Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dropping again?  (Read 6173 times)
OzbigG

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:37:16 PM

Ive been waiting for the last few weeks for it to drop so I can buy some more. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy some
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:38:02 PM

The price went down to 430 in a matter of hours. Continues to go down.
I predict that in the next 48 hours the price of 1btc will be 350USD

You were wrong, haha. It is up to $440 plus again.

Good try for the prediction OP, close but no cigar Wink
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:46:47 PM

It's probably a temporary bear trap... It's a good time to buy IMO. I already bought like $250 worth.

orryde (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:47:21 PM

We probably will have a crash before the halving, after which the price will shoot back up.

Why will it crash? There is no reason to...

Well, BTC hit the roof of the bubble (high 400s) the price is dropping back down again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:33:16 AM

You were wrong, haha. It is up to $440 plus again.

Good try for the prediction OP, close but no cigar Wink

Yeah 440 is fine But that It reaches up to 485$ few weeks before itself. I don’t know why its going down But I have too much of plans in this weekend I have a plan to exchange my bitcoins for fiat cash. Hoping to go for price.
KingW

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:38:21 AM

It will go back up on new years DW
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:42:20 AM

Your prediction is wrong. The price now stay at a steady 440 border. It will break the wall of 450 and 500 very soon. ;p.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:44:32 AM

So bitcoin was stable at around 230-240 for a relatively long time, and now when it dips a bit, you're already calling for a "crash" ?
It takes time for price to stabilize, and find optimal value, but it's not that far from where it is now. I'm guessing by weekend it will balance out, and then move forward once more.
Jan 2016 , 750 $ is what i hope for.

750 is too much, probably just around $500 but less than $560 just my opinion.

Yeah 440 is fine But that It reaches up to 485$ few weeks before itself. I don’t know why its going down But I have too much of plans in this weekend I have a plan to exchange my bitcoins for fiat cash. Hoping to go for price.

We all have plans but you may wanna hold it still and wait if it really goes $500 you may cash out when that happens, I think that would just be the peak before the year ends. Nothing seem happening these days, maybe Craig should at least insist and goes to media once again because it help.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:59:01 AM

well i should point out that your prediction was very wrong as the price is not even near to 350 dollars per bitcoin actually the price even got a little bit more than it was at the time you posted in my opinion the price will not go down right now as it has a lot of potential to grow before the new year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:33:42 AM

Last week people was like yeah bitcoin will go to 500 dollars and now people are like yeah bitcoin will go to 350 dollars.
None sense I think it will just be stable around 400 dollars to 500 dollars. I doubt that it will go down that low.

Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:59:23 AM

Last week people was like yeah bitcoin will go to 500 dollars and now people are like yeah bitcoin will go to 350 dollars.
None sense I think it will just be stable around 400 dollars to 500 dollars. I doubt that it will go down that low.

Is just speculations and panic Tongue most of people like that bitcoin go down to 350 dollars so that they can buy.
The another side is that bitcoin will be stable above 400 dollars what u said so we will see that just happening.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:18:42 AM

So bitcoin was stable at around 230-240 for a relatively long time, and now when it dips a bit, you're already calling for a "crash" ?
It takes time for price to stabilize, and find optimal value, but it's not that far from where it is now. I'm guessing by weekend it will balance out, and then move forward once more.
Jan 2016 , 750 $ is what i hope for.

$750 is very possible. In 2013, Bank of America predicted a price of $1300 for bitcoin. 2017 will be 4 years after 2013. So the price could be higher than $1300.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:32:27 AM

Yes it will not go down below $400 and now it will keep on fluctuating between $400 and $500 for an year Atleast but some people just spread utter BS and creates panic.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:43:02 AM

Yes it will not go down below $400 and now it will keep on fluctuating between $400 and $500 for an year Atleast but some people just spread utter BS and creates panic.

Yeah I would love to see for one a good serious speculations than just panicking about that it drops or something.
It's true that bitcoin can drop, but that is what is happening in the few years so people just need to calm down and accept it, because later it will go up.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:18:07 AM

Dropping but going up again. Maybe not that high going up also not that low going down.
So I will just tell you that 350 dollars is not going to happen. Maybe it will, but is hard now to reach that kind of price for bitcoins.
That can happen if something is going bad.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:28:40 AM

Yeah I would love to see for one a good serious speculations than just panicking about that it drops or something.
It's true that bitcoin can drop, but that is what is happening in the few years so people just need to calm down and accept it, because later it will go up.

Maybe they say BS some are good speculation. Just remember that this people are also new to bitcoin and they are scared that it goes down. Pollak I don't think we will a really serious speculation. People have been always like this maybe is not serious, but sometime they make a good point.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:32:13 AM

We probably will have a crash before the halving, after which the price will shoot back up.

Why will it crash? There is no reason to...

It's normal in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has gone up plenty of times without a reason, and it also goes down without a reason. From time to time there has to be a crash boosting the volumes and the attention of people. It could be that these dumps are created by the exchanges themself. If there is a long time where the price is barely moving, and there barely is any volume, then exchanges will get far less income from fees. So they make it a bit more interesting by causing a bit panic.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:38:45 AM

Mate, the halving is coming soon.I highly doubt that the price will not react to it.Therefore we will see way more price movement as the 400-500 range which you expect. We will see some nice wild rides I believe.Better fasten your seatbelt. Wink
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:09:12 PM

Mate, the halving is coming soon.I highly doubt that the price will not react to it.Therefore we will see way more price movement as the 400-500 range which you expect. We will see some nice wild rides I believe.Better fasten your seatbelt. Wink

I am ready for it my seat belt is fasten so now I am just going to wait for the halving.
I think when that day comes I will just watch my screen the whole night.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:25:31 PM

Will the halving really have an immediate effect on bitcoin price that you have to watch your screen the whole night?

Well, the price is moving up again so it maybe safe that bitcoin price won't drop below 400, for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: