept bitcoin.
I just want to hold my bitcoins for now, I wam just kinda waiting for 800 dollars if that is going to happen.
asa.convex

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:00:34 AM

Great. That's what I'm thinking too.

No need to panic.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:57:57 AM

I was quite panicked and has sold some. and some still I hold, because quite sure on Christmas Day there will be a surge in the price

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: