Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public bet between Me and Bitspender. 10 btc each. Floz Price Prediction  (Read 1915 times)
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:04:44 PM

I dont see the problem with you signing a message if you are willing to send, and even spend them.

My problem is I have xx btc on okcoin and I don't want to move from there to a wallet which I don't have on me now. I want to send from my okc account. Is that ok with you?

I have the btc. I am willing to make the bet. Will you put up already or just back down. You started this and you said " I could barely afford 0.1btc"

Looks like you cant afford 0.1 btc.

Well that's my problem. No signed message = no deal. That is the only condition i set for this bet.
IF you send your 10btc to the escrow, you might as well send them to a local wallet first, then send it.

I dont care how you do it, but you provide a signed message with our bet terms to the escrow.

You're a big pussy. Can someone give this guy red trust for being a time waster.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santa_marta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:05:12 PM

I will bet with somebody that this bet doesnt happen Cheesy
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:05:48 PM

I dont see the problem with you signing a message if you are willing to send, and even spend them.

My problem is I have xx btc on okcoin and I don't want to move from there to a wallet which I don't have on me now. I want to send from my okc account. Is that ok with you?

I have the btc. I am willing to make the bet. Will you put up already or just back down. You started this and you said " I could barely afford 0.1btc"

Well that's my problem. No signed message = no deal. That is the only condition i set for this bet.
IF you send your 10btc to the escrow, you might as well send them to a local wallet first, then send it.

I dont care how you do it, but you provide a signed message with our bet terms to the escrow.

You're a big pussy. Can someone give this guy red trust for being a time waster.

I dont think anyone here get's why you refuse to give a signed message to whoever runs the escrow.
santa_marta

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:06:35 PM

I dont think anyone here get's why you refuse to give a signed message to whoever runs the escrow.

I dont think anyone here gets why you need it
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:08:12 PM

Because the bet ended like this:

Bitspender: @iLiKe2TrAdeAlts, I'll bet you 50btc you dont even can sign me a message with a wallet holdng 10btc within the next 3 minutes.

And it turns out i'm right.
santa_marta

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:10:50 PM

Bitspender: @iLiKe2TrAdeAlts, I'll bet you 50btc you dont even can sign me a message with a wallet holdng 10btc within the next 3 minutes.

So why post a bet about betting on price of some altcoin ? If that was the bet than of course you should require it but otherwise its pointless.
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:11:12 PM

Dude.

The best was on floz, then when I took the bet you made that other stupid bet.
You opened your mouth. I have the btc and am ready to make the bet. Please stop now because you are just killing yourself here. Imagine an escrow came here, and took time out of his day, for you to back out like this.

Don't be a bitch. Put the money up.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:15:43 PM

I'd say OP should sign the address  Cool

Or I don't think this bet is ever going to happen.
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:20:52 PM

I don't need to sign an address. I just need to send 10 btc to an escrow for this bet to happen.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:22:49 PM

Honestly I'm just a normal  dude who will enjoy this bet to the finest!! Best of luck to both the betters! I hope the most needy wins!
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:26:54 PM

I don't need to sign an address. I just need to send 10 btc to an escrow for this bet to happen.

That is up to you. Smiley

I agree you don't have any obligation to sign the address.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:28:10 PM

I don't see anything beside sending money to escrow is needed for this bet. Find escrow, send money, verify bet and the winner takes it all. What is the problem here?

And I think it is not too late to back out of this bet if you both have second thoughts.
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:31:59 PM

I don't see anything beside sending money to escrow is needed for this bet. Find escrow, send money, verify bet and the winner takes it all. What is the problem here?

And I think it is not too late to back out of this bet if you both have second thoughts.

Dude.. Im 100% commited. I just see no reason to play into his hand.
He opened his mouth.
I offered to bet.
He said ok "I'll bet you 10-20 btc"
I agreed to 10 btc
and here we are now.
He is a lying loser.
santa_marta

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:36:14 PM

He opened his mouth.
I offered to bet.
I agreed to 10 btc
and here we are now.
He is a lying loser.

well he is a labeled scammer as well, so I wouldnt expect anything else. He just wanted you to sign add. not actually take the bet about the price of the altcoin. Not that difficult to see through it.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:39:26 PM

He opened his mouth.
I offered to bet.
I agreed to 10 btc
and here we are now.
He is a lying loser.

Bitspender doesn't like spending his bits it seems. You could both send 10btc to each of your chosen escrows. Sebastian and Blazed would be my first choices.
No signed message needs to be given when you're willing to send first to escrow. He just doesn't want to bet with you and it was a spare of the moment thinking you would not call him up on it lol

niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

He opened his mouth.
I offered to bet.
I agreed to 10 btc
and here we are now.
He is a lying loser.

Bitspender doesn't like spending his bits it seems. You could both send 10btc to each of your chosen escrows. Sebastian and Blazed would be my first choices.
No signed message needs to be given when you're willing to send first to escrow. He just doesn't want to bet with you and it was a spare of the moment thinking you would not call him up on it lol

I know. I just want to community to know this now.
userghost

Activity: 284
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:30:12 PM

Read the thread and wasn't sure if anybody actually offered to escrow. I will offer my services. I will charge .25BTC from each person, so that the winner receives 19.5BTC

I believe im the most qualified person, with my newly registered account and 2 posts? You can check my BTC account 154Gp16bxQsGg1AJovZRA4bSjPzfKTh48N and see that it has been around much longer...

If you both agree to these terms, then send to the above address, and we can get this started!

As much as you might think im trolling, I will do this if both parties agree, which is highly unlikely.
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:56:21 PM

Read the thread and wasn't sure if anybody actually offered to escrow. I will offer my services. I will charge .25BTC from each person, so that the winner receives 19.5BTC

I believe im the most qualified person, with my newly registered account and 2 posts? You can check my BTC account 154Gp16bxQsGg1AJovZRA4bSjPzfKTh48N and see that it has been around much longer...

If you both agree to these terms, then send to the above address, and we can get this started!

As much as you might think im trolling, I will do this if both parties agree, which is highly unlikely.

Sure, we'll just send some random newbie on the forum our btc.
Such a weak try.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:05:23 PM

He opened his mouth.
I offered to bet.
I agreed to 10 btc
and here we are now.
He is a lying loser.

I know. I just want to community to know this now.

Although it is weird you don't want to disclose a private message to the escrow only (which would make this bet going on), i agree this bitspender guy is scammer too.

He probably knew you wouldn't do that so he made this condition, to back off this bet. Pathethic and to be expected from such a person.

userghost

Activity: 284
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:13:40 PM

Sure, we'll just send some random newbie on the forum our btc.
Such a weak try.

Could you not see the sarcasm dripping from my lips as I typed this on the keyboard? Or did you think I was just being friendly and trying to help your dispute? Maybe both?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: