Last edit: December 21, 2015, 12:15:09 PM by myhlm

moved
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:58:57 AM

If intersted please pm me for escrow or if you are a +hero member i will go first.

Thank you.
How did you get the card? Did u obtain it in any illegal way, if that is how u got it, then the funds may be blocked by walmart and the buyer has a problem, if u got it in the legal way, no problem at all Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
myhlm (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:04:09 AM

If intersted please pm me for escrow or if you are a +hero member i will go first.

Thank you.
How did you get the card? Did u obtain it in any illegal way, if that is how u got it, then the funds may be blocked by walmart and the buyer has a problem, if u got it in the legal way, no problem at all Smiley

Its a legal gift + i dont live in the usa so i have to sell it this cheap, thank u for the input.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:10:54 AM

Thank you.

Its a legal gift + i dont live in the usa so i have to sell it this cheap, thank u for the input.
Can you verify this in any way? Mayby make a picture of it with the code blakced out and a paper with your bitcointalk username beside it?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:15:19 AM

Thank you.

Can you verify this in any way? Mayby make a picture of it with the code blakced out and a paper with your bitcointalk username beside it?

Dude look i know u are trying to waste my time or something anyways since i have nothing to do aswell i will just troll with u .
So why would i waste my time taking a pic while i've said clearly that i will go first with a hero member and i will use escrow with other members ? Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:36:23 AM

Thank you.

Dude look i know u are trying to waste my time or something anyways since i have nothing to do aswell i will just troll with u .
So why would i waste my time taking a pic while i've said clearly that i will go first with a hero member and i will use escrow with other members ? Smiley
Because when u send the gift and someone else redeem it and he the buyer use it after a week or so and then walmart says it is shipped, but then when u expect the items to be at your house then u will get a message from the saying that u used fraudulent cards and shipping is canceled.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:47:46 AM

Thank you.

Because when u send the gift and someone else redeem it and he the buyer use it after a week or so and then walmart says it is shipped, but then when u expect the items to be at your house then u will get a message from the saying that u used fraudulent cards and shipping is canceled.

I told you, You are trolling So tell me if i take a pic with my username beside the card all the fraudulent crap will not happen right? or do i have to upload my id also ?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:49:47 AM

Thank you.

I told you, You are trolling So tell me if i take a pic with my username beside the card all the fraudulent crap will not happen right? or do i have to upload my id also ?
Yeah right, a newbie account and his/her first post is to sell some digital goods. If u have another account on here, why u don't post from there? I am making people aware that also giftcards could be stolen and that it is not a 100% safe.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
myhlm (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:01:32 PM

Well There is nothing 100% safe on the internet. all people knows that gift cards can be legit or stolen and everyone already knows that so what you are basicaly doing is this :

You are trying to increase your posts and trying to advertise here + trashing my thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: