Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to create an Bitcoin online shop  (Read 1446 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:00:14 PM

I think bitpay is the best service , all service if payment use bitcoin use bitpay service, netteler and many broker forex is same use bitpay
you only integrate bitpay in youre online shop, you can free script e-comerse or paid service

He already mentioned about that he do not want to use the third party site like these you mentioned. I hope he can add the jquery in checkout page of his online store for bitcoin option like we see in bitrefill or Purse.io site.
If he uses third party site then he has to pay for them also certain amount.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

Going by your description and your unwillingness to use Content Management System like WordPress, I would suggest you create the site using HTML & CSS and then integrate the GoUrl payment box in it.

It is pretty simple, you only have to copy and paste the GoUrl code in your HTML page. Here is the link to the GoUrl site: https://gourl.io/
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:30:58 AM

I think bitpay is the best service , all service if payment use bitcoin use bitpay service, netteler and many broker forex is same use bitpay
you only integrate bitpay in youre online shop, you can free script e-comerse or paid service

He already mentioned about that he do not want to use the third party site like these you mentioned. I hope he can add the jquery in checkout page of his online store for bitcoin option like we see in bitrefill or Purse.io site.
If he uses third party site then he has to pay for them also certain amount.

Yeah payment is required for the third party sites because you needed that in order to run your web link, and it's easy to use for the future bitcoin online shop. I hope that this idea will be applicable soon in my country and running a business is not that easy because you may encounter bugs and downtime of the site as it may be affected with the online traffic. So before implementing this in the future, it should be having secured web security with the strongest support to prevent ddos attacks.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:48:42 AM

Your idea is good.you can make first a blog site and review on it.use bitpay it is good or you can go for blockchain.info or bitfreak.info as your wish. Thank you
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

Hi OP if you do not want using wordpress , woocommerce and bitpay. It will take time for a developer to create a new one from the scratch. It will take also a lot of money from the hours rendered by the developer.
Bitpay is secure, decentralized and proven, why risk your site for a fraction of Bitpay's commission fee in replacement of customized payment gateway which might be possible to be hacked?
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:51:53 PM

Going by your description and your unwillingness to use Content Management System like WordPress, I would suggest you create the site using HTML & CSS and then integrate the GoUrl payment box in it.

It is pretty simple, you only have to copy and paste the GoUrl code in your HTML page. Here is the link to the GoUrl site: https://gourl.io/

Gourl is really best option you have got. They have amazing codes and you can implement everything in just one click. You don't really have to worry about the chargebacks as they don't have any. Moreover there is also option of choosing currency itself. You can literally choose whether get paid in the form of bitcoin or even other altcoins listed on their website. Good option to choose from.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:14:07 AM

Just get paid in USD or your local currency. When you get payments then buy BTC at low price and enjoy more profits. :-)

Well, can you please explain your concern regarding use of bitpay or any service like that. I mean they have made it so swift to use and you can do the add ons on the go. I'm still wondering after so many suggestion you still have not picked up any one.

Mantic0re

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

how about a Wordpress platform?
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

I think if you really want to start from scratch then you might considering another approach to search on Google like "How can I create or design my own online shopping site?"
Since you have to create your own features, own payment process, own style of marketing and free style site design based on what you need.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I need to create an Bitcoin online shop

This shop will have about 10 -20 Products and it needs to be written in php and it needs to accept bitcoins only

I dont want to use services like bitpay or such, I want to have full controll over all the funds and transactions

It needs to have a shopping cart, i dont even need a login or register page

Simply click on the items enter your contact details and pay in bitcoin thats it

Can anyone lead me in the right direction??
Whenever i search on google i always get to coinbase bitpay nd all that but I dont want to use them

What skills do you have to achieve whatever is needed ? You know what you need,now you just need to install a daemon and start coding! If you can't code,you need to hire someone who can do it for you.May I ask why exactly you need it to be developed in PHP ? Wordpress is an alternative if you can watch and learn things from YouTube/Udemy.
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Interesting forum, this thread is just like my first post, not one responder bothered to read my post or reply appropriately and all I got were clueless romantics pretending to understand something.

Your solution is simple and doesn't require any BTC coding. Create a bunch of keys and addresses on your PC, keep the keys offline and even the addresses are not seen until someone uses them. On the final submit form, randomly choose one of the deposit addresses to present to buyer.. You don't even need a complicated shopping cart since this isn't VISA and you don't have accounts or cookies to deal with, you're only presenting a graphic or btc address which pose no risk to either buyer or seller.  All the final submit has to do is save  Name/Address/ SKU/qty and the BTC address so you can find it later to see if its been paid, you can save that to a text file on the server or send it through sendmail or both.   If your prices are BTC, you don't need to do anything, if they're in dollars just make a conversion on the final page using whatever you choose as the price source  $123.99 / $8975 = 0.013815042 BTC

When buying through a web page, the user isn't looking for anything complicated.. They will want the amount and the address or graphic to send to. They will then either log in to their account or wallet depending on how they store their BTC or whip out the phone and scan the graphic.

That's how I would do it. If I found the business to be a success then I would look at more automated ways to create the address or perhaps encrypt the final order text but why bother since your montly maintenace to create your owns keys would be very little and it sounds like people are only submitting publicly avilable information like name and address. If you are not concerned with people knowing how much you're worth then you don't even need that and can use one address for your entire business.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:42:07 AM

I need to create an Bitcoin online shop

This shop will have about 10 -20 Products and it needs to be written in php and it needs to accept bitcoins only

I dont want to use services like bitpay or such, I want to have full controll over all the funds and transactions

It needs to have a shopping cart, i dont even need a login or register page

Simply click on the items enter your contact details and pay in bitcoin thats it

Can anyone lead me in the right direction??
Whenever i search on google i always get to coinbase bitpay nd all that but I dont want to use them

What I can read from you is that you might have an intention to scam peoples by starting such site and accepting payments directly into your bitcoin wallet rather than using any of the payment gateways. Such transactions could be unsecured and if you want to have a lot of audience go through your store than you need to add more features like escrow for the funds until the commodity is delivered, a good payment gateway like coinspayment, etc and a strong team behind it who can handle mutiple orders simultaneously. Try finding some developers from freelancing sites and they would help you create the store you desire.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:16:35 AM

I think if you really want to start from scratch then you might considering another approach to search on Google like "How can I create or design my own online shopping site?"
Since you have to create your own features, own payment process, own style of marketing and free style site design based on what you need.
I agree! There are many ways to build a website without professional help. I can recommend to take a look at the eCommerce website builders. They are easy-to-use and don't require special skills. By the way, there is a good review of the most popular of them on http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/10-best-ecommerce-builders/. I find it to be useful as it is convenient to read all necessary info on one page and compare the builders mentioned there. Hope it helps!
A normal single page website could be designed by the way you are saying but it really is much difficult to develop a online store with lot features using any such site. A professional developer is going to be needed in making such professional store and also the expenses for developing such store can be high. It is not that easy as it sounds but needs a lot of efforts before it could be made into action.

A full team of back-end and front-end developers will make your work easier but will cost your pretty high. Also considering the demand for bitcoin store online, we can see a lot of peoples who would willingly buy from your store if you have the right product and affordable price.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

With the coinpayment service you can use forms to accept crypto payments or redirect them to a pos system. Guess the most basic approach.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: