Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR 6.5 BTC  (Read 1538 times)
Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:15:31 PM

Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum and I am very happy to be part of this amazing community now.

Given the opportunity, I just wanted to let you know that I am willing to do literally anything, any kind of job (legal) to get 6.5 BTC.

If someone has any kind of job(s)/task(s) you think I can complete and is able to pay 6.5 BTC, please let me know and I'll gladly do it for you.

Thank you!

BTW when I say anything I literally mean it... except, obviously, for illegal stuff.
FYI I am skilled in a whole bunch of areas like art, business, technology, writing... I also posses several degrees and previous work experience.
You won't regret hiring me Wink
Go flip-a-burger at a fast-food restaurant and convert your $ into BTC.
Seriously.
ironbit

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:52:50 PM

Are you interested to write short blog articles? Depending on the quality, i  will pay 0.002 to 0.007 BTC per article.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:10:03 PM

Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum and I am very happy to be part of this amazing community now.

Given the opportunity, I just wanted to let you know that I am willing to do literally anything, any kind of job (legal) to get 6.5 BTC.

If someone has any kind of job(s)/task(s) you think I can complete and is able to pay 6.5 BTC, please let me know and I'll gladly do it for you.

Thank you!

BTW when I say anything I literally mean it... except, obviously, for illegal stuff.
FYI I am skilled in a whole bunch of areas like art, business, technology, writing... I also posses several degrees and previous work experience.

6.5 bitcoin now worth arround $2860, i doubt you can get job because your salary is very high ,
you have to be more reasonable to get job, i suggest you to comeback to your life and don't waste your time like this
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

OP is quite in deep search for 6.5BTC as he have already get red mark for asking 6.5 btc loan.
Nobody here can give you job of 6.5BTC, better do some offline job and buy bitcoin with those fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:40:07 PM

funny. in early days 6.5 BTC would have been given for free... oh boy

1 BTC = 1 BTC
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:37:03 PM

you can download tor and go to some forums that are on dark web from their you can access some task where you can earn that amount but I doubt if you are going to get a taker you should have ask for a small fee first and get good feedback or testimonials from all the people who you work with

MR.Seller

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:43:05 PM

Are you good with Linux?
Can you do Logos?

If yes, I can offer small jobs Cheesy

Sir linux use a code right ? I just ask if I'm right. Well if I'm I think I can help you I have a friend good in linux coding. I work at store before and they use linux for there server every time we update they give us code to update and install like system, logo and device.

^^^^Researcher^^^^
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:25:08 PM

you can download tor and go to some forums that are on dark web from their you can access some task where you can earn that amount but I doubt if you are going to get a taker you should have ask for a small fee first and get good feedback or testimonials from all the people who you work with
He was asking for a legal job not some gritty dark job that might end you up in the prison

@op
Go get some real life job and turn your income to bitcoin, simple and easy Tongue
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:28:46 PM

Are you good with Linux?
Can you do Logos?

If yes, I can offer small jobs Cheesy

hey I'm a Linux user. i'm good with gimp and inkscape. let me do a test job to check what i can offer, learn graphics through these opensource programs. PMed you.
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:23:17 PM

Can you jump for Burj Khalifa?  Grin
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:41:47 PM

I see a lot of people trying to make fun of your situation. Maybe you didn't put it the right way or you might actually need some money urgently,let  me tell you, you are going to waste a lot of time on this forum looking for the same. I request you to either use your skills if you have any of just get a real life job like the fastest way of getting money. You could sell affiliate amazing products but that would take some time. Anything easy is going to take time. Don't get attaracted to scams or cheating at this point. Believe in karma.
The Arcitect

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:28:23 AM

Asking for 6.5btc or even a way to make it is preposterous. If there was a way to magically make it do you think anyone on the forum would divulge that information here  Roll Eyes

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:30:33 AM

Hello everybody,

Thank you!

Ok... But you go first.

The task is killing yourself. That's not illegal, is it.

After you kill yourself I'll give you 6.5 BTC Wink
danihto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:02:26 AM

Hello everybody,

Thank you!

Ok... But you go first.

The task is killing yourself. That's not illegal, is it.

After you kill yourself I'll give you 6.5 BTC Wink

But then again how would I claim the BTC if I do that you fucking idiot?
danihto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:10:04 AM

Can you jump for Burj Khalifa?  Grin

That is probably something I wouldn't do Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: